Should Blacks Pay Reparations To Whites?

Never. I went to school, kept to myself and went home. Outside of that, participated in sports and made the best of a bad situation.
More like:
Always. I went to school, whined about racism, and ran all the way to the bus stop.

Like I said you have been here posting up al kinds of racism and you want to talk about racist when no racial slurs have actually been used White boy is not a racial slur, it is a term white men have used on themselves forever.
Ok, so you won't mind if I call you ni**er in response?
You have posted up 44 pages of actual racism and cry about what you think some racial slurs are.
I've posted the truth, you just choose to see it as racism so you don't have to face it. That one word has been your excuse for everything, hasn't it?
Dismiss your momma., you've just got back what your punk ass has been dishing out.
No, what I've gotten back is a lot of bullshit rationalization for why (after 150 years of freedom) you still can't stand on your own two feet without the white man propping you up.

No, you posted up racist crap. Now 47 pages of it. The first was your post about how whites should get reparations because only whites fought in the civil war claiming that whites and only whites died to free blacks. That lie ignores the history of many slaves dying while running away, in work stoppages or in attempts to up rise on plantations. They ALL died fighting for freedom.

So what I did was tell you the truth. And you can't take the real cold hard truth.

Look white boy that's enough. You punks have done us for at least 240 years. And your bitch ass is representative of how fucked up in the mind whites like you are. You start a dumb ass thread about blacks paying whites reparations when blacks have done no damage to whites and you base your claim on a civil war where blacks fought and died. You fill the internet full of racism then try telling someone that racism is a thing of the past. So now you try making this smart ass comment when in fact we have been oppressed and it still continues because of the existence of punk ass racist white boys like you.

Enough is enough. No we don't owe whites reparations. Whites do we us reparations. That is a fact that is documented by the actions of whites that are logged in our history books. It is fact that is recorded in decisions made by the supreme court. It is fact written in your constitution.

Now that's the ways things are white boy. And if you white boys had not acted as you did, then we would not be here today. You punks always want lecture about consequences as result of bad decisions, well what your white ass is looking at are the consequences you must face for the consistent poor decision you have made about other human beings based on race.

So grow up white boy.

Brainless racist vs brainless racist ^^^^^^^

.....We have here in this thread 44 pages of pure racism by this white dude and ....

And plenty of pure racism from YOU as well, hypocrite.

You have not seen any racism from me. Talking about what whites have done and keep doing is not racist dumb ass. People like you don't seem to get it.

"People like you." What do you mean by that?

What does it say? And don't try making this racist. This I show stupid some white people are. No racial reference was mentioned here but you are trying to create racism so you can cry about it.

What does it say? And don't try making this racist. This I show stupid some white people are. No racial reference was mentioned here but you are trying to create racism so you can cry about it.
Anybody else see the irony of this post? "Don't try making this racist". Then, in the next sentence, makes a racist remark. Who would take this asshole seriously? :lol:

No, you posted up racist crap. Now 47 pages of it.
Dumbass, the thread is only 24 pages long.
The first was your post about how whites should get reparations because only whites fought in the civil war
You don't read so well. I asked a question.

So why are we on age 47? And even if what you say is true that's 24 pages of racist drivel.

Anybody else see the irony of this post? "Don't try making this racist". Then, in the next sentence, makes a racist remark. Who would take this asshole seriously? :lol:

This is a vivid illustration to how stupid some white people are on this matter. That is not a racist comment because it tells anyone with one brain cell left in their head that the person is not referring to whites as a entire race. But we'll see the word white and try pretending that it means the same thing and has the same history as the n word because we want to play victim in order to try diffusing the reality of non white experiences with continuing white racism.

You do know what diffusing means don't you?

The first was your post about how whites should get reparations because only whites fought in the civil war

So why are we on age 47? And even if what you say is true that's 24 pages of racist drivel.
I don't know where you see "age 47" (I assume you mean "page 47), I see page 24.

This is a vivid illustration to how stupid some white people are on this matter. That is not a racist comment because it tells anyone with one brain cell left in their head that the person is not referring to whites as a entire race. But we'll see the word white and try pretending that it means the same thing and has the same history as the n word because we want to play victim in order to try diffusing the reality of non white experiences with continuing white racism.

Nice try, racist MF but everyone recognizes your racism.

I don't know where you see "age 47" (I assume you mean "page 47), I see page 24.

Discussion in 'Race Relations/Racism' started by S.J., Jun 6, 2013.

Page 47 of 47

Nice try, racist MF but everyone recognizes your racism.

Nah. What's being done is a bunch of racists whining about being shown the truth. The comment was not racist.

Page 47 of 47
WTF are you trying to say there, boy? You drunk or something? Too much Ripple?

What's being done is a bunch of racists whining about being shown the truth.
Finally we agree. I showed you the truth and you couldn't handle it so you are whining about racism (AGAIN).

Finally we agree. I showed you the truth and you couldn't handle it so you are whining about racism (AGAIN).

I am stating fact that you are a racist. YOU are the one crying about a racism you made up because you can't take the truth.

Page 47 of 47
WTF are you trying to say there, boy? You drunk or something? Too much Ripple?

Stay off the moonshine hillbilly. Maybe you can go catch some fish in the cement pond.

I am stating fact that you are a racist. YOU are the one crying about a racism you made up because you can't take the truth.
Ok, I'm either dealing with a teenager or a very intellectually limited (and intoxicated) adult. Either way, this is getting silly and I'm tired of humiliating you, so goodnight, Hambone.

Ok, I'm either dealing with a teenager or a very intellectually limited (and intoxicated) adult. Either way, this is getting silly and I'm tired of humiliating you, so goodnight, Hambone.

You've been taken to the woodshed boy. Get used to it.

th

Brainless racist vs brainless racist ^^^^^^^

.....We have here in this thread 44 pages of pure racism by this white dude and ....

And plenty of pure racism from YOU as well, hypocrite.

You have not seen any racism from me. Talking about what whites have done and keep doing is not racist dumb ass. People like you don't seem to get it.

"People like you." What do you mean by that?

No I am asking a question, and you just said, (in a bad sentence structure) how some "white" people are. If you weren't stirring up racism, you would never have mentioned skin color, but you seem obsessed with talking about "white" people.

Your bigotry shows through and it is quite obvious, even to us "stupid white people."

Never. I went to school, kept to myself and went home. Outside of that, participated in sports and made the best of a bad situation.
More like:
Always. I went to school, whined about racism, and ran all the way to the bus stop.

Thanks for proving my point. Your ignorance is further illustrated with every one syllable word that you type.

New Topics

Forum List

Back