Should FOX be sponsoring GOP debates?

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Now, before being subjected to the "moral outrage" of my fellow right wing posters on here, I'd like to remind them of one important factor (also known as typical right wing hypocrisy.)

It is common knowledge that right wingers often make the claim that the media is made up of just about ALL leftist. communist, Muslim-loving, gay-lesbian sympathizers and ISIS apologists whose only objective is to destroy America (and take away right wingers' guns and their Bibles)....

Then, by the above "definition," FOX is NOT a media source prompting me to ask again...."Should FOX be sponsoring GOP presidential debates that are, after all, media events?"

Fox should sponsor a Democrat debate and have Limbaugh as moderator
I agree it is very one-sided for Fox News to have only a GOP primary debate. They should also have a Democratic primary debate.

You want Rush as moderator for the Democratic one? Fine. As long as Rachel Maddow can moderate the GOP debate.

What would Barnum and Bailey be without the Ringling Brothers!!!

Now, before being subjected to the "moral outrage" of my fellow right wing posters on here, I'd like to remind them of one important factor (also known as typical right wing hypocrisy.)

It is common knowledge that right wingers often make the claim that the media is made up of just about ALL leftist. communist, Muslim-loving, gay-lesbian sympathizers and ISIS apologists whose only objective is to destroy America (and take away right wingers' guns and their Bibles)....

Then, by the above "definition," FOX is NOT a media source prompting me to ask again...."Should FOX be sponsoring GOP presidential debates that are, after all, media events?"

You sound like Starkey

Fox should sponsor a Democrat debate and have Limbaugh as moderator
I agree it is very one-sided for Fox News to have only a GOP primary debate. They should also have a Democratic primary debate.

You want Rush as moderator for the Democratic one? Fine. As long as Rachel Maddow can moderate the GOP debate.

Yeah so both her viewers can discuss it after

Love how Obama tipped off they spoke beforehand, "get the transcript, candy"

Knowing that the question would come up by the inept Romney, the Obama staff had given a COMPLETE transcript to Crowley......Rather smart, don't you think?

(ever hear of the "rope-a-dope" stratagem?)

Last edited:

Yes, and the GOP debates should only be moderated by Fox.

The mainstream media has shown bias against Republicans in Presidential debates, and the only way they'll ever get the softball questions they need to be 100% honest about their platform is to have it on Fox.

The best thing that can happen for the Democrats is for the GOP to be honest, and not spin their platform so it doesn't outrage the mainstream

Forum List

Back