Should English be the official language of US ?

Alpha1

NAVY
Jun 3, 2007
The following senators voted against making English the official language of America :

Akaka (D-HI)
Bayh (D-IN)
Biden (D-DE)
Bingaman (D-NM)
Boxer (D-CA)
Cantwell (D-WA)
Clinton (D-NY)
Dayton (D-MN)
Dodd (D-CT)
Domenici (R-NM)
Durbin (D-IL)
Feingold (D-WI)
Feinstein (D-CA)
Harkin (D-IA)
Inouye (D-HI)
Jeffords (I-VT)
Kennedy (D-MA)
Kerry (D-MA)
Kohl (D-WI)
Landrieu (D-LA)
Lautenberg (D-NJ)
Leahy (D-VT)
Levin (D-MI)
Lieberman (D-CT)
Menendez (D-NJ)
Mikulski (D-MD)
Murray (D-WA)
Obama (D-IL)
Reed (D-RI)
Reid (D-NV)
Salazar (D-CO)
Sarbanes (D-MD)
Schumer (D-NY)
Stabenow (D-MI)
Wyden (D-OR)

We should throw every one of those bums out on their ass for pandering to latinos and illegals.

The following senators voted against making English the official language of America :

Akaka (D-HI)
Bayh (D-IN)
Biden (D-DE)
Bingaman (D-NM)
Boxer (D-CA)
Cantwell (D-WA)
Clinton (D-NY)
Dayton (D-MN)
Dodd (D-CT)
Domenici (R-NM)
Durbin (D-IL)
Feingold (D-WI)
Feinstein (D-CA)
Harkin (D-IA)
Inouye (D-HI)
Jeffords (I-VT)
Kennedy (D-MA)
Kerry (D-MA)
Kohl (D-WI)
Landrieu (D-LA)
Lautenberg (D-NJ)
Leahy (D-VT)
Levin (D-MI)
Lieberman (D-CT)
Menendez (D-NJ)
Mikulski (D-MD)
Murray (D-WA)
Obama (D-IL)
Reed (D-RI)
Reid (D-NV)
Salazar (D-CO)
Sarbanes (D-MD)
Schumer (D-NY)
Stabenow (D-MI)
Wyden (D-OR)

we are a melting pot, and a patchwork quilt.... I see no reason to make english "official"....if immigrants want to move up and out of their ethnic micro-economies, they will have to learn to speak english, but I hardly see the necessity to cram a language down their throats.

and when ted kennedy shows up to the 2006 first annual day without an illegal and goes si si puede, what do you call that

and clintons answer, about drivers license

face it the liberal party has no balls, and most of the so called republicans have shrinking balls

oh, and by the way, that is asinine and gratuitously hot flatulence

deport them, we tried amnesty in 1986, thank you ronnie and democratic congress, then it was 3 million illegals, now its 12-20 million

#1 amnesty has shown not to work for many reasons

#2 we cannot award criminals, and encourage more criminals to come here by allowing the criminals to have rights they never earned, while millions all over the world have come here legally.

and what would you do with the millions of immigrants who are here illegally?

What is the national language of Switzerland? Why are there enclaves in Paraguay and Uruguay that speak only German? Do you know where Paraguay and Uruguay are?

Are you this way because you weren't required to have a language credit for your G.E.D.s?

Just axing.

I AM

deport them, we tried amnesty in 1986, thank you ronnie and democratic congress, then it was 3 million illegals, now its 12-20 million

#1 amnesty has shown not to work for many reasons

#2 we cannot award criminals, and encourage more criminals to come here by allowing the criminals to have rights they never earned, while millions all over the world have come here legally.

deport them. great.

do you have any idea what would happen to the american economy if you deported every immigrant here illegally?

Do you LIKE lettuce? Do you LIKE dining out? Do you LIKE the idea that new homes are being constructed?

before we opened the border in 1947, we had german and italian immigrants do the jobs that illegals are doing today.

We can get anyone in the world to come here, legally and do the work.

We cant allow employers to pay slave labor wages to illegals and exploit them.

We can find americans to temporarily do all the jobs, while we get legal people to come and replace them.

Then, we have national security, and ill pay more for going out and lettuce.

Right now, we pay a high price in illegal immigrant crime, identity theft, and their bankrupting our schools and hospitals.

deport them. great.

do you have any idea what would happen to the american economy if you deported every immigrant here illegally?

Do you LIKE lettuce? Do you LIKE dining out? Do you LIKE the idea that new homes are being constructed?

before we opened the border in 1947, we had german and italian immigrants do the jobs that illegals are doing today.

We can get anyone in the world to come here, legally and do the work.

We cant allow employers to pay slave labor wages to illegals and exploit them.

We can find americans to temporarily do all the jobs, while we get legal people to come and replace them.

Then, we have national security, and ill pay more for going out and lettuce.

Right now, we pay a high price in illegal immigrant crime, identity theft, and their bankrupting our schools and hospitals.

Like I said...do you LIKE lettuce? who the fuck is going to work for the wages that the growers pay migrant workers? YOU pay somebody minimum wage with benefits to pick vegetables and only the very rich will be able to eat them. wake up and smell the coffee.

we are a melting pot, and a patchwork quilt.... I see no reason to make english "official"....if immigrants want to move up and out of their ethnic micro-economies, they will have to learn to speak english, but I hardly see the necessity to cram a language down their throats.

Why.jpg

Whatever separates us divides us. Yes, good old American English should be the official language. I remember children coming from other nations and learning English in grade school. My own father, a Puerto Rican, never learned his native language, his parents wanted him to be an American.

New Topics

Forum List

Back