Should Criticism of Jews Be Allowed?

My answer: Absolutely.

Criticism of everyone should be allowed. The only reason I'm skeptical of this is because there have been documented cases of the BBC removing anti-Islamic posts from their message boards... And blocking links to LGF.

People should be allowed to criticize anyone and any group – even if such criticism is wrong and reveals the critics bias.

im a proud jew, anyone who wants to criticize judaism or jews, have at it. WE cant have this politically correct code that you can criticize some religions, but not others.

My answer: Absolutely.

Criticism of everyone should be allowed. The only reason I'm skeptical of this is because there have been documented cases of the BBC removing anti-Islamic posts from their message boards... And blocking links to LGF.

A critic can be biased or unbiased. That portion was not my main point. My point is that people are free to criticize/U] whether or not their criticism is accurate or not.

Maybe people should keep thier criticisms to themselves!

im a proud jew, anyone who wants to criticize judaism or jews, have at it. WE cant have this politically correct code that you can criticize some religions, but not others.

Me, too... but the problem is that antisemitism has, historically, ended up with a lot of us dead, abused and discriminated against...

and when a racist, piece of garbage, KKK'er like WJ is whining about it, there's no good motivation.

Well, it's always good to know one's enemy. It's when it claimed that it's "constructive criticism" that one has to be concerned.

Ah, the key is there. Rank hypocrisy. As I said, the honest bigot I can understand. I truly don't know what motivates them but as long as I don't get too close and risk getting spittle on me from the frothing I can pretty much put up with their honest ranting. It's the hypocritical ones that annoy me most. You know on the surface it's all pc but underneath there's a pulsating need, barely repressed, to curse the ******, the Jew, the Bitch, the Raghead, the whatever, but of course that wouldn't be right, so the hatred goes unspoken. It's still there though.

Forum List

Back