CDZ Should bump stocks be legal?

If someone used a bump stock on a rifle they had and killed my wife, I would surly want to see them suffer horrifically and then executed. The gun with its attached stock would simply be a tool and an inanimate object, just like the liberal yammering to ban it is.
. You would be thinking of other people's wives possibly dying by the same dam weapon in such an efficient manor no ? I understand you speaking of your family member only, and how you would feel in such a situation, but when people look ahead after a tragedy or learning experience like that, then they want to try and save as many lives as possible in another situation if it happens again in the future, and if the bump stock is part of the solution by it being banned then so be it.
Idiotic at best. The guy could have killed just as many without a bump stock. It's tool, like you. You want a path that leads to total gun bans, and while you you may deny it, that can be the only outcome of your delusion. If it takes 10 seconds to empty a 30 round mag with a bump stock, it only takes 15 without it. been there and done that, Voice of experience here. So your ban is totally meaningless, like all gun control stupid is.
. Ban the bump stock, and place it in the same category as the automatic weapon. Nothing more, and nothing less. Americans won't let the government take the guns ever, but when devices are produced that can kill hundreds at a time, then it's time to say no to that device. The right is running on emotion with the issue, and just like you did, you were only thinking of your family but no one else's.

So...this guy used 2 rifles and murdered 58 people.....

You want the bump fire banned...right? Because Americans don't want devices that kill hundreds at a time?

A guy in Nice, France, used a rental truck and murdered 89 people.....so, panel trucks should be banned? You don't even need a background check to get one....

Would you like background checks to rent vans?

Would you like automatics to be legal? If yes, then you believe in legal bumpstocks no doubt. If no, you probably think bumpstkcks and similar devices should be illegal.

The van train of thought can lead you down a poor road of logic.
They already have checks on people who want to rent vans LOL...

Yes they should be banned. They are nothing more than a loop hole in the ban against auto firing weapons.

Actually, we should ban liberalism
Too bad you dont have the power to do that.

If the American people thought about it, they have the power AND the authority. Liberalism is treason.
Most american people are smart enough to understand that liberalism is much better than than being a conservative. By nature conservatives cant handle progress and change.
. Depends on what the progress and change is... So far or lately the libs look like a bunch of loonies. No one takes a bunch of loonies serious, and never will. If they didn't have the feds on their side due to the civil rights era in which they (the loonies), co-opted long ago, then they wouldn't be taken as serious as they have been.
You're the Loon LOL... Wrong side of history and all that...
https://news.google.com/news/amp?ca...gal-weapons-into-machine-guns.html#pt0-198580

Should bump stocks be legal?
Truly, I thought this thread was about a new investment instrument of which I wasn't aware. LOL

As goes the actual topic of inquiry, sure, they should be legal.
Now that I know what a bump stock is, something I didn't know when this thread first appeared, I still think bump stocks should be legal. I also think some of the things to which one might attach a bump stock should not be legal. "Death by bump stock" doesn't appear to be something that happens much, if at all. The same cannot be said of some of the items to which one might attach a bump stock.

Should bump stocks be legal?
Truly, I thought this thread was about a new investment instrument of which I wasn't aware. LOL

As goes the actual topic of inquiry, sure, they should be legal.
Now that I know what a bump stock is, something I didn't know when this thread first appeared, I still think bump stocks should be legal. I also think some of the things to which one might attach a bump stock should not be legal. "Death by bump stock" doesn't appear to be something that happens much, if at all. The same cannot be said of some of the items to which one might attach a bump stock.

For me, it's about principle. BATFE must have studied the mechanics of how the bump stock works. The Las Vegas shooting did not change that. Sooo. What happens next? Ban the AR?

Sometimes it is not about what you need, it is abour what you want and can afford.

Forum List

Back