Should Congress use eminent domain to seize the dorms at ivy league schools, for illegal families?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
I heard an author who wrote a book on immigration on Dan and Amy this morning....he stated that we should use Eminent Domain to seize the dormitories of Yale, Princeton, Harvard, and the other elite schools, as well as religious universities, and then house the illegal alien families in them until their asylum status is completed.

The 1%, wealthy students can simply be placed in temporary tent cities during the school year....

You know, put their skin in the game....

I think this is a great idea....

Then, we could also fly the illegal alien families to Rome, so that the Pope can use Vatican City as a refugee camp until their asylum status is completed...

That would be a big help and it would keep these families together...

Massive swaths of empty land in flyover country. Could easily move them there.

No then we would have to build for them, they belong on the coasts with like minded persons like yourself to care for them.

How is that letter to your congressman going?

No then we would have to build for them, they belong on the coasts with like minded persons like your self to care for them.
Trump’s keen to pass a massive infrastructure plan. This is it. Flyover country will finally have people in it again after the mass exodus over the last several decades.

No then we would have to build for them, they belong on the coasts with like minded persons like your self to care for them.
Trump’s keen to pass a massive infrastructure plan. This is it. Flyover country will finally have people in it again after the mass exodus over the last several decades.

They need to be placed in a sanctuary environment along the coast if they remain in the states. The only mass exodus is in between your ears, unless you have family or friends in the predicament, which is it?

They need to be placed in a sanctuary environment along the coast if they remain in the states. The only mass exodus is in between your ears, unless you have family or friends in the predicament, which is it?
Flyover country has become a desolate wasteland. Time to repopulate it. Pass Trump’s infrastructure bill, and put asylum seekers and refugees in flyover country.

I heard an author who wrote a book on immigration on Dan and Amy this morning....he stated that we should use Eminent Domain to seize the dormitories of Yale, Princeton, Harvard, and the other elite schools, as well as religious universities, and then house the illegal alien families in them until their asylum status is completed.

The 1%, wealthy students can simply be placed in temporary tent cities during the school year....

Then, we could also fly the illegal alien families to Rome, so that the Pope can use Vatican City as a refugee camp until their asylum status is completed...

/----/ Move them to San Francisco....
San Fran Flag.jpg

Is there a shortage of places to keep whoever we must detain? If so we have plenty of vacant large buildings here. Typically though its just easier to build a building than repurpose an old one.

Forum List

Back