Should Casey Anthony Get The Death Penalty?

New Testament Christians are not an 'eye for an eye', darlin'. :evil: We'd much rather the ignorant live their lives which ever liberal ways they need to so our systems will be better fed with their blood and guts be it in glory and honor or otherwise. :eusa_whistle:

More of your bs. Drink her blood and guts, when it happens. You have an issue being honest. I have an issue with that.

oldsalt... when one responds to posts with 'you' does one realize that it come back to the reader accordingly.... ??? Unless of course the reader wears glasses/reflective lenses. Does oldsalt? It is something I too have to be more aware of for myself. :eusa_shhh:

I see thru your bs. Do you????

In every thread you respond to 'my posts' oldsalt you seem to miss what the content is and just target me 'the writer'. And *I* am the stalker? Not likely...

I have followed this case a little, and lots of things are not adding up. However, I am somehow more concerned to know who the deceased child's father is. Why is nothing being said, to my knowledge, about child's father?

If the deceased child was product of rape, then it would explain a lot.

I still maintain that the defendant probably deserves a fair trial before we ever get to the question of whether she deserves ANY punishment.

I mean, what if she is not guilty?

I realize that racist shitbags like -- well, we all know which racist shit bag is calling for the execution of the white woman defendant even before there is a verdict, even before the trial is over -- PREFER to get right down to the dirty business of offing the woman who is certainly guilty of being a white person. But, damn the luck. That old "presumption of guilt" doesn't actually fly here.

You're the posting equivalent of an Alabama Hot Pocket.

That's no way to talk about your only form of sexual release, old douche.

I still maintain that the defendant probably deserves a fair trial before we ever get to the question of whether she deserves ANY punishment.

I mean, what if she is not guilty?

I realize that racist shitbags like -- well, we all know which racist shit bag is calling for the execution of the white woman defendant even before there is a verdict, even before the trial is over -- PREFER to get right down to the dirty business of offing the woman who is certainly guilty of being a white person. But, damn the luck. That old "presumption of guilt" doesn't actually fly here.

(Laughs) Liability, why is your Roman character pounding on people?

My poor old addled liberal drug addicted avie is no more. Tragic loss for the world of comedy.

I, however, enjoy pounding on some of the more self-satisfied smirky types who say abysmally stupid shit.

Old Shit and his banter have been weighed and found wanting.

My poor old addled liberal drug addicted avie is no more. Tragic loss for the world of comedy.

I, however, enjoy pounding on some of the more self-satisfied smirky types who say abysmally stupid shit.

Old Shit and his banter have been weighed and found wanting.

LOL, do you write for HuffPo? The Daily Kos perhaps?:clap2:

I say she hasn't been convicted of anything yet.

If OJ can walk, anyone can walk.

Two COMPLETELY different instances.

Let's say that OJ actually committed the crime, which he didn't, it would have been a crime of passion.

What Casey did was planned, she searched on Google for ways on how to kill and dispose of her daughter.

The evidence is crystal clear to see.

Furthermore, she's a MOTHER...who killed her CHILD.

Get it? A MOTHER. Killing her CHILD!

I guess you support child-abuse and child-killings...yes?

Let's say that OJ actually committed the crime, which he didn't,
:lmao: :lmao:

OJ is a thug and a killer:

On February 5, 1997 a civil jury in Santa Monica, California unanimously found Simpson liable for the wrongful death of and battery against Goldman, and battery against Brown. Daniel Petrocelli represented plaintiff Fred Goldman, Ronald Goldman's father. Simpson was ordered to pay $33,500,000 in damages. However, California law protects pensions from being used to satisfy judgments, so Simpson was able to continue much of his lifestyle based on his NFL pension. In February 1999, an auction of Simpson's Heisman Trophy and other belongings netted almost $500,000. The money went to the Goldman family.

O. J. Simpson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Check the link for his many other crimes.

Last edited:
I say she hasn't been convicted of anything yet.

If OJ can walk, anyone can walk.

Two COMPLETELY different instances.

Let's say that OJ actually committed the crime, which he didn't, it would have been a crime of passion.

What Casey did was planned, she searched on Google for ways on how to kill and dispose of her daughter.

The evidence is crystal clear to see.

Furthermore, she's a MOTHER...who killed her CHILD.

Get it? A MOTHER. Killing her CHILD!

I guess you support child-abuse and child-killings...yes?

Let's say that OJ actually committed the crime, which he didn't,
:lmao: :lmao:

OJ is a thug and a killer:

On February 5, 1997 a civil jury in Santa Monica, California unanimously found Simpson liable for the wrongful death of and battery against Goldman, and battery against Brown. Daniel Petrocelli represented plaintiff Fred Goldman, Ronald Goldman's father. Simpson was ordered to pay $33,500,000 in damages. However, California law protects pensions from being used to satisfy judgments, so Simpson was able to continue much of his lifestyle based on his NFL pension. In February 1999, an auction of Simpson's Heisman Trophy and other belongings netted almost $500,000. The money went to the Goldman family.

O. J. Simpson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Check the link for his many other crimes.

If you know you just cannot control your temper, then it might not be a bad thing to take anger management. You see, as long as there is more than just you, you are bound to have conflict.

Forum List

Back