I think this is a well thought out article so I am sharing it here.

God Does Not Support Vaccines

You should vaccinate your kids. It is irresponsible not to.
Bullshit it is irresponsible to ignore the information about the dangers of vaccines and a travesty to allow your children to be used as guinea pigs in the giant social experiment for profits.

You keep saying experiments. We know how vaccines work, we're not experimenting any more.
Bullshit they are experiments based on theories. That is what science is, experimentation based on theory. Worse with vaccines as the long term effects took awhile to be revealed and now that people reject it big pharma demands it.

"Big Pharma" is not demanding it. Society is demanding it because they don't want an outbreak of the measles to kill several thousand kids when it doesn't have to. And no, we're no more experimenting than are the doctors who prescribe low dose Aspirin to reduce the likelihood of a second heart attack. They KNOW that it works for a lot of people. Likewise with vaccines. Tell you what, list for us the new, "experimental" vaccines that have just started to be used in the last 5 years. Then list how long they were in development and testing before they ever got to market.
Society never agreed to give big pharma an exemption to experiment on their children without accountability. Big pharma got that after it was revealed that Merck Polio vaccines were all tainted with SV-40.

No I will not do an research specifically that you call for as I am not your go'pher or lackey.

Our government has not been doing its due diligence in being truthful to the people or holding big pharma accountable for what is being produce.

You should vaccinate your kids. It is irresponsible not to.
Bullshit it is irresponsible to ignore the information about the dangers of vaccines and a travesty to allow your children to be used as guinea pigs in the giant social experiment for profits.

You keep saying experiments. We know how vaccines work, we're not experimenting any more.
Bullshit they are experiments based on theories. That is what science is, experimentation based on theory. Worse with vaccines as the long term effects took awhile to be revealed and now that people reject it big pharma demands it.

"Big Pharma" is not demanding it. Society is demanding it because they don't want an outbreak of the measles to kill several thousand kids when it doesn't have to. And no, we're no more experimenting than are the doctors who prescribe low dose Aspirin to reduce the likelihood of a second heart attack. They KNOW that it works for a lot of people. Likewise with vaccines. Tell you what, list for us the new, "experimental" vaccines that have just started to be used in the last 5 years. Then list how long they were in development and testing before they ever got to market.
Society never agreed to give big pharma an exemption to experiment on their children without accountability. Big pharma got that after it was revealed that Merck Polio vaccines were all tainted with SV-40.

No I will not do an research specifically that you call for as I am not your go'pher or lackey.

Our government has not been doing its due diligence in being truthful to the people or holding big pharma accountable for what is being produce.

Without hard numbers you can't honestly make the case that more children are harmed by vaccines than are saved, and you can't make the case that it would be better to return to the days of children dieing from easily prevented diseases than to continue making vaccines safer and more effective.

I think you need to look at things from the bigger picture. Go visit cemeteries and read obituaries. Remember its the new covenant now, do as the Romans.

On a different note, we have a big enough government to eradicate diseases with vaccines. Where can you live w/o vaccines or what do you have to do to live w/o vaccines here?
Which bigger picture is that? The one that is destroying humanity for the sake of those with big money and/or a death wish for thousands, or how about those that desire to keep humanity as slaves to use for themselves? Where did Jesus ever say "do as the Romans" or the Pharisees for that matter?

The bigger picture of having more of the population live, not burying the talents of humanity in the sand while watching your kids die of preventable diseases. I'm sure something bad happens because of a vaccine someplace but look at that greater good.

Maybe you don't have a long enough historical view to know the problems humanity used to have.

St Ambrose is wrong then I suppose. He could be. Papal infallibility ended up being wrong.
Poisoning, destroying, killing and maiming the entire populace of children on the claim it is "for the greater good" is evil under the pretense of being good. It is a lie and a tragedy. It is one thing to choose to walk through a fire and another to force others to walk through it because you think it is the right thing to 'make them do'. If Ambrose slaughter and maimed the innocent children of others on the premises that he was doing God's work I would say he was an evil son of a bitch.

So you believe vaccines harm more children than help?

What are your stats for this?

Remember, not even Pops are infallible.
I put two links in earlier that have the stats in them. I do not believe the Word of God is wrong nor do I believe that the accounts for the latter days given by Noah in the Book of Enoch is wrong. I started my research back in 2007 after a night vision prompted me to do so. I downloaded all of the VAERS reports and compared all of the deaths from diseases back then; the vaccine age was destroying more lives than saving them.

Ah, I have a vision where 1901 existed as it was recorded.

What should we do to reconcile our different opinions?

11,000 newborn deaths.jpg
http://vaccineliberationarmy.com/20...0-1980-and-2012-childrens-vaccine-schedule-2/
Also note missing from the poster list: As of 2013 Dtap has been added to the pregnant women’s schedule as well as trivalent flu shot (3 strains with 25mcgs of mercury). That is 4 vaccine doses in-utero with the new concept to immunize fetuses in-utero, despite the fact that there was a 4,250 rise in fetal deaths reports (spontaneous abortions and still births) in the 2009/10 Flu Pandemic. Read about it and the CDC cover up!
vaccines.PNG

Which bigger picture is that? The one that is destroying humanity for the sake of those with big money and/or a death wish for thousands, or how about those that desire to keep humanity as slaves to use for themselves? Where did Jesus ever say "do as the Romans" or the Pharisees for that matter?

The bigger picture of having more of the population live, not burying the talents of humanity in the sand while watching your kids die of preventable diseases. I'm sure something bad happens because of a vaccine someplace but look at that greater good.

Maybe you don't have a long enough historical view to know the problems humanity used to have.

St Ambrose is wrong then I suppose. He could be. Papal infallibility ended up being wrong.
Poisoning, destroying, killing and maiming the entire populace of children on the claim it is "for the greater good" is evil under the pretense of being good. It is a lie and a tragedy. It is one thing to choose to walk through a fire and another to force others to walk through it because you think it is the right thing to 'make them do'. If Ambrose slaughter and maimed the innocent children of others on the premises that he was doing God's work I would say he was an evil son of a bitch.

I put two links in earlier that have the stats in them. I do not believe the Word of God is wrong nor do I believe that the accounts for the latter days given by Noah in the Book of Enoch is wrong. I started my research back in 2007 after a night vision prompted me to do so. I downloaded all of the VAERS reports and compared all of the deaths from diseases back then; the vaccine age was destroying more lives than saving them.

I have put the study links and info in this thread. All you have added is your own rhetoric.

Without hard numbers you can't honestly make the case that more children are harmed by vaccines than are saved, and you can't make the case that it would be better to return to the days of children dieing from easily prevented diseases than to continue making vaccines safer and more effective.
I can make the case for educating people what will kill these diseases that are natural and non-invasive: and I have already but apparently you ignoring that too.

I have put the study links and info in this thread. All you have added is your own rhetoric.

Yeah, I saw your links.

I know the history.

What's to be gained from telling you my visions from reading and listening to my ancestors are better than your visions from whatever and whichever version of the whale and jonah story are wrong.

Consider the effects of vaccines on folks with immune systems before you bury the tools our god given gifts have given us in the sand.

Yeah, I saw your links.

I know the history.

What's to be gained from telling you my visions from reading and listening to my ancestors are better than your visions from whatever and whichever version of the whale and jonah story are wrong.

Consider the effects of vaccines on folks with immune systems before you bury the tools our god given gifts have given us in the sand.
I do not care for the gifts from the Children of Cain that the fallen have given unto them but, hey if you do that is on you, not me.

Yeah, I saw your links.

I know the history.

I do not care for the gifts from the Children of Cain that the fallen have given unto them but, hey if you do that is on you, not me.

Got it. Science is a gift of Cain in your point of view.

In mine it isn't.

How does this ideal world of yours function? If you want to move to a paradise like Guam or Wake Island and live un-vaccinated that's fine with me btw.

Yeah, I saw your links.

I know the history.

Got it. Science is a gift of Cain in your point of view.

In mine it isn't.

How does this ideal world of yours function? If you want to move to a paradise like Guam or Wake Island and live un-vaccinated that's fine with me btw.
I live in a country with protections of my freedom of religion and refuse to accept fascism here without a fight.

"Science is a gift of Cain in your point of view." Your words not mine. Destructive forces like human experimentation and forcing other people to be victims of that experimenting most definitely is junk science for profits, IMO, and brought forth by the spirit of the children of Cain.

I encourage people to look at the ingredients and the potential dangers of allowing big pharma to dictate your child's medical care choice to you. I also encourage people to do their own research, learn the risk and what the holistic and natural methods are for dealing with diseases.

If you desire to shoot yourself up and your own children with toxins and foreign DNA matter from aborted babies, dogs, monkeys, etc. feel free to do so.

Do you have a doctorate in vaccinations?

The Troubling Truth Behind HPV Vaccines : Prepare to be Outraged - The Weston A. Price Foundation

........HPV vaccines were problematic since their introduction, despite the statement on the CDC’s website that “HPV vaccination gives your child safe, effective, and long-lasting protection against HPV cancers.”2 Moreover, statistics show that Gaby is far from an anomaly: to date, over fifty-eight thousand adverse reactions—including four hundred twenty-seven deaths—have been reported after HPV vaccine injections in the U.S. alone.3 What makes these numbers even more shocking is the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA’s) estimate that less than 1 percent of all vaccine-related adverse reactions are ever reported.4......................................................................
A 2016 study out of Canada highlighted the under-reporting of vaccine injuries. The study looked at over one hundred ninety-five thousand girls who had received HPV vaccines. Within forty-two days of HPV vaccination, the girls experienced over twenty thousand emergency room visits (n=19,351) or hospitalizations (n=958). However, only one hundred and ninety-eight adverse events were reported.7

HIDING AND DENYING THE DAMAGE

With statistics like these, one would think that the pharmaceutical companies that manufacture HPV vaccines and the authorities responsible for protecting public health by ensuring vaccine safety and efficacy would acknowledge that there is a problem, but instead of reevaluating HPV vaccines or pulling them off the market, these entities continually dismiss the onslaught of injuries as “coincidental” or “psychosomatic.” ....more @ the Weston A. Price Foundation link

CDC Flu Vaccine Recommendation for Pregnant Women Causes Serioous Harm to Unborn Infants

1. A study in the journal, Human & Experimental Toxicology (Oct. 2012) examined FDA’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) database and found an increase in reports of spontaneous abortion and stillbirths following pregnant woman’s vaccination against the flu and H1N1.

2. A report in the journal Toxicological & Environmental Chemistry (2012) found that the data “demonstrated that Hg [mercury] exposures, particularly during the first trimester of pregnancy, at well-established dose/weight ratios produced severe damage to humans including death.”

3. A third report in the journal Archives of Pediatric & Adolescent Medicine (a JAMA Network journal) reports that prenatal exposure to mercury and fish is linked to behavior associated with Attention Deficit Hypertension Disorder.

The evidence is clear that mercury is toxic for children’s neurological development.......... (and yet they [cdc & big pharma] still denying it)

Vaccines and Pregnancy - The Weston A. Price Foundation

It is not unexplained.

Gulf War Veterans’ Medically Unexplained Illnesses - Public Health
Gulf War Veterans' Medically Unexplained Illnesses - Public Health Jun 1, 2018 - Gulf War Veterans' Medically Unexplained Illnesses. A prominent condition affecting Gulf War Veterans is a cluster of medically unexplained chronic symptoms that can include fatigue, headaches, joint pain, indigestion, insomnia, dizziness, respiratory disorders, and memory problems.
Gulf War Registry health exam · ‎Benefits · ‎Gulf War Service · ‎Gulf War Exposures

Aluminum adjuvant linked to Gulf War illness induces motor ... - NCBI

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17114826
Aluminum adjuvant linked to Gulf War illness induces motor ... - NCBIhttps://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17114826

by MS Petrik - ‎2007 - ‎Cited by 127 - ‎Related articles
Aluminum adjuvant linked to Gulf War illness induces motor neuron death in mice. ... to GWI, the role of the anthrax vaccine has come under increasing scrutiny.
Aluminum hydroxide injections lead to motor deficits and motor neuron ...

Aluminum hydroxide injections lead to motor deficits and motor neuron degeneration

by CA Shaw - ‎2009 - ‎Cited by 223 - ‎Related articles
Aug 20, 2009 - Gulf War Syndrome is a multi-system disorder afflicting many ... of GWS include several of the adjuvants in the anthrax vaccine and others.
Abstract · ‎Introduction · ‎Experimental procedures · ‎Discussion
Gulf War Syndrome | Med Science Research

Gulf War Syndrome | Med Science Research

Aluminum adjuvant linked to Gulf War illness induces motor neuron death in mice. ... Antibodies to squalene in recipients of anthrax vaccine. #Anthrax #Gulf ...

Glyphosate Found in Childhood Vaccines

.......“The public must know that their vaccines likely contain glyphosate, a toxic weed killer, which is acknowledged by the EPA as a “reproductive effector” ( i.e.: endocrine disruptor) which "can cause liver and kidney damage” and has been shown to be a neurotoxin. The WHO has deemed glyphosate a probable carcinogen. We do not believe any state or government should have the right to mandate vaccines which contain harmful additives including a probable carcinogen such as glyphosate based herbicides, especially to our most vulnerable babies. Certainly, no parent should have to knowingly inject directly into the bloodstream of their newborn, within hours of being born, or growing child, with a probable carcinogen. No pregnant mother should ever be injected with a neurotoxin and endocrine disruptor. We are very concerned that the introduction of glyphosate in our food and feed crops, which correlates with the spike of reports of vaccine damage in the late 1990’s, could be a major contributing factor in the autism epidemic. This must be researched. Testing and reformulation must also be done. We will no longer settle for anything other than safe vaccines.“.......

update
FDA Hides Information on Glyphosate in Vaccines

Powers and principalities of darkness at work ready and willing if necessary to do whatever it takes to get their experimental shots into not only your children but you also. They call themselves "stakeholders" when they are actually investors and NGO's who are willing to do whatever it takes to get you to buy into taking their experiments.

It is going to be an all out assault on medical freedom.

''While the NVP provides a vision for improving protection from vaccine preventable diseases across the lifespan, vaccination coverage levels among adults are not on track to meet Healthy People 2020 targets.
The National Vaccine Advisory Committee and numerous stakeholder groups have emphasized the need for focused attention on adult vaccines and vaccination.
1 The National Adult Immunization Plan (NAIP) outlined here results from the recognition that progress has been slow and that there is a need for a national adult immunization strategic plan.
As a national plan, the NAIP will require engagement from a wide range of stakeholders to achieve its full vision. The plan emphasizes collaboration and prioritization of efforts that will have the greatest impact. The NAIP also aims to leverage the unique
opportunity presented by the implementation of the Affordable Care Act.
The NAIP is intended to facilitate coordinated action by federal and non federal partners to protect public health and achieve optimal prevention of infectious diseases and their consequences through vaccination of adults. The NAIP includes indicators to draw attention to and track progress against core goals. These indicators will measure progress against set standards and inform future implementation and quality improvement efforts. The plan establishes four key goals, each of which is supported by objectives and strategies to guide implementation through 2020:
Goal 1: Strengthen the adult immunization infrastructure
Goal 2: Improve access to adult vaccines
Goal 3: Increase community demand for adult immunizations
Goal 4: Foster innovation in adult vaccine development and vaccination related technologies ....." the whole pdf can be read here https://www.hhs.gov/.../national-adult.../naip.pdf

Fake news propaganda from Newsweek came out Jan. 29, 2019 using a Photo shopped baby with Measles trying to instill fear into the populace with their opinion comes from Dr. Alex Berezow is Vice President of Scientific Affairs, and Dr. Josh Bloom is the Director of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Science at the American Council on Science and Health in New York. These are obviously "stakeholders" portions of the powers and principalities at work to deceive the people into following a big Pharma beast. Pharmaceuticals -The Sorceries of Babylon

The "stakeholders" mentioned in the previous post want all adults and children to receive an HPV shot.

BE ONE LESS ~ TV and NEGLIGENT DOCTORS are not Giving out Informed consent on : Adverse Reactions, or giving Vaccine Inserts to parents. And in the state of Calif, the age of consent is 12, for this FILTHY VACCINE. (Do you know YOUR state Laws?) If your doctor ask your child if they want to talk to them alone in the treatment room, Doctor will tell YOU, to wait in the reception room. This is while they are telling your child they will DIE, if they don’t get the Shot !!! (LIES), YOUR child MUST DEMAND YOU STAY. And you NEED to Educate your child, on the STATS, Risk, Injuries , Deaths That this Vaccine can Bring to their lIfe. —->https://wonder.cdc.gov/vaers.html

✅ Dr. Humphries M.D. discusses HPV—->https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=AkyjgY70yPA

✅ INSERT (tells parent about the Vaccine ) https://www.fda.gov/…/Vaccin…/ApprovedProducts/UCM111263.pdf

✅ HPV stats —->https://www.learntherisk.org/HPV/

✅ Girls speak out-regret—->http://regret.ie

✅ Pediatricians show new concern of vaccine—->https://www.acpeds.org/…/new-concerns-about-the-human-papil…

✅ Age of autism comments —-> http://www.ageofautism.com/…/hpv-gardasil-injury-scandals-w…

✅ Stats —->https://sanevax.org/…/2…/08/HPV-adverse-events-July-2018.png

vaccine gardasil.PNG

Thoughts, info and links worth sharing from a vaccine freedom group. They have been keeping aborted babies alive in order to harvest their organs and cells :(;

ABORTION: Who here knows vaccine manufacturing requires aborted fetal tissue?

https://www.cdc.gov/…/do…/appendices/b/excipient-table-2.pdf

Yes, because many vaccines, live virus vaccines usually, use human cell lines in order to create vaccines (i.e. MMR, Chickenpox/Shingles, Hep A, Smallpox, which we haven't vaccinated for in 30 years). These cell lines are organic, which means they die. This is a continuous practice, not only to maintain existing cell lines, but also to create new ones for the 270 vaccines in development .

https://www.phrma.org/pre…/medicines-in-development-vaccines

Also, in a sworn deposition from January 2018, Dr. Stanley Plotkin, one of the most respected physicians in the vaccine industry, admits to have used more than 70 fetuses, three months or older in gestation, in just ONE study related to vaccine development. Most were born via waterbag abortion ALIVE and INTACT for proper organ harvesting. Dr. Plotkin even states that this was just one of many studies he personally worked on and that many more babies were harvested for other vaccine groundwork studies. So many studies that he can't even recall how many. You can watch this part of his sworn testimony here starting at minute 42.

https://youtu.be/o06qJA0kjww

Here are a few resources, some of his very own studies, archived by Children of God for LIfe ( COG for Life).

1) https://cogforlife.org/vaccines-abortions/
2) "Studies of Immunization with Living Rubella Virus" https://cogforlife.org/AmJDisChildPlotkinRubellaVirus.pdf
3) "Human Diploid Cell Strains Viral Vaccines" https://cogforlife.org/PlotkinHDCStrainSafety.pdf
4) "The Serial Cultivation of Human Diploid Cell Strains" https://cogforlife.org/Hayflick1961ExpCell.pdf

I hope this helps many understand why a parent would feel so strongly about how they choose to vaccinate (selectively) or not at all, freely exercising their right to a Religious Exemption. This is just one reason as those of various religions/deep personal beliefs have various other, and respectable reasons, of how vaccines are manufactured or other aspects of it conflict with compulsory vaccination ideology.

Ultimately though, Natural God Given rights preclude even the Constitution and are self evident in nature, but thankfully the Constitution protects these rights and ensures the individual rights of the minority.

Forum List

Back