Should Congress launch a formal investigation?

Should congress investigate?

• Total voters
Should congress launch a formal investigation into the piss poor and blatent failure of ethical responsibilty by the media in regards to the AZ tragedy?

And/or should they investigate the sheriff for his sophomoric abuse of office or at least an investigation into whether he violated his oath of office by his selfish politcal stunt?

What say you?

good gawd, yet another conservative witch hunt that entails wasting tax payer monies and the time elected representatives should spend doing the people's business? :eek:

anyone remember Whitewater and the Clinton Impeachment? :eusa_shhh:

If the Congress is going to investigate anything they should start with the many crimes of the Bush Administration that Obama has ordered his useless Attorney General turn his back on.
maybe because there are NO CRIMES to investigate
:rolleyes:
No Economic Crimes Against Humanity?

From Bloomberg March 2009:

"The financiers at AIG were awarded millions in bonuses because their contracts were based on the transactions they completed, not the consequences of those transactions.

"A 32-year-old mortgage broker told me: 'I figured my job was to get the transaction done…Whatever came after the transaction—that was on him, not me.'

"A long list of business executives have reaped sumptuous rewards even though they fractured the world's economy, destroyed trillions of dollars in value, and disfigured millions of lives...

"Each day's economic news leaves me haunted by Hannah Arendt's ruminations on Nazi war criminal Adolf Eichmann as she reported on his trial in Jerusalem for The New Yorker 45 years ago.

"Arendt pondered 'the strange interdependence of thoughtlessness and evil' and sought to capture it with her famous formulation 'the banality of evil.'

"Arendt found Eichmann neither "perverted nor sadistic," but "terribly and terrifyingly normal.'"

For hundreds of years all politicians have known the only thing worse than getting caught doing business with organized crime was losing control of the revenue streams generated by organized criminal activity.

Bush, Cheney,Clinton and Gore make excellent examples.

Wall Street's Economic...

Should congress launch a formal investigation into the piss poor and blatent failure of ethical responsibilty by the media in regards to the AZ tragedy?

And/or should they investigate the sheriff for his sophomoric abuse of office or at least an investigation into whether he violated his oath of office by his selfish politcal stunt?

What say you?
Why not. They need something to do for next two years.

Forum List

Back