Should California just be its own country?

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
I say let them go. As far as I know they take out of the government about as much as they give in. Now would be a good time to consider it ....there's no big loss. Let them keep their own revenues and pay toward their own needs. Once they're on the hook for the bill nobody will have to explain to them what unchecked immigration actually means.

Hillary can be the President by popular vote and Feinstein can be the vice president with Nancy Pelosi as Secretary of State and Maxine Waters as ambassador to the UN.

It's what they want anyway why deny them?

Jo

Last edited:
I say let them go. As far as I know they take out of the government about as much as they give in. Now would be a good time to consider it ....there's no big loss. Let them keep their own revenues and pay toward their own needs. Once they're on the hook for the bill nobody will have to explain to them what unchecked immigration actually means.

It's what they want anyway why dey them?

Jo

I'm under the impression that california's economy is better than most of the rest of the 50 states

but I don't actually know for certain.

as for secession....

on the one hand I support any states right to secede and become a separate nation.

on the other hand i think it would weaken the USA

and possibly become a threat to the US...

certainly, should red states secede, the first thing they would do is make an alliance with russia and then we'd have a military threat right on our borders!

Sorry bout that,

1. I agree, let them sink or swim on their own.
  2. They are a drain on the rest of this nation, cut them fucking faggots OFF!
  3. No one in Texas will miss them, make it impossible for them to come here with out a passport, block them totally from buying ANYTHING here.
  4. That would make things so much better!
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I thought Texas wanted out?

Why would you let one of our most populous and richest state go? That’s dumb. Dump the Dakotas , or some useless Bible Belt states .

Why would you let one of our most populous and richest state go? That’s dumb. Dump the Dakotas , or some useless Bible Belt states .

If we got rid of California, HIllary would have lost the popular vote by 1million.

Sorry bout that,

1. If we go out America fails!
  2. We are too big to lose for USA.
  3. If we separate off, USA would tank right afterwards.
  4. Too big to fail!
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I would love to see the Union desolve. CA leaving might lead to the end of it.

We does anyone want a criminal enterprise continuing?

Hillary can be the Presiden by popular vote and Feinstein can be the vice president with Nancy Pelosi as Secretary of State and Maxine Waters as ambassador to Planet of the Apes.

Jo
Let them join with Mexico. You can't tell the difference as it is

-Geaux

Jo

I'm under the impression that california's economy is better than most of the rest of the 50 states

as for secession....

on the one hand I support any states right to secede and become a separate nation.

certainly, should red states secede, the first thing they would do is make an alliance with russia and then we'd have a military threat right on our borders!
why-use-photos-of-tin-foil-hats-on-the-beastiality-page-21330763.jpg

It's a break even deal.... They may be rich but they constantly need to be bailed out....
We're better off without them.

Jo

Jo

as for secession....

why-use-photos-of-tin-foil-hats-on-the-beastiality-page-21330763.jpg

PASS THE HEROINE PLEASE

Hillary can be the President by popular vote and Feinstein can be the vice president with Nancy Pelosi as Secretary of State and Maxine Waters as ambassador to the UN.

Jo

Sure. They can go to Mexico and have their own country anytime.

California is US real estate. We keep that.

Californians fed up with housing costs and taxes are fleeing state in big numbers
  • More Californians are moving from the Golden State, particularly lower-income residents, although even middle-class residents are saying goodbye.
  • The trend is a symptom of the state's housing crunch and, for some, high taxes.
  • Census Bureau data show California lost just over 138,000 people to domestic migration in the 12 months ended in July 2017.
  • Lower-cost states such as Arizona, Texas and Nevada are popular destinations for relocating Californian
Californians fed up with housing costs and taxes are fleeing state in big numbers

I was one ^^^^^^^

-Geaux

Could never happen. Losing all shipping into the ports would put a major hole in the economy. Losing the military bases and those dependent on the military would be just more loss then they could handle.

They would be starting out drowning in debt and it would get worse when they found out how badly what ever currency they used was devalued.

Water and power would be at a premium. Import and export would cause most companies to fold or move.

All in all a dream which would be an epic fail.

• More Californians are moving from the Golden State, particularly lower-income residents, although even middle-class residents are saying goodbye.
  • The trend is a symptom of the state's housing crunch and, for some, high taxes.
  • Census Bureau data show California lost just over 138,000 people to domestic migration in the 12 months ended in July 2017.
  • Lower-cost states such as Arizona, Texas and Nevada are popular destinations for relocating Californian

I was one ^^^^^^^

-Geaux
Truthfully I can see nothing but good in letting them go.

Jo

Forum List

Back