Should Dean's life be ruined for saying the N-word 30-40-50 years ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deen catered a plantation themed wedding. Sofar we have not criminalized civil war reenactment. The wait staff was all black. Now 250 years ago they may have been slaves but at that wedding they were well paid professional servers.

How stupid are we going to get? Let's ban all that slave girl belly dancing stuff.

We're quickly becoming a very sick society. One that doesn't allow a opposing opinion and creates protected classes of people.

Why can't we get out of the past and look towards the future?

Maybe because racism continues to permeate our society...blatantly and subtly...

like the way you do it?....

Ask the folks at Food Network. They fired her.

The Food Network is obviously not the Democrat Party. Robert Byrd said it 40-50 years ago and then he said it on the US Senate Floor as recently as 6 years ago. Democrats and The Black Caucus rewarded him for it.

and never question what a Democrat says....right LaKota?.....

Usually not...because our worst Democrat is usually better than anything on the right.

so i was right then....you will not question a Democrat....no matter what they are up to.....thanks for proving me right.....

Shitting bull is as bad as an uninformed voter. At least with them they have a 50% chance of casting a vote that doesn't suck. This jackass would vote for a "reformed" child molester if they had a d after their name

If there is enough backlash..FN might put a whoa on what they said they plan to do. And even though I don't like Paula or her show or her constant y'alls or her unhealthy foods...I hope she is not proven to be a racist from this lawsuit against her that started the whole ball rolling, and FN changes their mind. However, if she IS found guilty, then FN made a decision they considered correct for their business.

Bill Maher Talks Paula Deen Controversy With 'Real Time' Panel, Defends Deen... Sort Of (VIDEO)

While it seems universally agreed that Paula Deen's admission of using racist language and, uh, party-planning is terrible, Bill Maher took a moment on "Real Time" to ask his panel an unpopular question: do people really need to "go away" for using that word?

The one black person on the panel said that yes, she does need to go away.

Today, a R (can't think of her name, Amy something, black woman) said that yes, she needs to go away.

My question is, was it really 40 years ago? I've read some news stories saying that she is just as racist now as she was then. Including the deplorable idea she had of having black waiters pretend to be slaves while they waited tables at her relative's wedding.

I didn't like her diabetic, coronary artery by-pass specials she called food so I haven't paid all that much attention to her until this.

Toxic food, toxic mouth but I don't think this will ruin her. In fact, racists are rushing out to buy her fatty food/cookbooks even as we speak.

Then they by god need to shut down comedy central. I will never watch the food channel again

Totally unfair if you ask me...any scale, sense of history, or balance left? And our media suqs...lol

I RARELY (if EVER) agree with your nonsense, but in this case - I concur. Why the Food Network would can this lady for making a stupid statement 30-40 years ago (or even 30-40 DAYS ago) is ridiculous. This political correctness has gone insane. It's nearly as bad as the Soviet Union or Nazi Germany.

One simple slip of the tongue can instantly destroy a career (unless you are a rapper) even if that "slip" happened years ago.

I have to admit - sometimes you white folks blow my mind.

Should Dean's life be ruined for saying the N-word 30-40-50 years ago?

If the answer is yes, I'm fucked. I said the "N" word yesterday.

Sorry, I'm always right and never lie...

30-40 days is different lol. I know that would ruin half the GOP...

Well we all know it certainly wouldn't ruin any white liberal in the DNC. Even if they voted against the civil rights act, was a former member of the KKK and said ****** on national television in 2001.

Robert Byrd remained a respected Democrat until the day he withered away and died. He is currently burning in hell.

[ame=http://youtu.be/PnO6ai0Ktro]Senator Robert Byrd Says White ******* - YouTube[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back