Should gangbangers have civil liberties too?

He's already got the source for the drugs. He's already got the organization to distribute the drugs and he's already used to making money off drugs. I don't think he's going to just walk away. He'll make some adjustments and then kill or intimidate the people who get in his way.

The organization to distribute the drugs cost money which adds to his bottom line. So does growing it illegally, as does selling it illegally.

Who exactly would you kill or intimidate to make your illegal drugs cheaper than legal drugs?

Great! Show me stats!

AFAIK, researchers aren't allowed to study it in that vein.

However go to any NYC law firm, financial office, or any other high powered building. I bet half the occupants in any of those buildings know where to get cocaine from. Anyone with any knowledge of drugs knows how productive cocaine can be.

AFAIK, researchers aren't allowed to study it in that vein.

However go to any NYC law firm, financial office, or any other high powered building. I bet half the occupants in any of those buildings know where to get cocaine from. Anyone with any knowledge of drugs knows how productive cocaine can be.

So you just claimed that lawyers are criminals?

So you just claimed that lawyers are criminals?

I don't really consider people who use drugs for recreational drug use criminals. But sure, if thats the definition of criminal you want to use, then a huge portion of this country are criminals, including many, many lawyers.

He's already got the source for the drugs. He's already got the organization to distribute the drugs and he's already used to making money off drugs. I don't think he's going to just walk away. He'll make some adjustments and then kill or intimidate the people who get in his way.

You obviously don't have a clue about how it would work if you think the existing distribution channels would remain even remotely intact.

for a nation who can put a man on the moon you bitches sure do act like the game would be over if pot were legalized. AS IF we couldn't regulate it just as smoothly as alcohol.

:rolleyes:

WHO gets to keep selling?

~ suppliers who have a clean criminal background from point of legalization. Thus, not only do we turn criminals into entrepenuers but we also give them plenty of reason (their income) to seperate this activity from other criminal behaviour.

~ whats more, use legalized pot like a dangled carrot for current criminals: LEGALIZE it only for those with clean criminal backgrounds and give those WITH criminal backgrounds the opportunity to qualify after 5 years of a clean record. Positive reinforcement works better than punishment anyway.

Maybe for about 10 seconds.

Then you start to get twitchy and paranoid and you're unable to concentrate.

It's not a drug which can increase productivity over a period of time. Coke freaks do all sorts of stupid things at work.

Coke makes you *think* you can do anything so the quality of the work deteriorates. You're "productive" because of the increased energy level.

But don't think for a second the quality of the work is the same.

I don't know if that is true across the board.

I don't know if that is true across the board.

Dont you think, for one second, that if it were true, that doing pot or any other drug for that matter, made a person more productive at work, that corporations across America would be paying butt loads of money to get the laws changed so that they could work their slaves even harder?

Forum List

Back