Should Congress Legalize ALL Drugs, Including Meth?

What Drugs, if ANY, Should be Legalized...

• 2.) None and Criminalize Booze again.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Amid recession, meth menace evolves - The Elkhart Project- msnbc.com

^And Old Story in my Hood and in my Own Family, but I want to Know who here Supports ALL OUT LEGALIZATION of ALL Drugs, including Meth.

Then I'd like to Discuss with those who want Meth Legalized, what the Rationalization is, Aside from the Cost on Society in the Prison System when these Animals are Finally Put Away for what they have Done on Meth.

My Opinion... There is NO Safe or Secure Person who is doing Meth... There is NO Social Use of Meth.

Let's Talk.

:)

peace...
Legalize all drugs. Legalize euthenasia. Legalize suicide.

Too many fucking Liberals want to protect us from ourselves. Nanny Statism. The result is a society where people too stupid to survive in the wild are now not only allowed to survive, but to have more stupid people. We are truly living the movie "Idiocracy".

Time to let nature takes it's course and allow people to remove themselves from the gene pool for the betterment of the human race.
You are in support of the Progressive Heath care bill, death to the old and disabled and the young mental s I see Soros and the Democrats have covered in the Health bill.
Dude, please take off your aluminum beanie. You do not have mind reading skills and I suspect you have a lower than average IQ.

1) I fail to see how supporting idiots removing themselves from the gene pool is "in support of the Progressive Heath care bill".

2) People have a right to do what they want with their own bodies be it poison themselves with drugs or commit suicide.

3) Your support for the authoritarian, draconian Nanny State is noted. You've outed yourself, sir.

You are not wrong, but you are not right. Age has something to do about it don't you think???
Of course. Legal adults should be where we draw the line. Now, if we want to raise that age to 25, that's fine with me, but let's do it for driving, the military and voting.

Doubt there are many who say my goal in life is to be a drunk or addict. there always has been and always will be people who will find some way to get some thing that alters there reality. people who commit a crime while under the influence should be charged for that crime. if drugs are made legal 80% of the drug production would stop. money motive removed. billions of dollars could be used for better things than fighting a war on drugs that long ago was lost.

Forum List

Back