Should critizing women as a 'whole' be illegal?

You tell me, I've dated somewhere between 15-20 women, but don't find it a satisfying life pursuit whether one references Buddha or any other thinker, hedonism only temporarily satisfies, akin to any "drug" of choice.

I'll tell you ... 15-20 women ain't dating, that's whoremongering ... I guess it's not satisfying if she's nagging you to hurry because she has another client in 20 minutes ... yeesh ... I suspected from the beginning of the OP you weren't complaint about how society treats women, this is about how you treat women ... and this is because of the women you hang out with, those types deserve the poor treatment they get ...

Get yourself tested for AIDS ... then hang out at church and find a nice Sunday Girl ... and make it work ... trust me, after ten years of marital bliss you'll understand ...

You tell me, I've dated somewhere between 15-20 women, but don't find it a satisfying life pursuit whether one references Buddha or any other thinker, hedonism only temporarily satisfies, akin to any "drug" of choice.

I'll tell you ... 15-20 women ain't dating, that's whoremongering ... I guess it's not satisfying if she's nagging you to hurry because she has another client in 20 minutes ... yeesh ... I suspected from the beginning of the OP you weren't complaint about how society treats women, this is about how you treat women ... and this is because of the women you hang out with, those types deserve the poor treatment they get ...

Get yourself tested for AIDS ... then hang out at church and find a nice Sunday Girl ... and make it work ... trust me, after ten years of marital bliss you'll understand ...

Nah, most of the women I've been with were pretty mature women, college educated, career minded, and so forth, some had children from prior relationships, I wish had a bit more maturity in me at the time I had met them, sadly our consumerist mass media gratifies hedonism as life's been all end all, I find it rather distasteful at this point in my life... 'hooking up' as a lifestyle seems rather fatuous, adolsecent, and nihilistic in retrospect.

And no, I've been tested and I can guarantee you I don't have AIDs, if you're that concerned about it.

Nah, most of the women I've been with were pretty mature women, college educated, career minded, and so forth, some had children from prior relationships, I wish had a bit more maturity in me at the time I had met them, sadly our consumerist mass media gratifies hedonism as life's been all end all, I find it rather distasteful at this point in my life... 'hooking up' as a lifestyle seems rather fatuous, adolsecent, and nihilistic in retrospect.

And no, I've been tested and I can guarantee you I don't have AIDs, if you're that concerned about it.

Whoremongering ... no, not a very satisfying spiritual experience ...

So you were dorking a widow woman with fatherless children and you ... what? ... dumped her ... what a cad ... maybe before you worry about how we respect women as a whole you should stop treating them like prostitutes individually ... just a suggestion ...

Whoremongering ... no, not a very satisfying spiritual experience ...

So you were dorking a widow woman with fatherless children and you ... what? ... dumped her ... what a cad ... maybe before you worry about how we respect women as a whole you should stop treating them like prostitutes individually ... just a suggestion ...
Out of honest curiosity, what is your opinion on "hooking up" assuming that both the man and the woman (or homosexual couples if you want to go there) are doing it legally and consensually; it's something of adolescent 'rite of passage' in contemporary culture (at least as far as the Boomer Generation is concerned), and to have never 'hooked' up prior to marriage would, for better or worse' come across as 19th century Victorian prudery, or cultural archaisms and creepy "cavemen mindsets" such as believe that a woman is "entitled" to keep dating you or marry you simply because you two "had sex" at some time.

(Whatever one might wish to say about the marital and or relationship ideals; much as divorce rates are over 50%; from pretty much all perspectives, with "religious", "pragmatic", or "common sense", I would argue that a deeper relationship based on mutual trust and respect is a better overall ideal than simply wanting to "hook up" for one's entire life)

Hooking up as a hedonistic 'lifestyle' pursuit, I would agree is not particularily satisfying, whether one invokes "religion" or anything else.

Assuming legal consent is involved, at what point would you define it as one or the other "using" each other? Some might even suggest that such an attitude is "archaic" or "misogynistic", and just an attempt to stop girls from "wanting to have fun", or that an adult woman shouldn't have a legal right to decide who or who not to have sex with, as though she is a helpless child who can't make her own lifestyle choices.

Last edited:
I don't pay for sex ... so I have an especially low opinion of "hooking up" ... does that make me a Victoria prude, cultural archaic and a creepy caveman? ...

Glad I don't care what a woman hater thinks ... the more you post, the more evil you appear ... the answer to your next question is no, I don't beat women to death ... you should quit ...

Forum List

Back