Should Hannity go to Jail?

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
http://www.hannity.com/

There is a Poll on Hannity.com Apparently when he was down at the border yesterday he put his foot through a fence and the ACLU got it on tape and are trying to get him arrested for illegally crossing the border. So what do you think?

There is a Poll on Hannity.com Apparently when he was down at the border yesterday he put his foot through a fence and the ACLU got it on tape and are trying to get him arrested for illegally crossing the border. So what do you think?

Typical ACLU. Hannity sticks his foot across, they yell, "put him in jail". Illegals come across and stay, and the ACLU yells "put them in public housing".

The double-standards of the left. :bang3:

First, the United States does not arrest people for illegally entering Mexico.
That is for the Mexican authorities to do.

Second, the ACLU, (a good organization in some aspects - when they don't lose their mind and take up utterly ridiculous causes), is out of their mind.

The ACLU should arrest the first 11 million illegals before worrying about Sean Hannity.

This is too ridiculous to be believed!! Let's send the ACLU over to Mexico instead.

Hannity...... was down at the border yesterday he put his foot through a fence and the ACLU.....
I bet I could suggest another place Hannity could put his foot.

The actual border is 3 ft over from the fence. He never entered mexican territory. He knew what he was doing. He set a trap for the lib idiots and they bit hook, line, and sinker.

I'm curious what was the purpose of Hannity's little trip? I've haven't heard much on this.

Personally I don't see the big deal. Canoeing in the Boundary Water Recreation Area between Manitoba-Ontario and Minnesota, we routinely cross the border back and forth.

this has got to be satire. If not someone has officially, and I am not using this phrase figurativly, someone has officially, literally, lost their mind.

rtwngAvngr said:
The actual border is 3 ft over from the fence. He never entered mexican territory. He knew what he was doing. He set a trap for the lib idiots and they bit hook, line, and sinker.

Yup, what he just said.....

GotZoom said:

Second, the ACLU, (a good organization in some aspects - when they don't lose their mind and take up utterly ridiculous causes), is out of their mind.

HOW THE HELL ARE THEY GOOD IN ANY ASPECT???

Please... tell us... .

A.C.L.U. - Anti Christ Liberities Union

rtwngAvngr said:

Where did you get this info? I looked on the web and could not find it. Would you mind pointing me in the right direction thanks.

Also, I love Dennis Miller's updated version of what ACLU really means:

ACLU Hasn't A-C-L-U-E

From now on my vernacular will simply revert to "hasn't got a clu" whenever I hear/read/smell anything from these people that give the legal profession a bad name.

GotZoom said:

Good post, though the article states the "hasn't got ACLUE" wants to nab him for "reentering" the US.

ACLUE : :slap:

Yurt said:
Where did you get this info? I looked on the web and could not find it. Would you mind pointing me in the right direction thanks.

Dunno about a "link" - Hannity was told that info by the border patrol....

Besides, it'd have to be on our soil - just like when you put up a fence around your home you have to make darn sure it's on your soil...

-Cp said:
Dunno about a "link" - Hannity was told that info by the border patrol....

Besides, it'd have to be on our soil - just like when you put up a fence around your home you have to make darn sure it's on your soil...

Oh, didn't know hannity was told this. Makes sense though.

However a fence can straddle the property line exactly, thus, if you step over, you have trespassed.

-Cp said:

Please... tell us... .

Didn't they side with conservatives in the McCain-Feingold affair?

For the most part, they are... beyond description. But every once in awhile, it shakes off its evil alter ego and does something constructive.

-Cp said:

Please... tell us... .

You only hear about the "big-time, news-worthy cases" but they take on a lot of smaller issues also. I did a quick google and found quite a few that I think were good causes. This one actually came up too. I think, as I said, -when they don't lose their mind - their intent is quite worthy - pay attention to the last statement of the article: "But we...."

Now, if they would just stick to this.

The American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU), once among the favorite targets of conservative talk show host Rush Limbaugh, filed court papers Monday intending to defend his constitutional right to privacy. At the heart of the debate are the medical records of Limbaugh, seized by investigators seeking evidence of doctor shopping for prescription drugs.

Howard Simon, Executive Director of ACLU Florida, acknowledged "It may seem odd that the ACLU has come to the defense of Rush Limbaugh... But we have always said that the ACLU's real client is the Bill of Rights and we will continue to safeguard the values of equality, fairness and privacy for everyone, regardless of race, economic status or political point of view."

GotZoom said:
You only hear about the "big-time, news-worthy cases" but they take on a lot of smaller issues also. I did a quick google and found quite a few that I think were good causes. This one actually came up too. I think, as I said, -when they don't lose their mind - their intent is quite worthy - pay attention to the last statement of the article: "But we...."

Now, if they would just stick to this.

The American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU), once among the favorite targets of conservative talk show host Rush Limbaugh, filed court papers Monday intending to defend his constitutional right to privacy. At the heart of the debate are the medical records of Limbaugh, seized by investigators seeking evidence of doctor shopping for prescription drugs.

Howard Simon, Executive Director of ACLU Florida, acknowledged "It may seem odd that the ACLU has come to the defense of Rush Limbaugh... But we have always said that the ACLU's real client is the Bill of Rights and we will continue to safeguard the values of equality, fairness and privacy for everyone, regardless of race, economic status or political point of view."

A few token efforts to make them appear apolitical-----their goal is simply communism

Forum List

Back