Should Congress Remove Judges who Rule for Gay Marraige?

You are blabbering, 2dA. SCOTUS has generally aligned with the general temper from the beginning. There is no way any generation is going to be forced to live by the mores of 1787.

, they are celebrating their SEXUAL PREFERENCE....and where are the heterosexual parades? Do they PLAY with each other as queers do out at the parades?
Is anyone stopping you from doing it? Seen pretty much the same kind of thing at Key West parades featuring heterosexuals. IMO, this isn't about your not being able to do similar things. It's about you not liking what they do. Sorry but that's a FAIL!

When have you seen a HETEROSEXUAL parade in Key West? Scene from the 2015 GAY PARADE in Key West!

jb1296475967797R1139572274xl.jpg

haha! I wanna see these guys in Congress!

Vigilante participates in the heterosexual parades in New Orleans and Beaumont.

You are blabbering, 2dA. SCOTUS has generally aligned with the general temper from the beginning. There is no way any generation is going to be forced to live by the mores of 1787.

The mores of 1787? Any part of the Constitution that has not been changed by Amendment is CURRENT and therefore the mores of 2015.

What you're saying is: "If I can't change the Constitution with 3/4 of the States, then fuck it, I'll just get 51% of the population to agree with me."

We're a Constitutional Republic, not a Constitutionless Democracy, read Article IV.

You are most certainly not a Republican (and even if you were, being a Republican can be as bad or worse than a Democrat, but one thing is for sure, YOU ARE NOT A REPUBLICAN).

The mores of 1787? Any part of the Constitution that has not been changed by Amendment is CURRENT and therefore the mores of 2015. What you're saying is: "If I can't change the Constitution with 3/4 of the States, then fuck it, I'll just get 51% of the population to agree with me." We're a Constitutional Republic, not a Constitutionless Democracy, read Article IV. You are most certainly not a Republican (and even if you were, being a Republican can be as bad or worse than a Democrat, but one thing is for sure, YOU ARE NOT A REPUBLICAN).
That you don't like me being GOP is of no concern to me. That you do not understand the Constitution is something you can remedy if work hard. Get to it.

Vigilante so wants my approval that he attacks me to make sure I have his attention.

If marriage should be decided by referendum and officials who make policy on marriage have to be removed then i guess alot of Congressmen need to be removed to for enacting DOMA. Clean their own house first.

What's more unconstitutional is discriminating based on sexuality.

While every church has the protected right to deny a same-sex couple from getting married at the church / other institution, I also believe a same-sex couple should not be denied the right to get married at a church / other institution, so long as both parties agree to the ceremony.

Your religious text does not rule over the constitution of this country, nor is it technically allowed to even influence it.

"the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

Forum List

Back