Should Campaigns Pick Up the Tab?

The President has to be given some leeway on this issue. I mean he is Both the President and a Candidate you can't ask his Campaign to pick up all the costs for the Secret Service, Air Force one, Motorcade Etc that have to be involved in any Stop he makes.

They need to find a way to figure out a cost that can be charged to his Campaign that's Fair. What ever it would cost a Normal person that is not the Sitting President to do the same thing basically.

The President should not be able to use Tax Payer Funds to help his Campaign by jetting around and not pay anything from his Campaign, but he can't be asked to pay for all the expense associated with the President traveling around either.

The President has to be given some leeway on this issue. I mean he is Both the President and a Candidate you can't ask his Campaign to pick up all the costs for the Secret Service, Air Force one, Motorcade Etc that have to be involved in any Stop he makes.

They need to find a way to figure out a cost that can be charged to his Campaign that's Fair. What ever it would cost a Normal person that is not the Sitting President to do the same thing basically.

The President should not be able to use Tax Payer Funds to help his Campaign by jetting around and not pay anything from his Campaign, but he can't be asked to pay for all the expense associated with the President traveling around either.

With this group of criminals.... its all going to be "official business" :eusa_whistle:

All of a sudden a President campaigning is an issue for conservatives?

:rofl:

Not for me, I was just bored and responding to this thread lol. Did you even read my post?

Not for me, I was just bored and responding to this thread lol. Did you even read my post?

yes, and did you read my post? The President(s) have always (in recent memory) separated campaign and official duty travel during campaign season. Seeing that we now have a 24 hour campaign starting the day after an election, maybe we should bankrupt every President from here on in? :eek:

yes, and did you read my post? The President(s) have always (in recent memory) separated campaign and official duty travel during campaign season. Seeing that we now have a 24 hour campaign starting the day after an election, maybe we should bankrupt every President from here on in? :eek:

and I said we need to find a simple way to charge the Presidents Campaign an amount equal to what it would cost a normal person, and not charge them for all the extra Costs associated with the President Traveling.

What is so hard to grasp about that?

Forum List

Back