Should Gary Johnson be in the debates?

Should Johnson be permitted to debate with Mitt/Barack?

• Yes, Americans need to know there are more than two views.

Votes: 19 90.5%
  • Yes, It would allow Obama and/or Romney to better defend and sell their positions

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • No, he poses a serious risk to Obama/Romney and I support Obama/Romney

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, This is a two party system and third parties should never be tolerated.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Johnson had a hard time in the primary debates because libertarians preferred Ron Paul. Now since Ron Paul will not be on the ballot, and Johnson WILL be on the ballot in all 50 states PLUS Puerto Rico, he deserves a spot in the presidential debates. Who disagrees with this?

I do. Where's he polling?

And guess what. He'd hurt Romney a lot worse than he'd hurt Obama. I'm taking a principled stand on this.
What makes you believe that?

There are plenty of anti-war anti-authoritarians who voted for Bioking in '08, who are totally fed up with his status quo warmongering and establishmentarian corporate bootlicker bullshit.

No. For one thing, too few people care to hear what Johnson has to say. The only thing he could possibly do is waste time, just like Ron Paul did in the primary debates. Eventually anyone that wanted to hear substance just wished he'd shut up and the debate could move on to those with something to say.
Bullshit. The MSM just ignores him and only talks about him when its to paint him as an extremist. Same with Ron Paul.

Is Johnson on the ballot? If not I really don't see the point in him being there.
To give people a chance to see another choice other than the corporate whores.
If Johnson can get up to 5% in the polls he belongs in the debates

Otherwise, he is just a distraction
Already is up to 5% was polling at 13% in New Mexico
Gary Johnson participated in ONE primary debate. He had the option of appearing in all of them and chose not to. Why would he have anything of importance to add now, when even he felt that he had nothing to add then? I saw Johnson in that debate. I didn't get a soda when he came on the screen. I listened to him and he did not have anything of particular importance to add. He appeared no more knowledgeable than the guy who checks in clothing at the dry cleaners.
More lies from what moron.

While I do not support Romney, Obama, or Johnson, anybody who's theoretically capable of winning enough electoral votes should be included in the debates. Republican, Democratic, Libertarian, Green, Constitution, etc., if they're on enough state ballots, they should be heard.

The gatekeepers of the elections (i.e.., the media in conjunction with the Republicrats/Demolicans) should not be limiting debate to the two most "popular" parties. That collusion represents true disenfranchisement. I believe a truly informed public makes better decisions in voting, but we can't have that now, can we? Our decisions must be made for us, or at least heavily influenced, by the elitists in power.

Supporting Romney,but anyone with the guts should have a go at it.for real.not my most evacuous choice,but obama the usurpers gotta go.agree with sinjorris take on it.

Forum List

Back