Should Boeing be doing business with Iran?

This has the smell of the pbo admin all over it. Boeing says Iran is holding up their end of the deal.

What say you?

Should Boeing Be Doing Business With Iran? - Bing News
When the sanctions were lifted on Iran and the money was first released, everyone was complaining that Iran HADN'T purchased planes from Boeing. They went with Aerbus (sp?). Now everyone is complaining that Iran is throwing its pennies our way?

Now everyone is complaining that Iran is throwing its pennies our way?

Who's complaining oldlady?...

All I did was ask a question, that may I point out you evaded quite proficiently...
If you want my opinion: why not? Trade is a good way to establish more neutral relations with a country.
And "having the smell of the pbo administration all over it" sounds like a complaint to me, btw.

If you want my opinion: why not? Trade is a good way to establish more neutral relations with a country.

Sure lets swap spit with these folks...

upload_2016-6-21_11-22-42.png

Okay. So let's go to war with them, then. What the fuck do you want? It was part of their deal.

This has the smell of the pbo admin all over it. Boeing says Iran is holding up their end of the deal.

What say you?

Should Boeing Be Doing Business With Iran? - Bing News
This appears to be the natural extension on this dishonorable and dangerous deal Obama made with this known enemy of the free world, Iran. There is so much information out there how evil Iran is in fomenting violence and terror towards rival religious factions, towards Israel of course, and the spreading of lies and propaganda and plotting the demise of infidels. So once we released 150 billion their way well what does it matter all that much who they buy their arms from? I would surely hope not Russia, but I would definitely not allow it to be an American supplier, no matter what! This is disgraceful and the acts of traitors towards their fellow free men.

Way too many cowards in congress to stop the iniquitous acts of the Obama Administration and all its powerful corporate handlers from pushing this shady deal with Iran through. There is no honor among thieves. Israel should act alone and take out this persian menace.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back