Should AZ Force Gay People To Promote Christian Ideals Against Homosexuality?

Should AZ also force gays to promote values against gay values?

• Yes

• No

• Not sure, maybe, I guess I never thought of it that way.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back to the law in AZ. Syriusly has dodged the question and gotten off the hook long enough. Should a gay graphic designer be required by PA laws to print a billboard for a Christian customer that reads: "Homosexuality is a sin unto God!"? Yes or no Syriusly?

*waits for another dodge*

Now, should the State of Arizona which so recently announced Christians must promote the behaviors of homosexuals, also force homosexuals to promote the behaviors of Christians?

I voted "no" since the Christian denominations that I most closely follow would favor such action by the state.

Now, should the State of Arizona which so recently announced Christians must promote the behaviors of homosexuals, also force homosexuals to promote the behaviors of Christians?

I voted "no" since the Christian denominations that I most closely follow would favor such action by the state.
But in the interest of fairness, shouldn't a gay designer have to accommodate the wishes of his Christian clients? If Christians cannot object despite their deeply held beliefs, why can a gay designer object BECAUSE of his deeply held beliefs?

Marriage is about children first and foremost, their anticipation and stable home of father/mother for boys and girls to arrive. Deal with that.

LOL- none of us have to deal with your own personal fantasy.

Which is why not one of the many states who fought to prevent gay marriage even attempted your convoluted and twisted logic in order to deny gay couples their right to marriage.

But in the interest of fairness, shouldn't a gay designer have to accommodate the wishes of his Christian clients?

Actually what it is is that business's have to follow the law.

And it doesn't matter whether the business owner is gay or Christian- the business cannot deny service to a Christian based upon his faith. And in a few states the business cannot deny service to a homosexual based upon his sexual orientation.

Back to the law in AZ. Syriusly has dodged the question and gotten off the hook long enough. Should a gay graphic designer be required by PA laws to print a billboard for a Christian customer that reads: "Homosexuality is a sin unto God!"? Yes or no Syriusly?

*waits for another dodge*
LOL- I will say it again- it doesn't matter whether the graphic designer is gay or Christian.

If the business owner denies service to the Christian because of the Christians faith then he is in violation of the law.

Now answer me this question- what if the business owner is a Christian- and refuses to print that billboard- because the business owner believes that your Christian is falsely representing Christianity?

So OK then gay business owners have to accommodate messages like "homosexuality is a sin unto God!", even if that billboard (they had to create against their will/beliefs) will then sit 10 feet outside the front door of their shop. Gotcha. I hope this happens soon. Love to see how it's handled.

So OK then gay business owners have to accommodate messages like "homosexuality is a sin unto God!", even if that billboard (they had to create against their will/beliefs) will then sit 10 feet outside the front door of their shop. Gotcha. I hope this happens soon. Love to see how it's handled.

Silhouette- nothing is stopping you from putting your money where you mouth is- go find that mythical gay billboard owner- and pay to have that billboard put up. Hell I have seen plenty of billboards like them up across the U.S.

Now answer me this question- what if the business owner is a Christian- and refuses to print that billboard- because the business owner believes that your Christian is falsely representing Christianity?

But in the interest of fairness, shouldn't a gay designer have to accommodate the wishes of his Christian clients? If Christians cannot object despite their deeply held beliefs, why can a gay designer object BECAUSE of his deeply held beliefs?

Accommodate in what way? I would agree that a gay designer should not be able to refuse service to anybody based on religion, race, or sexual leaning.

Brush & Nib designers are not being forced to stop promoting their Christianity, per their website: Meet Us

Well it looks like we're all on the same page then: Gay graphic designers...break out those pens and start designing "Homosexuality is a sin unto God" signs pronto. Or AZ will fine you and take your business license away.

Well it looks like we're all on the same page then: Gay graphic designers...break out those pens and start designing "Homosexuality is a sin unto God" signs pronto. Or AZ will fine you and take your business license away.

I look forward to seeing Silhouette trying to hire that mythical gay billboard operator to put up "Homosexuality is a sin unto God" and pretending like he refused her so she can sue him.

I won't hold my breath.

Forum List

Back