Should Churches Be Forced to Accomodate for Homosexual Adoptions?

Should Churches Be Forced to Accomodate For Homosexual Adoptions?

• Yes, if they hold general public accomodation they will have to adopt to gay couples

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • No, I THOUGHT this was AMERICA

Votes: 24 82.8%
  • You are a baby brains without a formed opinion.

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Other, explain

Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters
The should be a law which provides for the summary execution of ANYONE who suggests that the sexually abnormal should adopt children.

One need look no farther than the Catholic Church to see what happens when the Sexually abnormal are placed in positions of trust, around children.

This is not to say that all homosexuals will molest a child, but all homosexuals ARE people who are KNOWN to possess sexual desires which deviate from the biological standard and that sets them at a MUCH GREATER RISK of injuring a child than those who are NOT known to be drawn toward sexual abnormality.

What's more, homosexuality is in MOST cases, a result of the sexual imprinting which occurs in the earliest stages of human development, wherein the child was molested by a person of their own gender. As a result, it is of the greatest cultural imperative that homosexuals NEVER be left alone with a child or placed in a position of trust, where children are concerned.
Men are the most likely to molest children.....1 in 4 girls are sexually abused before they reach 18....by straight FAMILY members and FAMILY friends....hetero MEN. Maybe something should be done about them?

People who lie about their military service are more likely to molest children than any other group............

Anyone else notice the more states approve gay marriage, the more shrill Silhouette gets?

Define "approve". You mean "forced upon", don't you? When a state's majority has something forced upon it against its expressed will at the polls, that state has not "approved" gay marraige. It has submitted to fascist-rule.

So let's rewrite your sentence to reflect what's really going on:

"Anyone else notice the more states crushed by fascism, the more "shrill" Silhouette gets?"

That makes it exposed for what it is: "The louder you object to our subculture taking over yours without your permission, the more you will be punished."

That's pretty much identical to what the nazi party was saying to regular Germans in the late 1930s.

Exactly. You can't go rushing off to the government asking for taxpayer's dollars and then complain that the money come with rules attached to it. Keep the orphanage private and free of government money and then they can place children in any family unit they see fit.

Even privately and without receiving money, they still may not be able to make adoptions with the new laws. It is very likely that the state will not be satisfied to stop there and subsequently call for compliance to serve gays at all times if the church wants to keep its license.

The situation is complicated to some degree by the fact that it is impossible for any private entity to engage in adoption or foster care services without being involved with the state in some manner. Even if there were no state funding involved as there is in Illinois, an entity that places children will still be licensed by the state. If all that were involved were a state license, would that permit the state to require the Church to comply with anti-discrimination laws?...

Catholic Bishops Claim Laws Allowing Gay Adoption Violate Religious Liberty

Absolutely I understand that statement. The Public Accommodation laws SHOULD be removed from the books, and I believe they will eventually be, but until such time, they ARE the law.

Of course, I'm sure you'll understand if I do my duty if I am ever on a jury deciding such events and choose to practice jury nullification to prevent someone from being jailed for such an offense.

Protecting a child is not an offense. Until an LGBT person comes forward and denounces their gay pride parades in front of kids or denounces Harvey Milk, their messiah/molestor of teen boys, they are a suspect demographic and children must not be placed in their homes. In other words, they have offered society undeniable proof that they are willing and "proud" of exposing or engaging children in inappropriate adult sexual behaviors.

"Gay Pride Parades in front of kids'

So don't bring kids to Gay Pride Parades? That sounds like a parent issue. Go yell at parents for violating one of Silhouette's special rules.

'Denounce Harvey Milk"- again another Silhouette rule.

Once again nothing in your post bears much semblence to reality.

Anyone else notice the more states approve gay marriage, the more shrill Silhouette gets?

Define "approve". You mean "forced upon", don't you? When a state's majority has something forced upon it against its expressed will at the polls, that state has not "approved" gay marraige. It has submitted to fascist-rule.
s.

We have a Constitutional form of government.

What you call 'fascist-rule' is what is called the U.S. Constitution.

You must really be upset that the courts ended mixed race marriages against the will of the voters.....

What's more, homosexuality is in MOST cases, a result of the sexual imprinting which occurs in the earliest stages of human development, .

So now you just make stuff up to attack homosexuals?

Whether persons are born as homosexuals or whether environmental conditions cause them to be homosexual- we don't know.

What such gay pride parades. Heterosexual parade photos were posted with heteros acting sexually in front of children.

Sil, your posts have become laughable.

In STARK CONTRAST, gay PRIDE parades are embraced 100% by the homosexual subculture. I have never heard a single gay person denounce them. Lewd sex acts are performed soberly, where children are invited not just to watch ,but to march alongside other displays such as "the leather crowd", S&M, bondage etc. Participants and the entire LGBT community at large wake up the next day ready to plan another.

You clearly have never actually been to a Pride Parade.

Sil has never been to a pride parade, makes things up out of thin air, rails on and on that the orphans are at risk, so forth, so on, the sky is falling.

Sil can't handle that Sil got Sil's ass handed to Sil on t he USMB the last year.

So don't bring kids to Gay Pride Parades? That sounds like a parent issue. Go yell at parents for violating one of Silhouette's special rules.

Lewd behavior in public is disallowed by law, whether or not children are present. But keeping children away from main thoroughfares where daily business is conducted...where these illegal acts are going on..is near impossible.

Besides, the LGBT community is inviting children to not only attend and watch, but to march in the parades as well. In SF next Summer they have "tykes on trikes" scheduled to lead off the leather, S&M, bondage and other fetish participants. Intermingled in the parade are other youth groups and schools.

This school got a lot of flack for marching in the San Diego pride parade. Which is ironic since it was held in public on a public thoroughfare.

sandiegokidsatgayparade_zps9a9da379.jpg

"Tykes on trikes" at next Summer's LGBT parade in San Francisco, CA will be leading off groups like this. All the men with white patches around their crotch are completely naked where kids are intermingled among participants and onlookers.. [USMB moderator note: this is nudity taking place with the blessings of law enforcement down a public thoroughfare...and the nudity has been censored as you can see]

gaynakedparadecensored_zpsfeb97900.jpg

Absolutely I understand that statement. The Public Accommodation laws SHOULD be removed from the books, and I believe they will eventually be, but until such time, they ARE the law.

Of course, I'm sure you'll understand if I do my duty if I am ever on a jury deciding such events and choose to practice jury nullification to prevent someone from being jailed for such an offense.

Protecting a child is not an offense. Until an LGBT person comes forward and denounces their gay pride parades in front of kids or denounces Harvey Milk, their messiah/molestor of teen boys, they are a suspect demographic and children must not be placed in their homes. In other words, they have offered society undeniable proof that they are willing and "proud" of exposing or engaging children in inappropriate adult sexual behaviors.

So , I have to avoid certain public areas if I don't want to see gays, but they are allowed to come in and force my private business to deal with them? Does that make ANY sense to you? I mean seriously

Lewd behavior in public is disallowed by law, whether or not children are present. But keeping children away from main thoroughfares where daily business is conducted...where these illegal acts are going on..is near impossible.

Besides, the LGBT community is inviting children to not only attend and watch, but to march in the parades as well. In SF next Summer they have "tykes on trikes" scheduled to lead off the leather, S&M, bondage and other fetish participants. Intermingled in the parade are other youth groups and schools.

This school got a lot of flack for marching in the San Diego pride parade. Which is ironic since it was held in public on a public thoroughfare.

sandiegokidsatgayparade_zps9a9da379.jpg

"Tykes on trikes" at next Summer's LGBT parade in San Francisco, CA will be leading off groups like this. All the men with white patches around their crotch are completely naked where kids are intermingled among participants and onlookers.. [USMB moderator note: this is nudity taking place with the blessings of law enforcement down a public thoroughfare...and the nudity has been censored as you can see]

gaynakedparadecensored_zpsfeb97900.jpg
In other words, your parades show no flaunting in front of children, Si.

WRONG.

As anyone who has ever attended a Gay Pride event would know, they are wildly popular- hundreds of thousands typically crowd the venues to enjoy the parades.

Any child attending a Pride parade is there because their parent either a) was not supervising the child or b) chose to bring their child there. That is because with crowds three deep along the streets, you have to push your way in a position to see the parade.

"Lewd Behavior" is a specific legal definition, but I have never observed it at any Pride Parade I have been too- though I have seen lots of nude people.

As I said before- your posts show you have never actually seen what you condemn and know nothing of what you claim.

So , I have to avoid certain public areas if I don't want to see gays, but they are allowed to come in and force my private business to deal with them? Does that make ANY sense to you? I mean seriously

What areas have you avoided in order to avoid seeing gays? And how is that working for you- have you managed to avoid injuring your eyes by avoiding contact with gays?

What is your private business and why do you want to avoid doing business with gays? How would you even know you are doing business with gays?

What areas have you avoided in order to avoid seeing gays? And how is that working for you- have you managed to avoid injuring your eyes by avoiding contact with gays?

What is your private business and why do you want to avoid doing business with gays? How would you even know you are doing business with gays?

Who said I would discriminate? But that should be MY choice.

Who said I would discriminate? But that should be MY choice.

That ship sailed in 1964.

"Tykes on trikes" at next Summer's LGBT parade in San Francisco, CA will be leading off groups like this.

So is there any basis in reality for this claim?

Perhaps you were confusing this with this years Oakland LGBT parade.....

Joe. My. God. Leather Controversy At Oakland Pride

One thing you probably won't find at Oakland's first LGBT Pride Parade on Sunday: partially clad men in leather chaps. What you will find is the Jolly Trolly from Children's Fairyland, pony rides, antique fire engines and singer/drummer Sheila E. Instead of kicking off with Dykes on Bikes, as is the tradition in San Francisco, Oakland's parade starts with Tykes on Trikes. "We had some leather groups from San Francisco who wanted to come, and we politely declined. We want to keep this G-rated," said Carlos Uribe, one of the organizers. "We don't want to compete with San Francisco Pride, we just want to offer a more family-friendly, diverse celebration. Sort of an end-of-summer bookend to SF Pride." The city has hosted a Pride fest on and off since the 1990s, but the current incarnation started five years ago with the goal of eventually opening an LGBT community center. Last year, organizers polled the festival's 30,000 attendees about what they'd like to see at future fests, and 80 percent said they wanted a parade. "We're going to be the most family-friendly Pride parade anywhere, ever," said Amber Todd, chair of Oakland Pride. "We'll have something for everyone - gay, straight, pansexual, kids. My 75-year-old mother's coming, and she's as straight as the day is long."

In other words, your parades show no flaunting in front of children, Si.

MY parades? I didn't organize them or put them on. LGBTs did. You mean LGBT parades? Go to one next Summer "tykes on bikes" will be the opening act, followed by the leather communities, S&M, bondage and all the rest. See you in San Francisco, summer 2015!

That ship sailed in 1964.

Race isn't the same as a deviant sex cult. One has constitutional protections. the other doesn't. The difference is not-behaviors vs behaviors.

Forum List

Back