Should C*nt be Removed from Word Filter?

Should c*nt be removed from the word filter?

• yes

Votes: 16 59.3%
  • no

Votes: 11 40.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted yes for two reasons.

One, I don't think women need special protection from a word.

Two, I can't wait to see if roomy will live up to his promise to use it only once. :D

Alternatively, you could filter out one offensive word for each group that it offends (****, ******, retard, etc.) Now, if we could only agree on what word actually offends white males....

Hell peeps ... if you're going to vote, display the balls that goes with it and comment on why you chose what you did.:neutral:

Other than there's no valid reason to use it, when there are a plethora of other 4-letter words at everyone's disposal?

I'm content with leaving it censored just to piss Roomy and RGS off. :cool:

My position has been clear since the day I learned it was apparently the ONLY censored word on the board.

But to the point, you could have made it a public vote if you REALLY wanted to know who voted what.

I agree with Shattered, so must be a blue moon. ;)

I don't give a crap, especially when I can still use kunt.

But I voted no simply because it's fun to watch people get pissy about it.

My position has been clear since the day I learned it was apparently the ONLY censored word on the board.

But to the point, you could have made it a public vote if you REALLY wanted to know who voted what.

I'm not forcing anyone to do anything. Vote yes or no ... vote or don't vote ... comment or don't. I have no real issue with who votes what way, nor do I want to point any fingers.

I just figure if you have an opinion on the matter enough to vote, you might as well have the 'nads to say why.

I was not really concerned that I might not receive an opinion from you, RGS.:)

I voted yes simply because I don't like censorship.... and other spellings aren't picked up.

I just find the whole debate odd...

What I find odd is that you wouldn't go for simply ticking RGS off, since you two have quite the hate-hate relationship going.

I voted yes simply because I don't like censorship.... and other spellings aren't picked up.

I just find the whole debate odd...

Are you kidding? We debate all kinds of stupid shit. Why not debate a word?

My next poll will be whether or not to put the words "liberal" and "democrat" in the word filter.:cool:

I don't disagree with people just because I don't like them...

I don't know you to know if I dislike you or not. I do take issue with your posts at times here. And I am very clear why. It has nothing to do with personal likes or dislikes in relation to you as a person.

I loved my Dad, but I never agreed with his politics either, or my Grandfathers and he spent more time raising me then my Dad did. And I let them KNOW it.

You do have a penchant for making claims that simply defy logic.

I don't disagree with people just because I don't like them...

LMFAO!!! Is that why I got screamed at by you for pos-repping him because he said something you didn't like? Pul-eeze, woman. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back