Should Gingrich apologize and fire his employee?

DaGoose

Gold Member
Nov 16, 2010
Illinois
Last edited:
I want more information. I say this because during the townhall meetings on the Healthcare Plan, there were many faked attacks. The Teabaggers faked the attacks to discredit the unions, but they were completely debunked.

I need a notarized hospital report and a video of the attack.

I want more information. I say this because during the townhall meetings on the Healthcare Plan, there were many faked attacks. The Teabaggers faked the attacks to discredit the unions, but they were completely debunked.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0f6l1QljpMo]You'll get nothing and like it! - YouTube[/ame]

Ok....here's some more information.

The Ron Paul supporter who had his bare foot stepped on Tuesday in Florida by one of Newt Gingrich's private security agents says a doctor has diagnosed him with a bone fracture, and that he is planning to file a lawsuit and press charges.

Ron Paul supporter says Gingrich security officer fractured his foot | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

I have a STRONG feeling you're gonna get all the info you want on this....

Looks like Gingrich has him a little Goon Squad working for him...

He better distance himself from this little shitstorm in a hurry!

wow

Forum List

Back