Should Hannity go to Jail?

GotZoom said:
You only hear about the "big-time, news-worthy cases" but they take on a lot of smaller issues also. I did a quick google and found quite a few that I think were good causes. This one actually came up too. I think, as I said, -when they don't lose their mind - their intent is quite worthy - pay attention to the last statement of the article: "But we...."

Now, if they would just stick to this.

The American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU), once among the favorite targets of conservative talk show host Rush Limbaugh, filed court papers Monday intending to defend his constitutional right to privacy. At the heart of the debate are the medical records of Limbaugh, seized by investigators seeking evidence of doctor shopping for prescription drugs.

Howard Simon, Executive Director of ACLU Florida, acknowledged "It may seem odd that the ACLU has come to the defense of Rush Limbaugh... But we have always said that the ACLU's real client is the Bill of Rights and we will continue to safeguard the values of equality, fairness and privacy for everyone, regardless of race, economic status or political point of view."

That is great, lets hope they also defend his right to keep his radio talk show when others are out there tyring to reserect the "Fairness in Broadcasting Doctrine"

Bonnie said:
That is great, lets hope they also defend his right to keep his radio talk show when others are out there tyring to reserect the "Fairness in Broadcasting Doctrine"

pssssst Bonnieyou have something on your nose

This is hilarious, what hypocrisy!

Mexicans cross illegally, they get safe passage and protection from the ACLU, Hannity puts a foot across a fence and they want him arrested?

If the fence wasn't actually built on US soil and Hannity had never crossed into Mexico (this is how it is) then there is nothing they can do but whine. What losers.

Bush should really look into what he is doing there if the ACLU is on his side against the "vigilantes". I am not saying that the ACLU is always on the wrong side of the fight, but most of the time they clearly are. When they are on your side, instead of just keeping on maybe a little introspection is necessary.

rtwngAvngr said:
The actual border is 3 ft over from the fence. He never entered mexican territory. He knew what he was doing. He set a trap for the lib idiots and they bit hook, line, and sinker.

:cof:
If this little attempt by the ACLU(Anti Christ Legions Unleashed) to have Hannity arrested for breaching the border illegally is true...we'll they really need to go back to law school! First and foremost...having worked the southern border from San Diego through El Paso Texas as a Customs Patrol Officer from 1975-1986 all I can say is that the actual border is from three feet to over 150 feet from any marker or fence posted depending on topography...also a foot over the fence line does not constitute a breach...the whole body must be the intruder into another countries space...
And the intruder must fail to declare on entry in order for a crime to have been committed...also the US does not enforce nor is there any statue for exiting US space...I say ban the ACLU from practicing law in the US..and while we are at it prosecute them for violations of the Ricco statues... :usa:

I thought I was dreaming when I heard this last night. How can anyone call this organization legit when they waste time and effort on something so petty and stupid?!!!!!!

:cuckoo: :whip:

krisy said:
I thought I was dreaming when I heard this last night. How can anyone call this organization legit when they waste time and effort on something so petty and stupid?!!!!!!

:cuckoo: :whip:
Soros pays them well---it's quite simple. You think they're doing this for thier desire to protect peoples' right?

theim said:
this has got to be satire. If not someone has officially, and I am not using this phrase figurativly, someone has officially, literally, lost their mind.

No its real. Hannity spoke of it on his shows. He certainly did set them up for this one.

http://www.hannity.com/

There is a Poll on Hannity.com Apparently when he was down at the border yesterday he put his foot through a fence and the ACLU got it on tape and are trying to get him arrested for illegally crossing the border. So what do you think?

you can't be arrested for leaving the US how dumb is the aclu

Forum List

Back