*Should Donald Trump Run For President: If So Who Should Be The Vice?*

*Is Mr. Trump Presidential Material?*

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry bout that,

1. As a business man, Donald Trump is worth *billions*.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
2. And your worth is???:evil:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

No, Trump is NOT a billionaire. He's worth a millions, but not billions. And he got it all from daddy slumlord.

And another one of his companies just declared bankruptcy AGAIN, in 2009.

That brings us to a total of 3 times Trump has declared bankruptcy.

what is your source? because forbes says otherwise....

Net Worth: $2.0 bil

#488 Donald Trump - Forbes.com

Trump's COMPANIES may have declared bankruptcy, but he hasn't.

No, Trump is NOT a billionaire. He's worth a millions, but not billions. And he got it all from daddy slumlord.

that is my understanding as well...so i'm curious where the "dr" gets his info

Sorry bout that,

Walk in downtown Tampa past the Trump Dump-and tell me if you still want him to be president. (google Trump Dump Tampa if you don't know what it is).

1. Just clue us in then.:confused:
2. Its your idea.:evil:
3. Post it.
4. Your too busy too?:cuckoo:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Hey was going to build the Trump Tower in downtown Tampa-was going to be the largest skyscraper in the city, and house many residents. After investors got on board, and the construction had barely broken ground-he just flat out abandoned the project. Then all sorts of law suits have been flying around ever since. That's what happened in a nutshell. And it's actually still there, in the middle of the city, collecting weeds, looking crappy and bringing down property value, just the icing on the cake. Even if it's not totally Trumps fault or not, he should have been aware of the circumstances, and it really makes him look bad around here, and I highly doubt he'd do well in this area-and therefore would have almost no chance at winning Florida, and therefore be severely disadvantaged in any presidential election.

Trump Tower Tampa fated for foreclosure? | Housing market news & analysis, Florida real estate | tampabay.com & St. Petersburg Times
Trump Tower Tampa buyers to argue Donald Trump misrepresented his role - St. Petersburg Times

He ran them so well.
I see why you think him to be presidential material.
How many in congress have declared bankruptcy?

Oh good he personally hasn't-just companies he's been in charge of have before. Sounds like just the guy to run the country! If he runs it into the ground (like some other past companies)-hey he wont be the one declaring bankruptcy!

Sorry bout that,

1. I don't think *The Donald* will run, its too much of a pay cut for him.
2. Nope, whats going to happen is Obama will get *shit canned* in a few months, and McCain/Palin take over.
3. And Obama goes back to Kenya, Hawaii won't have him then.
4. You heard it here first.:evil:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Walk in downtown Tampa past the Trump Dump-and tell me if you still want him to be president. (google Trump Dump Tampa if you don't know what it is).

1. Just clue us in then.:confused:
2. Its your idea.:evil:
3. Post it.
4. Your too busy too?:cuckoo:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Hey was going to build the Trump Tower in downtown Tampa-was going to be the largest skyscraper in the city, and house many residents. After investors got on board, and the construction had barely broken ground-he just flat out abandoned the project. Then all sorts of law suits have been flying around ever since. That's what happened in a nutshell. And it's actually still there, in the middle of the city, collecting weeds, looking crappy and bringing down property value, just the icing on the cake. Even if it's not totally Trumps fault or not, he should have been aware of the circumstances, and it really makes him look bad around here, and I highly doubt he'd do well in this area-and therefore would have almost no chance at winning Florida, and therefore be severely disadvantaged in any presidential election.

Trump Tower Tampa fated for foreclosure? | Housing market news & analysis, Florida real estate | tampabay.com & St. Petersburg Times
Trump Tower Tampa buyers to argue Donald Trump misrepresented his role - St. Petersburg Times

1. I never heard about this, kinda a sad story for the people of Tampa, I wonder why it didn't work out?
2. Maybe the city wanted to much of the action perhaps?
3. Making it a *no go*?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. AND YOUR WORTH IS????:evil:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

What does my worth have to do with this thread?

1. Seems like a lot of you liberals were jumping on *The Donald* like he was some kinda bum or something.
2. When in fact he is doing alright by any means.
3. UScitizen is hilarious,..LOL!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. It would be a huge honor for *The Donald* to be *President*.
2. He wouldn't make much for it, but atleast he would go into the history books.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back