Should hot girls have immunity against arrest?

anotherlife

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2012
Cross-Atlantic
Should hot girls get automatic immunity against getting arrested for minor crimes, like shop lifting or prostitution? America has almost no woman under a bmi of 25 any more. So if we stop arresting women with bmi under 25, we don't lose too much justice to begin with. We should offer these women an alternative to arrest, such as let them pay in financial form for shoplifting or other nonviolent crimes. Your take? Discuss.

I have a hot friend and she got arrested for shoplifting. The store racked up such penalty on it, $500, that her mother can't pay it, and now my friend will have to go to jail, I think. This is totally unfair. Shouldn't she be allowed to work out a deal instead of going to jail? She is very hot, even her lawyer doesn't want her in jail. This is totally unfair. Discuss.

Yeah, you thought this thread would be real funny, didn't ya? Yeah, not so much.

Yes

8573ed047aecc49033dfe4a9d43aa2f2.jpg

Should hot girls get automatic immunity against getting arrested for minor crimes, like shop lifting or prostitution? America has almost no woman under a bmi of 25 any more. So if we stop arresting women with bmi under 25, we don't lose too much justice to begin with. We should offer these women an alternative to arrest, such as let them pay in financial form for shoplifting or other nonviolent crimes. Your take? Discuss.

I have a hot friend and she got arrested for shoplifting. The store racked up such penalty on it, $500, that her mother can't pay it, and now my friend will have to go to jail, I think. This is totally unfair. Shouldn't she be allowed to work out a deal instead of going to jail? She is very hot, even her lawyer doesn't want her in jail. This is totally unfair. Discuss.

Are you implying that Comey thought Hillary was hot?

The fat chicks in the Big House will be happy to see her.

She must go. For the fat chicks!

I can't give an honest opinion without pics of said friend...
But good looks do forgive many sins.

New Topics

Forum List

Back