Should Christians vaccinate their children?

polysorbate 80 - tween 80 2.PNG

I understand the Lebanese immigrant slitch and her big pharma supporters would like to see us behind bars but she can go f' herself and move back to where her people come from. She should take Pan with her and drop him off along the way so he can live with his kind of people too.

Four Thousand Two Hundred and Fifty Percent (4,250%) Increase in Fetal Deaths Following Flu Shot Vaccination to Pregnant Women (March 20, 2015)
Documentation received from the National Coalition of Organized Women (NCOW) states that between 2009 and 2010 the mercury-laden combined flu vaccinations have increased Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting Systems (VAERS) fetal death reports by 4,250 percent in pregnant women. Eileen Dannemann, NCOW’s director, made abundantly clear that despite these figures being known to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the multiple-strain, inactivated flu vaccine containing mercury (Thimerosal) has once again been recommended to pregnant women as a safe vaccination this season. Outraged by the CDC’s total disregard for human life, Ms. Dannemann accused the CDC of ‘willful misconduct,’ saying that they are responsible for causing the deaths of thousands of unborn babies. She stated that the CDC deliberately misled the nation’s obstetricians and gynecologists and colluded with the American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology (AJOG) to mislead the public by advertising the flu vaccine as a safe vaccine for pregnant women when they knew fully well that it was causing a massive spike in fetal deaths. In a letter to Dr. Joseph Mercola, Ms. Dannemann wrote:

“Not only did the CDC fail to disclose the spiraling spike in fetal death reports in real time during the 2009 pandemic season as to cut the fetal losses, but also we have documented by transcript Dr. Marie McCormick, chairperson of the Vaccine Safety Risk Assessment Working Group (VSRAWG) on September 3, 2010, denying any adverse events in the pregnant population during the 2009 Pandemic season.” [1]

Video at link is momma telling her story in her own words.

Sharing a mother’s story...

My worst nightmare happened when we took our 2 month old daughter to her well visit. I was always on the fence about vaccines but still uninformed and weak.

When we got into the room we talked with the doctor for what seemed to be hours. I shed some tears and voiced my concern all while nursing my daughter to sleep. We felt pressured and bullied and torn all at the same time.

He kept saying how he got all vaccines for both of his daughters on time and they were "just fine". At no time did we discuss any severe adverse reaction caused by vaccines.We asked him what ones he recommended and he said "the most important ones for sure, the DTaP and Pneumococcal." so that is what we did.

The nurse came in with the needles. My daughter was sleeping on me. My heart began to race. I felt my face and whole body get hot.I didn't want to do it. My gut was telling me no. I wanted to slap the needle out of the nurses hand and just scream "Stay Away From My Daughter" but I was frozen.

I allowed that nurse to jab each of my daughters legs. She instantly woke up and started crying but I cried harder than she did. I just stood there for a minute in the cold plain doctors room sobbing as my husband hugged us both.

On the car ride home, my daughter started screaming but it wasn't just any scream. It was that high pitched scream. You know the one. The one they talk about, the one you never want to hear. I tried everything that I could to console her. She continued to scream until we walked in the front door so I ended up swaddling her in a very light breathable wrap and a diaper.I walked around and nursed her and she started to calm down and fall asleep. I remember thinking... "FINALLY she is falling asleep." I kick myself now because I didn't realize at the time her body was shutting down.

I was a nervous wreck but needed to keep busy so I went into the kitchen and swept the floor for some reason. I knew I should eat so I made a sandwich. I sat down on the couch, turned on the tv and just as I was about to take a bite of my sandwich, this wave of nausea came over me but it wasn't just a wave it was a gigantic tidal wave of fear and sickness that literally forced me up off the couch which sent my plate flying but I didn't care. For a split second I wasn't sure if I was going to run into the bathroom to throw up or if I was going to run into the room to check my daughter. The gut force took over and made me run into the room where my daughter was. I turned on the light... and this all happened in a matter of seconds~ I looked at my daughter and her mouth was slightly open and her neck looked wet. I yelled her name- nothing. I placed my hand on her chest and gently rocked her to try and wake her up- nothing. I picked her up. She was limp and her head dangled... I laid her down and checked if she was breathing- nothing. I immediately started CPR and the ONLY reason I knew how to give an infant CPR was because I used to be a Flight Attendant. I was able to remain calm and act quickly and even thought it seemed like eternity I continued. The next thing I knew, she responded.

I immediately picked her up and grabbed my phone. I dialed 911 and my phone died. I couldn't believe it. I actually saw the battery drain so I ran outside screaming for anyone to help me and thankfully our neighbor was home and came running outside to help. He called 911... they were there within minutes and took over.

When the Head Of Pediatrics came in to discuss what happened he determined that her reaction was from the DTaP and in the same breath he said to me. "Had you not gone in to check on her when you did, she would have been a SIDS baby." This was a lot to process. The longest most terrifying day EVER!

It's never been so clear to me now the actual dangers vaccine ingredients can do to a human body. There is no question anymore. I am 100% confident in my gut that they are dangerous. For some the reaction is quick and for some it may take years but I know this - there is nothing clean about vaccines.

Parents on the fence about vaccinating, please know that you do not need to go to well visits. Vaccines are the only agenda for these visits and they will pressure you so if you are not prepared chances are you will make a hasty decision... Like I did. Take your child to the doctor when they are sick and you have exhausted every effort to get them better on your own.

Never take a child when they are healthy. There is no reason to. Do you go to the doctor when you are healthy? I don't - but if you do end up taking your child because you love well visits and you are attacked, take a deep breath, ask your doctor bring you the vaccine insert for the vaccines they want to give and have him dissect every single ingredient. Make him go over every single adverse reaction and explain to you what they mean. Do not do anything more at this point just let them know you will need some time to process that information AND really go home and process the information. You have to go into that office and feel 100% confident in your gut about your INFORMED decision. If you live in a state where vaccines are mandatory to go to school, please do not let this be your deciding factor. Your family history and genetic abnormalities alone may qualify for a medical exemption but you have to put in the work. This is a battle you have to be willing to fight with your whole heart so be prepared to put on your boxing gloves.

If you plan on vaccinating your child the one piece of valuable advice I can give you is please PLEASE make sure you know CPR and that you keep a close eye on your baby for at least 3 weeks after the injection was given. Watch for signs. Your intuition - your GUT will tell you. Listen to it because it is always right. No matter how exhausted you are never blow off a sign that makes you feel uncomfortable.

https://www.informedmomma.com/single-post/TwoMonthVaccines

How many are being damaged by MMR vaccines?

As of March 31, 2018, there have been more than 89,355 reports of measles vaccine reactions, hospitalizations, injuries and deaths following measles vaccinations made to the federal Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS), including 445 related deaths, 6,196 hospitalizations, and 1,657 related disabilities. Over 60% of those adverse events occurred in children three years old and under. Adverse events following MMR vaccination reported to VAERS include:

• lupus (autoimmune connective tissue disorder);
  • Guillain-Barre syndrome (inflammation of the nerves);
  • Encephalitis;
  • aseptic meningitis (inflammation of the lining of the brain);
  • deafness;
  • cardiomyopathy (weakening of the heart muscle);
  • hypotonic-hyporesponsive episodes (collapse/shock);
  • convulsions;
  • subacute sclerosing panencephalitis (SSPE);
  • ataxia (loss of ability to coordinate muscle movements);
  • parathesia (numbness, burning, prickling, itching, tingling skins sensation indicating nerve irritation)
  • Transverse Myelitis
  • Acute disseminated encephalomyelitis (ADEM)

In both its MMRII and ProQuad product information inserts4, 5 Merck also notes that during MMR vaccine post-marketing surveillance, there have been post-vaccination reports of:

• pneumonia;
  • erythema multiforme (skin disorder from an allergic reaction or infection);
  • urticarial rash (hives, itching from an allergic reaction);
  • measles-like rash;
  • burning/stinging at the injection site;
  • nerve deafness;
  • otitis media (ear infection);
  • retinitis (inflammation of the retina of the eye);
  • optic neuritis (inflammation of the optic nerve);
  • conjunctivitis........................

Much more at link Can measles vaccine cause injury and death - National Vaccine Information Center

The mumps part of the MMR isn't as effective as the rest even without the adverse reactions. Just ask the crew of the USS Fort McHenry.

New Topics

Forum List

Back