CDZ Should changing gender outlawed?

Should gender change be outlawed?

• It should be completely outlawed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only after the age of 18

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Just let people do what they want or need to do and leave them alone. Let people be free.
Yes, just stop running on the news every 5 minutes. People who want to cut their dicks off aren't normal! I don't want to hear it anymore!

Just let people do what they want or need to do and leave them alone. Let people be free.
Yes, just stop running on the news every 5 minutes. People who want to cut their dicks off aren't normal! I don't want to hear it anymore!
There is nothing wrong with this sentiment. It really shouldn't be on the news every five minutes.

I've come to the conclusion that hormone replacement therapy for purposes of gender change should be outlawed.

Same with sexual reassignment surgery.

Perhaps in the 80s and 90s it was justified, but now it is silly and pointless.

Why do you want to stop these people from doing whatever?

I find that very big government like.

What is your motivation?
I just think it causes too much hate.

The problem I propose is with the haters, not those who have sex changes.

Making something illegal because it causes hate is a slippery slope.

Consider the things I may despise but you may like. We wouldn't want me to be able to outlaw all of them.

It is a different matter if I am forcing sex change surgery on you. But if someone is having a sex change so be it.

Perhaps a 20 year ban? And no media obsession and no school interference.

I've come to the conclusion that hormone replacement therapy for purposes of gender change should be outlawed.

What is your motivation?

Consider the things I may despise but you may like. We wouldn't want me to be able to outlaw all of them.

It is a different matter if I am forcing sex change surgery on you. But if someone is having a sex change so be it.
Ah but I don't hate gender change and yet I want it banned.

What is your motivation?

Ah but I don't hate gender change and yet I want it banned.
Why? to stop the hate? People will just hate something else, and a portion of our citizens will no longer be able to pursue their happiness, which infringes on no one's rights.

I voted.

Only before puberty

I would actually say only before the age of 18 years-old, but that wasn't an option. The situation is that children under the age of 12 years-old cannot make such life changing decisions, there are instances where 8 year-old's have been put on hormone replacement pills, this is to be considered a form of child abuse in my opinion.

As these are life changing decisions, both physically and mentally, I don't think anyone should have access to changing their sex gender until they have reached the age of 18 years-old.

People wouldn't accept a 10 year-old joining the armed forces and going to the front line, so why should it be acceptable for a 10 year-old to be put on hormone replacement pills to change their sex gender.

"Same with sexual reassignment surgery."

This is a psychological situation, wanting body parts chopped off illustrates deep psychological issues. If someone wanted completely healthy limbs chopped off they'd be sent to a psychological unit to get professional psychological treatment, if a man wants his penis and testicles chopped off or a woman want her boobies chopped off and her vagina sewn up they should be sent to a psychological unit to get professional psychological treatment.

WheelieAddict said -- "What about those crazy ass evangelicals with their alternate bible and weird shit, and rediculous "prosperity gospel". We need to ban that bs."

(Keep getting error message when I try to quote.)

No. While its true that fundie nutters have made this a pet project, in the US, we don't ban religions. That's as bad as banning sexual reassignment surgery.

Perhaps a 20 year ban? And no media obsession and no school interference.

What you really mean is no Repubs and no church pushing their nutty agenda.

Your sexuality is none of my business.

Would you agree with that?

Why do you, and others, believe the sexuality of others is their business?

This is just the same big government Republicans wanting to control the most intimate aspects of our lives.

Why should it be outlawed? If people think they are something else, then who cares? I don't. I just get sick of the media focusing on it like it's normal and then libstains trying to hurt people who disagree with their sickness.

I don't care if people think they are something else, so long as they don't expect me to think they are something else.

WheelieAddict said -- "What about those crazy ass evangelicals with their alternate bible and weird shit, and rediculous "prosperity gospel". We need to ban that bs."

(Keep getting error message when I try to quote.)

No. While its true that fundie nutters have made this a pet project, in the US, we don't ban religions. That's as bad as banning sexual reassignment surgery.
That's why I propose we ban it, because feminists and evangelical weirdos use it to distract everyone from their own perversions.

I voted.

Only before puberty

I would actually say only before the age of 18 years-old, but that wasn't an option. The situation is that children under the age of 12 years-old cannot make such life changing decisions, there are instances where 8 year-old's have been put on hormone replacement pills, this is to be considered a form of child abuse in my opinion.

As these are life changing decisions, both physically and mentally, I don't think anyone should have access to changing their sex gender until they have reached the age of 18 years-old.

People wouldn't accept a 10 year-old joining the armed forces and going to the front line, so why should it be acceptable for a 10 year-old to be put on hormone replacement pills to change their sex gender.

"Same with sexual reassignment surgery."

This is a psychological situation, wanting body parts chopped off illustrates deep psychological issues. If someone wanted completely healthy limbs chopped off they'd be sent to a psychological unit to get professional psychological treatment, if a man wants his penis and testicles chopped off or a woman want her boobies chopped off and her vagina sewn up they should be sent to a psychological unit to get professional psychological treatment.
I'm inclined to agree with Lucy on this issue.

Forum List

Back