CDZ Should Chris Hemsworth be the next James Bond....

Personally, I think Hemsworth would make a good Bond. Now, I haven't seen the most recent Bond movies because Craig's Bond BORED me. I don't know if they fixed it in the more recent movies, but if there was something all the other Bonds had that his didn't -- comedy. I don't blame Craig as much as the writers, but Bond was so great because of his one liners and puns, but Craig didn't have any of that and it bored me to death.

However, Hemsworth has proven that he's a nice actor for action films and an exceptional comedy actor. Since the best Bond movies are require both, I'd say it's not a bad choice.

Just saw a pic of Hensworth while ago; yes, he's too blonde and skinny. They need somebody large like Connery and intelligent looking or can at least fake looking intelligent. Unless they producers see their major market as teenage girls; in that case Adam Levine should get the part.

James Bond is too much a person, rather than a character, to be played by a non-caucasian. On the other hand, the character of the policeman Javert in the recent PBS production of Les Miserables was brilliantly portrayed by a black actor.

I'm not a Bond fan anymore. Too much stuff blowing up all the time. Little good dialogue, history, character development. The last one I liked was Goldeneye. However, I think Clive Owen would be great. He should have been Bond instead of Daniel Craig. Ugh.

I'm not a Bond fan anymore. Too much stuff blowing up all the time. Little good dialogue, history, character development. The last one I liked was Goldeneye. However, I think Clive Owen would be great. He should have been Bond instead of Daniel Craig. Ugh.

One of the things I liked about the newer ones was their lack of over the top action. They seemed more grounded in reality. No crazy gadgets. No cheesy dialogue. I thought Daniel Craig was good in that rule.

I think Tom Hardy would make a great James Bond. He's a great English actor. He seems intelligent. He could easily look the part.

tom-hardy-winks-15jan16-01.jpg

Forum List

Back