Should Churches be forced to accomodate for homosexual weddings?

Should places of worship be required to hold gay weddings

• Yes, Denmark does it, the Scandinavians are enlightened

Votes: 17 7.0%
  • No, I THOUGHT this was AMERICA

Votes: 198 81.8%
  • You are a baby brains without a formed opinion

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • Other, explain

Votes: 22 9.1%

• Total voters
"Should Churches be forced to accommodate for homosexual weddings?" No never.

The Gay Pride has no respect for the law of world or the law of God nor even the world authority of God's Word.
Ukraine Kievs Gay Pride Parade Attack of officers.jpg

Concerning those such as Jake and the others who would attempt to twist the Word here is the Word they recieve;
Deuteronomy 18:20 But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.

I will again repeat the Word that was given to me to give to the Lord's people in His community; "Do not go into their camp for if you do you will be subjected to whatever goes on in their camp".

Ephesians 5:6-17 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.
Be not ye therefore partakers with them.
For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light:
(For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth)
Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord.
And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

The following is not what the Word is speaking about as being righteousness;
PrideParadeDM 6-14-15.jpg

For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret.
But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.
Not evil;
devil-horns-gay-pride8.jpg

Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.
See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise,
Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.
PrideParade 6-14-15.jpg

Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is.

Those who follow this creed and deny even their own consciences remain as the dead;

1John 5:16 If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it.

Following the desires of your own carnal desires is not denying yourself;

Mark 8:34 And when he had called the people unto him with his disciples also, he said unto them, Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

Psalms 5:9 For there is no faithfulness in their mouth; their inward part is very wickedness; their throat is an open sepulchre; they flatter with their tongue.

Last edited:
"Should Churches be forced to accommodate for homosexual weddings?" No never.

The Gay Pride has no respect for the law of world or the law of God nor even the world authority of God's Word.
View attachment 51695

Concerning those such as Jake and the others who would attempt to twist the Word here is the Word they recieve;
Deuteronomy 18:20 But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.

I will again repeat the Word that was given to me to give to the Lord's people in His community; "Do not go into their camp for if you do you will be subjected to whatever goes on in their camp".

Ephesians 5:6-17 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.
Be not ye therefore partakers with them.
For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light:
(For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth;)
Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord.
And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

The following is not what the Word is speaking about as being righteousness;
View attachment 51691

For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret.
But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.
Not evil;
View attachment 51693

Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.
See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise,
Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.
View attachment 51692
Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is.

Those who follow this creed and deny even their own consciences remain as the dead;

1John 5:16 If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it.

Following the desires of your own carnal desires is not denying yourself;

Mark 8:34 And when he had called the people unto him with his disciples also, he said unto them, Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

Psalms 5:9 For there is no faithfulness in their mouth; their inward part is very wickedness; their throat is an open sepulchre; they flatter with their tongue.

Are those pics from your personal collection?

God created Adam and Eva, not Adam and Steve. It can be not any gay 'marriage' due to impossibility of it to produce children. If a crazy leftist 'government' force churches to worship gay 'weddings' it violates lot of humanity standards established since five thousands years.No one church shall worship 'wedding' of sodomites, it is a sin against God and his Commandments.

Pop23 is back. Here is the stupidest post this morning "It can be not any gay 'marriage' due to impossibility of it to produce children"

Infertile heterosexual couples marry all the time.

Any type of religious ceremony or traditional religious ceremony as with the uniting of one man and one woman in marriage, should immediately be separated from state control, and placed back in it's rightful place to represent that which is good in the eyes of God, because it has been highjacked while it was under (what use to be a trusted state control) where it was adopted somehow by the state for various reasons in which once was good. The state being seized by various forces now, has made that a mistake to give the state control over some institutions in these ways.

So you are okay with polygamous marriage and incestuous marriage- so long as it is part of a religious ceremony?
People can call anything a religious ceremony, but there are only those that truly represent the true God that should be honored and recognized. The state once had this ability until it was taken over by devils. There was no problem until that happened.

'Truly' represent the 'true' god....according to who? See, that's the rub. Your standard is hopelessly subjective. And makes a genuinely awful standard for defining the law.

God created Adam and Eva, not Adam and Steve. It can be not any gay 'marriage' due to impossibility of it to produce children. If a crazy leftist 'government' force churches to worship gay 'weddings' it violates lot of humanity standards established since five thousands years.No one church shall worship 'wedding' of sodomites, it is a sin against God and his Commandments.

Gays aren't sterile, fool. We produce children all the time. I'm a lesbian who has had five children.

God has nothing to do with civil marriage.

Gays aren't sterile, fool. We produce children all the time. I'm a lesbian who has had five children.

Why call it marriage ? It is nothing of the sort, but it had to be that the word was adopted in order to destroy the sanctity of the word, and also to destroy what it was suppose to mean.

No, the church is owned by the clergy, not the congregation. It is a private institution dedicated to the programmig of the public to their brand of propaganda.

If Homosexual marriage is in contradiction t their programming, then the church need not accommodate the marriage. If you do not like it, then maybe you should change your religion.
The church, the body of Christ, is always owned by the Congregation.

If the ministers are out of step with the Congregation, the Congregation needs to take a new road and let the ministers slide along their own zip line.

No--it is not.

Members of the congregation are free to leave, can be random, and has no control over the property or personnel of the church.

Many Catholics found this during the child rape scandals in the past. The same is true for other churches and my family church which is solely owned by a distant cousin.

The congregation has no control over the church. They may call you 'Family', but you are really a visitor and no more.

Why call it marriage ? It is nothing of the sort, but it had to be that the word was adopted in order to destroy the sanctity of the word, and also to destroy what it was suppose to mean.

Because under the law, it is. If you disagree, feel free. The law however is bound to constitutional guarantees. Not your personal opinion.

The two should be separated, where as there is marriage for the traditional man and woman, and then there would be the civil unions for the gays if the state so chooses to recognize such a thing.

The high jacking of marriage was on purpose, and it is agenda driven to go after the institution of what marriage had stood for in all the generations that have viewed it as such. It is a breaking down of the meaning in order to change the meaning of it forever.

The unGodly are trying to seperate the Christians from their God, because they the unGodly have now occupied the state, and they have fooled it into making war with the Christians in their name sake.

4ibo5rabT.jpeg

Days since a church has been forced to marry anyone against their wishes.

'Because under the law, it is. If you disagree, feel free. The law however is bound to constitutional guarantees. Not your personal opinion.'

God who created us and the Holy Bible are about all written by man 'laws".

'Because under the law, it is. If you disagree, feel free. The law however is bound to constitutional guarantees. Not your personal opinion.'

Unless he didn't.

A family is an union between a man and a woman.Period.

Matthew 19:4-5, "He answered, ‘Have you not read that he who made them from the beginning made them male and female,’ and said, ‘For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one’?"

A family is an union between a man and a woman.Period.

Matthew 19:4-5, "He answered, ‘Have you not read that he who made them from the beginning made them male and female,’ and said, ‘For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one’?"

I'll take Sea's take on her own family over you insisting you know better. As she actually knows what she's talking about. While you don't know anyone involved.

Unless he didn't.

God has created anything, He was, He is and He will be for ever!

Unless he didn't, isn't, and never was.

Do not forget to repeat it in your afterlife.

Forum List

Back