Should Business Owners Sue Brown Family?

I think that business owners in Ferguson should sue "Gangsta Wanna Be" Browns family in civil court. His actions and the subsequent actions of the Brown family (going to U.N. etc.) fueled this to the point of violence and destruction of property. Take them to court to get any $$$$ these ass clowns get when they cash in on their sons death.

I'd like to see a class action suit, against this family who raised such a monster, from the businesses that were burned down.

Mike Browns' Dad was on Camera after the decision came in saying "Burn this f*cker down!"

The man should be in jail.

Link or STFU

It was a very stupid thing to do and I think is tantamount to yelling FIRE! in a crowed theater. If my business was one of the ones that was burned down, yes, I would be calling the Mayor and Chief of Police and ask them if something is going to be done about a statement like this, albeit one in extreme distress, that encouraged the subsequent burning.

Or should we just look the other way on this one. Sharpton thinks we should.

Why should we listen to a liar and a tax cheat?

Mike Browns' Dad was on Camera after the decision came in saying "Burn this f*cker down!"

Link or STFU

It was a very stupid thing to do and I think is tantamount to yelling FIRE! in a crowed theater. If my business was one of the ones that was burned down, yes, I would be calling the Mayor and Chief of Police and ask them if something is going to be done about a statement like this, albeit one in extreme distress, that encouraged the subsequent burning.

Reports from the Prosecutor's office indicated the Brown Family had been Privately informed regarding the Grand Jury's decision prior to its release. Any supposed grief by the mother or rage demonstrated by the step-father at the public release of the findings was theatrics meant to persuade the crowd or whatever other reason.

Link or STFU

Why should we listen to a liar and a tax cheat?

no kidding. He can make false accusations against the people in this country (Twanny Brawley)

and has brought on nothing but violence, hate and chaos into our lives. He should be thrown in jail.

Sitting here watching a black lady on CNN who owned an antique shop that was destroyed by the rioters. Just what did that accomplish? Just sad for those who lost their businesses.

I hope that video tape and photography taken during the looting will bring the guilty to justice. Demonstrations in a peaceful manner are one thing. Looting and burning is entirely another and are criminal actions.

I think that business owners in Ferguson should sue "Gangsta Wanna Be" Browns family in civil court. His actions and the subsequent actions of the Brown family (going to U.N. etc.) fueled this to the point of violence and destruction of property. Take them to court to get any $$$$ these ass clowns get when they cash in on their sons death.

I'd like to see a class action suit, against this family who raised such a monster, from the businesses that were burned down.
No cares what you would like to see. If you are going to do something, do it or shut up.

No cares what you would like to see. If you are going to do something, do it or shut up.

Same same Milkweed. NO ONE cares about you or anything you have to say. NO ONE.

If they encouraged the boy's every decision, yes they should be sued. If they didn't, why should they have to pay for the choice that he himself made and no one else?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

This morning on NBC Lesley McSpadden was interviewed live and said
" That cop wanted to kill my son, he wanted to kill anyone!"

Perhaps shes delusional and needs to be left alone so she can grieve. I don't think shes thinking straight and these kinds of statements will only add fuel the the fires burning in Ferguson.

Last edited:

I don't own a business there but I suspect they'll sue and win.

They may sue but it wont be the Brown family. You would have to be a complete idiot to try. I can just picture the look on the faces of every attorney one would approach with the idea. :laugh:

Link or STFU
8216 Burn This Bi h Down 8217 Mike Brown 8217 s Step-Dad Caught on Vid Inciting Violence and Here 8217 s How the Family Attorney Responded Video TheBlaze.com

Owned in the face, you were on the wrong side of history.

In no way will this change your mind as you only wanted to live up the white guilt. These people should be left to destroy one another as they currently do.

Help me with what?

:cuckoo:

You asked for a link ... or STFU
post #14

So his dad called for peace. And his step dad was misquoted.

I'm sure tomorrow you'll have something even more shocking for us :cool:

I'm starting to think there might be a little counfusion here....

Mom and Dad have a video saying let's be peaceful.
Mom and stepdad are in a video where stepdad says over and over burn this shit down..

How many Dad's did the kid have.
I am confused about that too. I thuoght both guys were the step dad. The one saying keep calm..then saying the opposite. And mom is guilty as hell for being a liar and a gangster herself.

As a confused and terrified white person you can't be faulted for assuming the worst about a family of brown people.

And you're clear and boring racism shows itself. How fun washing away into obscurity on these boards, just another Liberal full of so much hate and hypocrisy.

Last edited:

I doubt they will sue the family. But from what I have read, the police protection was almost nonexistent in some areas.

If they encouraged the boy's every decision, yes they should be sued. If they didn't, why should they have to pay for the choice that he himself made and no one else?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

This morning on NBC Lesley McSpadden was interviewed live and said
" That cop wanted to kill my son, he wanted to kill anyone!"

Perhaps shes delusional and needs to be left alone so she can grieve. I don't think shes thinking straight and these kinds of statements will only add fuel the the fires burning in Ferguson.
True. Everyone needs their time to grieve when losing someone. Words are also one thing when actions are a whole other something which leads me to this question. Which one is more impactful when they actually take place?

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Forum List

Back