Should Brett Kavanaugh still be coaching underage girls BB team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saying.

With the detailed history of his sexual perversions coming out every other day, I think the parents or league whatever that he's involved with -- coaching underage girls -- should consider banning him.

Sex offenders always escalate. It's just too big a risk having him around girls that age.

Does that mean we get to ban all queers from coaching kids?
Kavanaugh is gay?

Any parent that leaves their daughter on Kavanaugh’s team now is complicit in their rape should Kav’s urges come calling.​

We can see here that the left is willing to stop at nothing to smear this man. When all else fails, accuse them of being pedos.
You think he’d commit one grave sex crime but not another? He’s already broken the seal.

Just saying.

With the detailed history of his sexual perversions coming out every other day, I think the parents or league whatever that he's involved with -- coaching underage girls -- should consider banning him.

Sex offenders always escalate. It's just too big a risk having him around girls that age.

Kavanaugh is gay?

No, we’re talking about sexual perverts and coaching kids. You agree perverts should be banned from coaching kids?

Just saying.

What next will you want to hang him for baseless accusations? The man has not been convicted of anything and you are howling shun him, he is evil, he is a bad man. If anyone is evil it is you and those of your ilk who condemn someone without
trial.

Just saying.

This is below even you.

So

FUCK YOU CUCK!

Shouldn't we be more concerned about keeping you muslims away from underage children, OP? Your hate-cult was founded by a pedophile, your Quran (which I've read) is filled with commands to make "sex slaves" out of non-believer women and children, and your crybaby religion has a 100%, 1400 year track record of rape epidemics and mass child fucking everywhere your miserable hate ideology has ever gone. Do you muslim pedos not understand how JAW-DROPPINGLY full of shit you come across to us non-believers?

Just saying.

What next will you want to hang him for baseless accusations? The man has not been convicted of anything and you are howling shun him, he is evil, he is a bad man. If anyone is evil it is you and those of your ilk who condemn someone without
trial.
Yes, they would want to hang him. The Democrat Party is the party of lynch mobs. This is about making themselves feel good and preventing a President Trump SCOTUS nomination, and nothing to do with law and justice.

Just saying.

Yes, yes he should. There has not been a single bit of evidence come out against him. The second accusations was even weaker than the first and so clearly a lie it was pathetic.

Just saying.

He has a record of exposing himself

Any parent that leaves their daughter on Kavanaugh’s team now is complicit in their rape should Kav’s urges come calling.​

There is as much evidence that you are a rapist than there is that Kavanaugh is one.

Just saying.

Bullshit.

Just saying.

Present the record of a trial and conviction or accept the label of lying sack of crap.

There is as much evidence that you are a rapist than there is that Kavanaugh is one.
Just ran through my contacts list and nope, nobody in my phone has ever taken and passed a polygraph test accusing me of trying to rape them, and there aren’t multiple of them accusing me of sexual assault.

Just ran through my contacts list and nope, nobody in my phone has ever taken and passed a polygraph test accusing me of trying to rape them, and there aren’t multiple of them accusing me of sexual assault.

Then yet again there is just as much evidence that you are a rapist than there is that Kavanaugh is one. An accusation is not evidence and a polygraph is not evidence.

Just saying.

My sources say you do to.

So shut up until your trial is over.

Just saying.

I didn't know Kavanaugh was gay. How about that, you learn something new every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back