Should be clear now that obama doesn't know what he's doing

BTW when obama took office the dow was at 8000.

Whats it at now even after this mess the tea party caused?

Well, let's talk about that..

The very act of Obama's election caused the Dow to drop nearly 2000 points between election day to inaguration day, and it dropped more after he got in.

Then it struggled its way back because businesses did exactly what the government REFUSES to do, become more efficient, leaner, cut out the dead wood, and so on,to the point where they are actually profitable.

But then along comes Obama who essentially says, "I'm going to take your money and give it to my union pals... it's only a matter of time"...

So who caused the mess here?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Bullshit... if it weren't for the crazies of the Tea Party.... a reasonable deal would have gotten done way before the day of default, and it would have been a much stronger deal.

You idiot there was no deal that addresses the debt issue. What is it with you people?

Ummmm... bullshit. There were proposals of $4 Trillion over 10 years. But because there were revenues involved, the crazies rebelled. You have no one to blame but yourselves.

the deal and the so-called "4 trillion dollar deal" was a deal to raise the debt limit, thats it get it? None OF those deals would do anything to reduce our debt, they just slowed the growth idiot. let me repeat for you clones THEY DID NOTHING TO ADDRESS OUR DEBT! :eusa_eh:

Last edited:
Bullshit... if it weren't for the crazies of the Tea Party.... a reasonable deal would have gotten done way before the day of default, and it would have been a much stronger deal.

You idiot there was no deal that addresses the debt issue. What is it with you people?

Ummmm... bullshit. There were proposals of $4 Trillion over 10 years. But because there were revenues involved, the crazies rebelled. You have no one to blame but yourselves.

you are aware that such deal included a raise in the debt limit that offset the spending cuts...so it did nothing to address the debt....

The Tea Party wanted 4 things...

1) Decrease in spending
2) no raise in the debt ceiling
3) a balanced budget
4) no increase in taxes without a real plan

They got 2 out of 4, (as seen in red)....seems they understand what debate and compromise is all about better than most on the left that post on this forum.

wait and see... people aren't as dumb as you think.... the manufactured Debt ceiling Crisis was the Tea Party and the GOP's baby... you know it, I know it and the American People know it.

Well... you just eliminated any doubt... you are insane.

Yeah... keep dreamin kid.... Tea Party approval rate? 18%. And you call ME insane?:cuckoo:

Sorry, son... I'm pretty sure I have a few years on you. It's evident by how ignorant you talk.

Everything started going to hell right after the Republicans won the 2010 election (at least in the house)

and Obama foolishly starting caving in to them.

How's that 800 billion dollar tax cut from December working? How many jobs has that budget buster created?

There was no tax cut in December.
What did Obama cave on?

There wasn't? The Bush Cuts didn't get extended? You know.... those cuts that Boehner and McConnell said would be integral in "CREATING JOBS"? Didn't the FICA tax get cut to help out middle and working class people a little bit? All that happened on DEC 17, 2010.

No wonder you are so hard to talk to sometimes, you have a selective memory.

Keeping tax rates the same is not cutting them. That ought to be obvious to anyone with 3 functioning brain cells.
THe payroll tax cut is a disaster. Two republicans have come out in favor of its repeal.
All those things were passed by solidly Democratic houses in Congress and signed by a Democratic president. Obama did not "cave" on any of it. He supported it.

There was no tax cut in December.
What did Obama cave on?

There wasn't? The Bush Cuts didn't get extended? You know.... those cuts that Boehner and McConnell said would be integral in "CREATING JOBS"? Didn't the FICA tax get cut to help out middle and working class people a little bit? All that happened on DEC 17, 2010.

Keeping tax rates the same is not cutting them. That ought to be obvious to anyone with 3 functioning brain cells.
THe payroll tax cut is a disaster. Two republicans have come out in favor of its repeal.
All those things were passed by solidly Democratic houses in Congress and signed by a Democratic president. Obama did not "cave" on any of it. He supported it.

Those cuts were set to expire, as they should have, as the Dems wanted them to. But a certain party held the Unemployed hostage to get them extended.

Of course two republicans came out for repeal of the payroll tax... it helps working people instead of Billionaires.

Those cuts were set to expire, as they should have, as the Dems wanted them to. But a certain party held the Unemployed hostage to get them extended.

Of course two republicans came out for repeal of the payroll tax... it helps working people instead of Billionaires.

No sir. You are wrong...

The dems did not want them to expire.

They wanted them to be continued for all but those making 250K or more...

That would have created a bigger divide in our country and likely would have made employers even more edgy than they already were.

When you start enacting legislation that divides the population into classes, we are most certainly workling away from what made America unique....

No everything started going to hell after democrats won the 1932 election.

Yea, because the country was doing so well under Herbert Hoover..... I guess your goal, like the Tea Party, is to undue all the reforms under the New Deal. It seems to me that America has enjoyed much prosperity since 1932.

yeah and in 2 short yrs it's been undone...do not try to deny the facts liberals own this disaster!!!after 2012 your party will be out of power for 20 to 30 yrs....we are not going to forget the communist policies that hurt this country for a long time!!!:clap2:

You actually believe that the Democrats will be out of power 20-30 years? That is an overstatement. Communist policies. I guess everything that is more liberal than you care for is labeled communist. The facts that liberals own this disaster? I believe both parties are responsible for this mess. My party? How do you know what that is? I can tell you it is NOT the tea party.

In two short years the reforms under the New deal have been undone? Not yet. Perhaps you should read up on history.

Patrick2 said:
DOW down over 600 points, just today - how's THAT for your 401ks?
Yup he doesnt care....... Its sad how many ppl are brainwahsed into thinking he is TOP NOTCH!!

Forum List

Back