Should Have Had Her Arrested For Battery

Does EVERY thing you guys post have to be framed with such dishonesty?

Both women were out of bounds in that video. The one who did the spitting was wrong to overreact to the one who got in her face and ordered her to "zip it!"......which was also wrong.

So...what we have is two elderly women who have no self control. Tell it like it is, nutters.

THIS 'fait divers' rises to worthy of note? Even my own reply is foolish

Romney Supporter Spat On by Protester in Wisconsin | The Weekly Standard

It would have been so sweet to see her taken out in cuffs.

83 years old, no less. If she's still able to spit and argue, she's not too old to spend a few hours in the slammer. There probably would have been plenty of Obama supporters there to discuss the issue with.

I agree

Battery - at a minimum.

Then the old bat should be tested for HIV/AIDS

No telling what these Libbberhoid freak-shows are carrying around.

83 years old, no less. If she's still able to spit and argue, she's not too old to spend a few hours in the slammer. There probably would have been plenty of Obama supporters there to discuss the issue with.

I agree

Battery - at a minimum.

Then the old bat should be tested for HIV/AIDS

No telling what these Libbberhoid freak-shows are carrying around.

I always tell Conservatives to keep their bodily fluids to themselves when they get all irate and spittle flies out of their mouths.

Both women were out of bounds in that video. The one who did the spitting was wrong to overreact to the one who got in her face and ordered her to "zip it!"......which was also wrong.

So...what we have is two elderly women who have no self control. Tell it like it is, nutters.

Oh please....againt liberal moral equivalence.

Interrupting a rally and spitting on someone is not the same as telling someone to shut up....maybe if you had integrity and some intelligence, you would know that.

Dude why was she there, why do liberals love to interupt peaceful gatherings? Why not hang out with the dyke union workers at Obama rallys? Liberals just love to shut people up, physically, rather than try and debate them, because their positions suck.

I'll tell you what. You've only been posting for a short time, but I'd be more than happy to spit in your face and take the consequences. Legal consequences that is, for from reading your posts I have not doubt you're a cowardly punk and would have cried for help from LEO's whose salary & benefits you would take away without a blink of the eye, after you shit your pants in fear when a real man spit in your face.

She was assaulted by the crowd, the old lady has guts. You put your hands on me and get in my face you're gonna get more than spit.

Internet tough guy....then dont go to an opposing political rally and act like a fucking jack ass....problem solved.

Liberals! They fling their shit, pee on what they don't like a spit. There is no difference between a liberal and a chimpanzee no matter what age they are.

I will say those democrats in Wisconsin are a classy bunch. They are a pathetic joke.

The police should have initially baton'd or maced her ass to get her under control

Then conduct the interview

Then charge the senile old bitch for assault

Jezzus fucking krist.

WHAT is wrong with you people?

I'd bet that if either of these people were YOUR grandmother, you'd sing a different tune.

Exactly.

The last thing we need is crazy rw's like you people ganging up on old women.

Forum List

Back