Votes: 3 42.9%
  • As a Liberal I say, yes.

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • As a Conservative I say, no.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • As a Liberal I say, no.

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
Challenge me. My weapon choice will be Laser Tag or Battlefield 3 a First Person Shooter Video Game.

As much fun as that would be, I wouldn't be in favor of it. I think it would endanger innocent bystanders far too much.

burr has been given a bad rap by jeffersonians...too bad the truth will never be told....

okay i will admit to being a burr groupie...to the point that i have visited several places having to do with his life...the most interesting being the caves in alabama.....i have even visited hamilitons grave as it was right there...and all

Burr was a personal friend of my g-g-g-g-g-grandfather, and was a guest at his home in Natchez at the time Burr was being brought up on charges of treason for having conspired to establish, by force of arms, an independent country in the western territories...

burr has been given a bad rap by jeffersonians...too bad the truth will never be told....

okay i will admit to being a burr groupie...to the point that i have visited several places having to do with his life...the most interesting being the caves in alabama.....i have even visited hamilitons grave as it was right there...and all

Burr was a personal friend of my g-g-g-g-g-grandfather, and was a guest at his home in Natchez at the time Burr was being brought up on charges of treason for having conspired to establish, by force of arms, an independent country in the western territories...

I just love HISTORY.................................actually, I was asking an honest question, as my grandparents lived in Kentucky for a few years. My father was born in Corbin.

Wow, not only should it be legal, but it should be televised. Think pay per view. Could be big money in this too. You'd have to line up enough angry angry humans to fill an hour or two of excitement and entertainment, but hell yeah, great idea. The merchandizing potential could be huge. I'm always a sucker for another sassy t-shirt that mocks human behavior. Dueling leagues could be formed. Team dueling, that would be cool to see. Of course it wouldn't last long. Hey, instead of guns, make them use dull butter knives as weapons instead. I'd even go out and buy one of those big huge screen teevees and a kick ass surround sound system to enjoy this on. Yeah, I like the idea. Lets push this forward.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back