Should food handlers be required to wash their hands?

I do not believe in vaccines. The flu vaccine is only money-grabbing boondoggle, where people are the object of a game the drug companies are playing with their consumers who nothing more than pincushions to them.

Perhaps you should see these pictures.

Poliomyelitis: 24 photos of crippling disease

If it wasn't for the polio vaccine....many of us wouldn't be here today. I would never have put my children at risk by not having them vaccinated against polio or any other disease.

I didn't get the flu vaccine one year...and that was the year that I caught the flu. I swore I would never go without it and I haven't.....and I've never had the flu again.

Polio used to be very common in the United States and caused severe illness in thousands of people each year before polio vaccine was introduced in 1955
Vaccines: VPD-VAC/Polio/main page

No, you misread my comment. I only mentioned flu vaccines. Therefore, unless you are in 2nd grade, he or she would understand I was only referring to the shots you get at your corner pharmacy.
So you are able to decide which ones the doctors are right about and which ones they are wrong about.

Gee, yer so smart.

I DO NOT believe the doctors are in on it.
Oh yea, that's right. Cuz their so stupid. Unlike you. Doctors are probably over educated. It makes them dumb.

Again my meaning was lost. The administration of the flu vaccine is driven by the pharmacy and their advertising of it. A doctor does not have time to discuss with his patients the need for an injection. He is NOT going to recommend they stick you on his own accord.

Perhaps you should see these pictures.

Poliomyelitis: 24 photos of crippling disease

If it wasn't for the polio vaccine....many of us wouldn't be here today. I would never have put my children at risk by not having them vaccinated against polio or any other disease.

I didn't get the flu vaccine one year...and that was the year that I caught the flu. I swore I would never go without it and I haven't.....and I've never had the flu again.

Polio used to be very common in the United States and caused severe illness in thousands of people each year before polio vaccine was introduced in 1955
Vaccines: VPD-VAC/Polio/main page

No, you misread my comment. I only mentioned flu vaccines. Therefore, unless you are in 2nd grade, he or she would understand I was only referring to the shots you get at your corner pharmacy.
So you are able to decide which ones the doctors are right about and which ones they are wrong about.

Gee, yer so smart.

Oh yea, that's right. Cuz their so stupid. Unlike you. Doctors are probably over educated. It makes them dumb.

Again my meaning was lost. The administration of the flu vaccine is driven by the pharmacy and their advertising of it. A doctor does not have time to discuss with his patients the need for an injection. He is NOT going to recommend they stick you on his own accord.
My doctor always tells me to be sure and get a flu shot.

Gee, yer so smart.

My doctor always tells me to be sure and get a flu shot.

There is a difference between a doctor who has a standard routine of recommendation and what we were talking about. A routine is a one-way street. It is hard to imagine many people allotting even a minute to discuss the flu vaccine, with the myriad of ailments people have nowadays.

Those that need a doctor to decide that are surely fickle. How many fickle people do you know?

Oh good, then when I am preparing your food you don't mind if I dig in my ass for a dingle berry...
Sometimes, I wonder if people in this country are sane enough to understand the shit that is presented before them? The first thing I learned in 1st grade and the first things my parent taught me was cleanliness was next to Godliness.....in short, wash hands, ass and body each day and keep it moving and ......now its a subject for debate?

I know for a fact, God looks at us and just shakes his head in complete disgust!!

A tea party Senator from North Carolina says no. Is he an average bagger of tea or is he dumber than the rest of them?
Thom Tillis questions food workers mandate to wash hands. Legitimate or gross - Yahoo News
Your bullshit story was pulled.

Yahoo doesn't keep the stories forever, but it is still true.....bwahahaha, trying to defend your stupid conservative senator who doesn't mind restaurant employees going to the toilet and then handling his food.....what a doofus, just like the rest of you.

Senator Suggests Restaurant Employees Shouldn't Have to Wash Hands

A tea party Senator from North Carolina says no. Is he an average bagger of tea or is he dumber than the rest of them?
Thom Tillis questions food workers mandate to wash hands. Legitimate or gross - Yahoo News
Your bullshit story was pulled.

Yahoo doesn't keep the stories forever, but it is still true.....bwahahaha, trying to defend your stupid conservative senator who doesn't mind restaurant employees going to the toilet and then handling his food.....what a doofus, just like the rest of you.

Senator Suggests Restaurant Employees Shouldn't Have to Wash Hands
One thing is certain, once the restaurants are sued for Hepatitis break outs across the country, the senator do have a back up plan...BLAME OBAMA AND THE BLM MOVEMENT FOR IT.

Tropical Smoothie Cafe Linked To 55 Cases Of Hepatitis A
Contaminated strawberries are to blame.

Somebody shitted and forget to wash the strawberries.....senate WTF are you listening?

Forum List

Back