Should criticizing the rich be illegal?

This is what happens when you can't find a job because you majored in philosophy.
Who would want a job who's only perquisite for working in is being philosophically devoid?

An unexamined life is not worth living, according to Socrates.

This is what happens when you can't find a job because you majored in philosophy.
Who would want a job who's only perquisite for working in is being philosophically devoid?

Thanks for confirming.
I'm an entrepreneur who's been published in writing by a company in New York, no reason for me to settle for work that literally requires a severe deficit of IQ or basic intelligence to work at to begin with, most Americans could care less about the "dream", I'm one of the few who still actually does.

The average American worker is a lazy apathetic moron would would rather spend all of their free time masturbating than doing anything remotely intellectually productive to begin with, or because they ended up having bastard kids who they can't support, or a miserable marriage with an adulteruous wife; they can live their meaningless lives somewhere far away from mine.

Thanks for confirming.
I'm an entrepreneur who's been published in writing by a company in New York, no reason for me to settle for work that literally requires a severe deficit of IQ or basic intelligence to work at to begin with, most Americans could care less about the "dream", I'm one of the few who still actually does.

The average American worker is a lazy apathetic moron would would rather spend all of their free time masturbating than doing anything remotely intellectually productive to begin with, or because they ended up having bastard kids who they can't support, or a miserable marriage with an adulteruous wife; they can live their meaningless lives somewhere far away from mine.

COULDN'T care less.

Saying they could care less implies that they care, which is the exact opposite of what you're trying to say.

You're unemployed.

Thanks for confirming.
I'm an entrepreneur who's been published in ...

OnePercenter is a gazillionaire, and has maids, servants, a chauffeur and everything!

Sure it is
You drink a lot and get laid.....who needs more?

Let’s see.....Drinking and getting laid vs pondering the meaning of life?

Is it even close?

Last edited:

Sure it is

Let’s see.....Drinking and getting laid vs examining the meaning of life?

Is it even close?
Yeah right...

Sure it is

Is it even close?
Yeah right...

So you pick drinking and getting laid?

Thanks for confirming.

COULDN'T care less.

Saying they could care less implies that they care, which is the exact opposite of what you're trying to say.

You're unemployed.
I honestly predict I'll be a millionaire within the next 10 years or so, if not then maybe I'll make like a hopeless Romantic and end it in a suicide.

I'm brushing up on pure mathematics to support my future business models, as ugly and hidieous a subject as "math" or "arithmetic" (or what simple minded idiots think "mathematics" actually is to begin with, for want of any actual study or intelligence thereof, as per advanced mathematicians like Jan Gullenberg).

A person whos education stunts at pure "arithmetic" as opposed to actual mathematics learns virtually nothing of value whatsoever, as sadly many if not most of the bare minimums of education or educational requirements are little more than that, and not even remotely efficient in relation to the time foolishly invested in them to begin with in regards to pure learning.

At the bare minimum effort required, educational methods are just rote training of uneducated and stupid "workmen", and primarily just a personal investment of "time" in exchange for credentialing, what few atomistic facts or bits of information these fools think they've actually "learned" or will be able to "use" with their degree in time training, regardless of what actual subject it's "branded" as, is so simplistic that in terms of pure efficiency, it could be learned within a short time of actual dedicated personal investment.

Many if not most of these idiots don't even know basic or culturally relevant things, such as the basics of the law, legal system, philosophy and rights of their own state or nation, the bare basics of reading comprehension or how to write anything an intelligent or sane person would ever actually read to begin with, the basic differences between natural languages, such as English, mathematical "language", programming or calculating languages; the bare basics of how a civil or criminal court process actually works, anything remotely resembling actual time or money management in the way that advanced businessmen and women or executives do, or pretty much anything which isn't "too simple and easy" for someone with over a 100 IQ or a 6th grade reading level, or anything resembling an understanding of the difference between a silly job or degree description and one's actual work one does, or anything resembling healthy relationship or sex advice which won't just naturally end in an divorce or affair for all the right reasons, and all kinds of other silly and idiotic false dichotomies (such as "math and art", when all great art and music requires a mathematical mind)

The absolute lack of basic education, or the well-rounded traits and qualities desired in higher-level experts, academics, and performers in their trades or fields is absolutely pathetic, and yes, most if not all of the anti-intellectual "mass media", much of it just being reruns and regurgitations or archaic 19th century propaganda and axioms being more or less predicated on one not being literate to read any actual books or anything above and beyond the 6st grade reading level is absolutely stunning and horrendeous to any man or woman with anything resembling decent standard, etiquette, social, or emotional intelligence at all. It's a joke, just like the average apathetic idiot who can't be bothered to do anything with his free time than indulge in television, radio, and other selfish idiocies and the gross misinformation it provides and is all predicated on to begin with. It's all stupid and pathetic, and there's no serious business man or woman in America, Britain, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, or any English speaking country who would be bothered to waste anymore time on such pathetic nonsense than she absolutely has to.

Some of these inept, childish and archaic idiots are literally and figuratively stuck in things that most everyone who matters knows have been archaic in real and academic life since the ugly old 19th century, if not before, which at times is truly scary to say the least; almost like entering some kind of matrix to see into these freaks' minds or worthless perspectives, as if anyone who'se remotely well-adjusted and normal would ever want to.

Sure it is

Is it even close?
Yeah right...

No, I don't.

I've drunken and gotten laid more than you have (and if you ever do more than once every 10 years or so) you won't be saying that, and thinking about the meaning of life is much more satsifying, as I'm sure it is to most people with an IQ above 100 or who have ever worked a job other than Waffle house.

I honestly predict I'll be a millionaire within the next 10 years or so, if not then maybe I'll make like a hopeless Romantic and end it in a suicide.

Unemployed philosophy major commits suicide.

Sounds about right.
Heh, when I was in-between jobs I got more attention from ladies, some of whom were married than some idiots and primates of less entrepreneurial inclination do working archaic and easily-automated full-time jobs.

Learning that some women actually married, let alone had consensual sex with some of these outdated morons and emotionally-stunted man-children really gave me a bit of sympathy for feminism and no-fault divorce laws.

Sounds about right.
Heh, when I was in-between jobs I got more attention from ladies, some of whom were married than some idiots and primates of less entrepreneurial inclination do working archaic and easily-automated full-time jobs.

Sure you did. Then you woke up.

Should criticizing the rich be illegal?
Fuck no!

It should be the national pass-time.
No, it really shouldn't - people criticizing the rich should be shot.

Critiizing human behaviors such as "greed", "miserliness" is one thing, but in practice no one believes that "wealth" automatically equates to these things to begin with, as evidenced by their own miserly behaviors and unwillingness to part with their wealth and socioeconomic status of a 1st world country, which is "wealthy" compared to most of the 3rd world countries.

So idiots criticizing "the rich", (usually rich pedogogues) themselves as a stereotyped "demographic" and trying to drum up anarchy and "class warfare" should simply be shot.

The only people who should be shot are those who think they get to dictate who gets to criicize whom.

Sounds about right.

Sure you did. Then you woke up.
Nah, some women actually marry fuckers who somehow manage to work a job despite having a deficit in social or emotional intelligence so pathetic, obvious, and laugable to any thinking man or woman that it would be laughable were a remotely socially able Junior high school student to show such a basic defict in common sense.

No sympathy for those devolved primates, I hope more of them commit sucide when they learn their wife is cheating on them with an evolutionarily superior offer, and that they wasted their entire life being a hapless idiot whose wife naturally had to look elsewhere to get her emotional and romantic needs met. Bah ha ha.

Sure it is

Is it even close?
Yeah right...

No, I don't.

I've drunken and gotten laid more than you have (and if you ever do more than once every 10 years or so) you won't be saying that, and thinking about the meaning of life is much more satsifying, as I'm sure it is to most people with an IQ above 100 or who have ever worked a job other than Waffle house.
Let’s see.....an unexamined life is not worth living

Would I rather have a life where I pondered my existence but never drank and got laid?
Or a life where I drank and got laid and never gave a shit about the meaning of life?

I’ll take the latter

Sure it is

Is it even close?
Yeah right...

No, I don't.

Let’s see.....an unexamined life is not worth living

Would I rather have a life where I pondered my existence but never drank and got laid?
Or a life where I drank and got laid and never gave a shit about the meaning of life?

I’ll take the latter

Not me. To each his own, I spose.

But then my oldest is a philosopher, so go figure. ;)

Forum List

Back