Should Drugs be Legalized?

Baloney, I've known to many stoners. Hell I was one 30 years ago Wrecked my tournament chess career. The short term memory loss lasted a hell of a lot longer thab a couple of days. prior to Grass I knew variants of the French defense, Ruy Lopez out to 20 or as far as the book went on them, Same was true for several Sicilian defense variants, and other openings After Grass I could barely remember the first eight moves and my ability to concentrate and focus was pretty well shot. It was a long timebefore that ever came back.

You use you effing lose. The fact that you can't remember what you lost is just part of your problem.

Argue with the Department of Transportation. They've got studies showing that hand eye coordination are still off as much as sixteen hours after your last hit.

Tell ya what, if you want to make a rational decision on this subject you should watch the movie "Grass", which is a documentary chronicling the history of marijuana for as far back as it is recorded in history, as well as provides accurate, up to date information from both medical as well as governmental sources.

Henry P. Anslinger (the FBI man who made pot illegal), was a racist, as well as a greedy bastard. DuPont (the nations explosives manufacturer) had just came up with a new product called plastic, as well as the publisher who wanted to continue to cut down wood. They appealed to Anslinger, and, knowing he was a racist, told him to make pot illegal because only blacks and hispanics used it at that time. So, in 1939, in El Paso, that is where it first started.

But.......things you guys ought to remember.........

Plants are not drugs. They are plants. God told Adam and Eve in the Bible when He kicked them out of Eden "if it grows out of the ground, you may have of it". He then reiterated the same words to Moses when talking to him on Sinai.

Now.......if you start refining those plants, you take out all of the impurities and built in safety valves, leaving only the raw active substance (cocaine is a good example of this). Now, cocoa leaves all by themselves are good, as they help you deal with altitude. Not only that, but cocoa leaves that are chewed are NOT ADDICTIVE! However, remove all the chlorophyll, as well as all the other plant matter, well......you've just removed the safety valves built in (God does great work), and now are just left with a substance that is potent, as well as addictive.

THC incidentally has been shown to be tailor made for the human brain, as well as is exceedingly helpful in helping the body to heal itself. See the British Medical Society, as well as Harvard Medical for that.

Cannabis was also one of the ingredients of the Holy Anointing Oil which was used to anoint the kings of Israel.

It was also used in Biblical times, by Jewish doctors as medicine.

Legalize plants, not drugs.

Forum List

Back