Should C*nt be Removed from Word Filter?

Should c*nt be removed from the word filter?

• yes

Votes: 16 59.3%
  • no

Votes: 11 40.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LMAO ... you wish. Just doing my part for feminism.

I am quite aware of what "guero" literally translates into. I also know EXACTLY how it's used. But you feel free to bring your ass on over here 100 miles from the Mexican border and work on construction sites every day where half the workers are non-English-speaking illegals and the other half are Tejano and you tell THEM they don't know what they're saying because YOU said so.

I can probably provide you with quite a list of words that don't translate and since I learned Castillian Spanish correctly in school, I have had to ask what the words mean. After awhile, you find out what they really mean instead of what they want you to think they mean.

But you feel free to have your intellectually dishonest opinion just because you refuse to be wrong.

Well, you are wrong, simple as that and I'm tired of trying to communicate with the rear end of a horse.

Just doing my part for feminism.

389r4e7j1a4iu.gif

Hardly. Is that your normal reaction when someone treats you in as rude and crass a manner as you treat them? To accuse?

Just wondering ....:eusa_boohoo:

If I have actually offended you, I am very sorry. It was not my intent.

Ultimately, I couldn't care less, but I did vote "no." There is no need for it and it's not as if the troglodytes who are prone to use it can't find a way around the filters. Not to mention the fact that it adds nothing to any sort of civil discourse.

Things can get nasty enough without it, may as well make people work to insult others.

I voted yes because manifold voted no.

But really, I don't care either. I just vote so I can see the percentages.....

This poll's run its course. The board owner was contacted, and has no problem with the word being removed from the word filter, so it's a done deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back