Should Democratics "Man up" and stop obsessing over Sarah Palin?

*Note to self. Someday link Tommy to a good grammar/punctuation site to show him the power of a well placed comma as opposed to no comma at all.

:lol:

Always a pleasure to see boredtoseeya proving how dedicated she is to civility. :doubt:

Yep...so, you didn't need to teach me after all.

:cuckoo:

Next up. A lesson for boredtoseeya on admitting when she has been critiqued with the rhetorical tool of sarcasm.

boredtseeya, when you stop relying on your incivility for the majority of your posts, you will achieve the first step in claiming a shred of credibility. But not until then.

Palin and who else are leaders? :eusa_whistle:

You sure they cleared it with Sarah?

No no. Sarah is not a GOP leader. Yet. She may never be one, in fact.

But you left wingnuts still are mightily confused.

You tube steaks have insisted that Rush Limbaugh was THE leader of the GOP. But now, conveniently, and without valid basis, you make the empty claim that Sarah Palin is 'the" leader of the GOP.

Hate to break it to you. But you have no credibility and no credentials on that matter.

:eusa_whistle:

The valid basis that Sarah Palin is the leader is that in the last election she was able to dump the preferred GOP candidate and substitute her own. That is a lot of influence. While Rush tries to push his preferred candidate, he generally fails.

If you claim other Republicans have the clout of Palin you are free to name them. I have challenged you to do so throughout this thread and you have ducked the question

So until you do so, it appears you have no credibility or credentials on the matter

Dishonesty from you is not unexpected, but let us go ahead and correct you all the same.

The "last" election was the Mid-Term elections. Sarah "dumped" no "preferred" GOP candidate. Between her voice and the voices of the Tea Party activists, some of the Republican Party's presumably preferred candidates got knocked off or knocked out. Good. That happens when the folks running do not meet with the approval of the voters.

The outcome in, say Delaware, does not make Palin "the" leader of the GOP. The primary outcome for U.S. Senator in Alaska also does not make gov. Palin "the" leader of the GOP.

So far you have offered exactly zero evidence that she as even A leader. She has a voice. She uses it. Her voice may (reasonably) be said to have had SOME influence. Welcome to a Republic.

The "clout" of which you speak is just your wishful thinking and dishonest portrayal. In reality, what you are pointing to is a very broad-based public disaffection with the manner in which government has been doing its thang. Again, that doesn't make Gov. Palin even A leader of the GOP. It does suggest that her views are more in sync with the mood of the Electorate than the views of any modern American liberal, the views of ANY Democrat Parody official and even the views of many backward-thinking members of the GOP.

And I'll be scarfing down popcorn watching the GOP primary debates.

I have a bad feeling about the whole thing.

Well if she wins the nom and it's Palin v. Obama in 2012 we're effed no matter what.

I would not be pleased with that set of choices. And yes, that might fuck us up either way. But another Term with Obama at the helm is likely to fuck us up even worse. Still, that's not my idea of a dream match-up.

I have a bad feeling about the whole thing.

Well if she wins the nom and it's Palin v. Obama in 2012 we're effed no matter what.

I would not be pleased with that set of choices. And yes, that might fuck us up either way. But another Term with Obama at the helm is likely to fuck us up even worse. Still, that's not my idea of a dream match-up.

sometimes I think it's the matchup America deserves.

Always a pleasure to see boredtoseeya proving how dedicated she is to civility. :doubt:

Yep...so, you didn't need to teach me after all.

:cuckoo:

Next up. A lesson for boredtoseeya on admitting when she has been critiqued with the rhetorical tool of sarcasm.

boredtseeya, when you stop relying on your incivility for the majority of your posts, you will achieve the first step in claiming a shred of credibility. But not until then.

Ah....Liability is again pointing out the so-called incivility of others.....Irony is well pleased. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

No no. Sarah is not a GOP leader. Yet. She may never be one, in fact.

But you left wingnuts still are mightily confused.

You tube steaks have insisted that Rush Limbaugh was THE leader of the GOP. But now, conveniently, and without valid basis, you make the empty claim that Sarah Palin is 'the" leader of the GOP.

Hate to break it to you. But you have no credibility and no credentials on that matter.

:eusa_whistle:

The valid basis that Sarah Palin is the leader is that in the last election she was able to dump the preferred GOP candidate and substitute her own. That is a lot of influence. While Rush tries to push his preferred candidate, he generally fails.

If you claim other Republicans have the clout of Palin you are free to name them. I have challenged you to do so throughout this thread and you have ducked the question

So until you do so, it appears you have no credibility or credentials on the matter

Dishonesty from you is not unexpected, but let us go ahead and correct you all the same.

The "last" election was the Mid-Term elections. Sarah "dumped" no "preferred" GOP candidate. Between her voice and the voices of the Tea Party activists, some of the Republican Party's presumably preferred candidates got knocked off or knocked out. Good. That happens when the folks running do not meet with the approval of the voters.

The outcome in, say Delaware, does not make Palin "the" leader of the GOP. The primary outcome for U.S. Senator in Alaska also does not make gov. Palin "the" leader of the GOP.

So far you have offered exactly zero evidence that she as even A leader. She has a voice. She uses it. Her voice may (reasonably) be said to have had SOME influence. Welcome to a Republic.

The "clout" of which you speak is just your wishful thinking and dishonest portrayal. In reality, what you are pointing to is a very broad-based public disaffection with the manner in which government has been doing its thang. Again, that doesn't make Gov. Palin even A leader of the GOP. It does suggest that her views are more in sync with the mood of the Electorate than the views of any modern American liberal, the views of ANY Democrat Parody official and even the views of many backward-thinking members of the GOP.

Your inability to name a single GOP member with the clout of Palin is not surprising. Call her a leader, call her a powerbroker or call her a stupid bitch with a large following no other Republican has the power to influence Party decisions right now.
if there was, you would have named them by now

Sarah Palin is a curse to the GOP. I don't say this as a democrat or a social democrat or a liberal or whatever you want to call me. She's dumb as a sack of bricks, supports the views of the fundamentalist christians, supports unjust wars, and crazy theories. If she runs for 2012 she'll probably win the primary with the help of the tea party. However like we've seen with the 2010 elections, most people are supporting moderate GOPers or the Democrats than the high profile Tea Partiers. If she rusn against Obama she will lose

Your inability to name a single GOP member with the clout of Palin is not surprising. Call her a leader, call her a powerbroker or call her a stupid bitch with a large following no other Republican has the power to influence Party decisions right now.

Why not just Conservative? But hyperpartisans as you cannot understand the distinction.

Why not just Conservative? But hyperpartisans as you cannot understand the distinction.

Conservative....Republican....you can't proide a single leader who has more clout right now than Palin.

I've come out and said Palin is the power broker in the party and among conservatives. You seem to have no problem saying I am wrong but have been unable to proide a single name of someone with more influence right now..

I'll help you..

Rush?
Romney?
Boehner?
McConnell?
Steele?
Murdoch?
Paul?

Give me a name

Conservative....Republican....you can't proide a single leader who has more clout right now than Palin.

I've come out and said Palin is the power broker in the party and among conservatives. You seem to have no problem saying I am wrong but have been unable to proide a single name of someone with more influence right now..

I'll help you..

Rush?
Romney?
Boehner?
McConnell?
Steele?
Murdoch?
Paul?

Give me a name

You forgot that smartass Newt. :lol:

Forum List

Back