Should History Be Decided In A Courtroom?

notthe1

Rookie
Oct 28, 2008
Background: Dr. Toben is an Australian citizen and founder and director of the Adelaide Institute and author of works on education, political science and history. He completed a Doctor of Philosophy at the University of Stuttgart in 1977. In 1999 he was imprisoned for nine months at Mannhein, Germany for breaching Germany's Holocaust Law, Section 130. In 2002 a judgement was passed in the Federal Court of Australia that prohibits him from questioning/denying the three pillars on which the Holocaust-Shoah myth is erected:

Background: Dr. Toben is an Australian citizen and founder and director of the Adelaide Institute and author of works on education, political science and history. He completed a Doctor of Philosophy at the University of Stuttgart in 1977. In 1999 he was imprisoned for nine months at Mannhein, Germany for breaching Germany's Holocaust Law, Section 130. In 2002 a judgement was passed in the Federal Court of Australia that prohibits him from questioning/denying the three pillars on which the Holocaust-Shoah myth is erected:

There is no MYTH about the holocaust. It is a HISTORICAL fact. Having said that, laws that prevent retards from claiming otherwise are stupid. Go ahead and let us SEE who is stupid enough to think all the photos, all the testimony, all the witnesses all lied.

By the way this does not belong in politics.

There is no MYTH about the holocaust. It is a HISTORICAL fact.

Tell me, RGS, how many "historical facts" require the force of law to keep currency? If they passed a law in the United States making it a crime punishable by IMPRISONMENT to deny that Native Americans actually wrote the Constitution, George Washington was black and the Revolutionary War was won by Pancho Villa, would you be...

A. More inclined to believe that information

B. Less

Seems like an easy choice to me. As a wise man once said, "Truth stands on its own. Only error requires the power of government to prop it up."

Anyone who thinks "truth" counts for one fucking shit-out piece of corn in this world is deluded. There's power, and nothing else. Jews have it. We don't. If you get confused, refer back to what I just said. If you challenge Jewish power, you go to jail. Game over.

Once upon a time, the Catholic Church would burn you at the stake if you said the Earth revolved around the Sun, instead of vice-versa.

But guess what?

It didn't change the reality.

It was just that the CHURCH HAD ALL THE POWER. So guess what the "truth" was? Well, duh.

See, people basically believe what the POWER IN CHARGE TELLS THEM TO BELIEVE. It takes some actual fucking guts to question what the powers give as the official version. You know, like getting your ass tossed in jail. Anyway, if you're not willing to check out the Holocaust story, don't bother calling yourself well-informed. Just admit that you're not willing to offend our New Master Race, aka the Jews. I'll understand.

Last edited:
There is no MYTH about the holocaust. It is a HISTORICAL fact. Having said that, laws that prevent retards from claiming otherwise are stupid. Go ahead and let us SEE who is stupid enough to think all the photos, all the testimony, all the witnesses all lied.

By the way this does not belong in politics.

Not sure how much is right, but I do know that you shouldn't be jailed based on your views of anything that did or didn't happen in history

Tell me, RGS, how many "historical facts" require the force of law to keep currency? If they passed a law in the United States making it a crime punishable by IMPRISONMENT to deny that Native Americans actually wrote the Constitution, George Washington was black and the Revolutionary War was won by Pancho Villa, would you be...

A. More inclined to believe that information

B. Less

Seems like an easy choice to me. As a wise man once said, "Truth stands on its own. Only error requires the power of government to prop it up."

Anyone who thinks "truth" counts for one fucking shit-out piece of corn in this world is deluded. There's power, and nothing else. Jews have it. We don't. If you get confused, refer back to what I just said. If you challenge Jewish power, you go to jail. Game over.

Once upon a time, the Catholic Church would burn you at the stake if you said the Earth revolved around the Sun, instead of vice-versa.

But guess what?

It didn't change the reality.

It was just that the CHURCH HAD ALL THE POWER. So guess what the "truth" was? Well, duh.

See, people basically believe what the POWER IN CHARGE TELLS THEM TO BELIEVE. It takes some actual fucking guts to question what the powers give as the official version. You know, like getting your ass tossed in jail. Anyway, if you're not willing to check out the Holocaust story, don't bother calling yourself well-informed. Just admit that you're not willing to offend our New Master Race, aka the Jews. I'll understand.

Already said they do not need a law, but it ism after all THEIR country.

I admit I don't see the need for the law. Perhaps Germany is still in reparation mode. I certainly don't see them as being any more susceptible to right wing nuttery than anyone else in the world.

Personally I'd be satisfied with the idiots who deny the holocaust being held up as Fuckwits First Class. Toben and his ilk are fools, simple as that.

Forum List

Back