Should Army National Guard Troops Shoot Illegal Border Crossers ?

Let's hope the U.S. Army is at the border if these people arrive here, to protect them from the likes of the self professed bloodthirsty savages who want to shoot them.

Not my fault you're too stupid to understand a simple definition. Are you one of those below average , 85 IQ blacks?
there is no invasion. a multitude is not an invasion.

where is the call for Invasion Tax Rates to prove the Right Wing is not merely frivolous with the Other Peoples' tax money and not merely indulging "chicken little-ism".

Their actions make it an invasion. Has nothing to do with the number.

I have no problem helping fund the bullets that go to fulfill the responsibility of repelling invaders.
you can't be serious with tax cut economics; why waste everyone's time.

Still trying to get things others are forced to pay for? You should be ashamed.
the right wing wants, "free" wars on crime, drugs, and terror with tax cut economics.

No one is claiming those are free.

Let's hope the U.S. Army is at the border if these people arrive here, to protect them from the likes of the self professed bloodthirsty savages who want to shoot them.

The only savages are those illegals that want to come here and those that support them coming in.

Why not answer the question? Let Democrats do what?

Meaningless question from a meaningless, worthless, illegal loving, piece of shit like you. Just like a I don't pretend illegals have any value, I don't pretend your questions are worth answering.

Seems you haven't figured out that you're inferior to me.
LOLOL

You’re a moron. Like you, I was saying shoot them. And how can I be inferior to you? I don’t even know who you are.

We don't have to know each other for me to recognize that you're inferior.
LOLOL

I posted the same thing you did. Your hallucinations are noted, laughed at and dismissed.

Your inferiority has been identified and you will be treated as such.
Same with your delusions. :cuckoo:

The only savages are those illegals that want to come here and those that support them coming in.
Would that be "savages" as in the people shot at Wounded Knee, or the shooters?

I explained it. Not my fault you're too stupid to understand.

Meaningless question from a meaningless, worthless, illegal loving, piece of shit like you. Just like a I don't pretend illegals have any value, I don't pretend your questions are worth answering.

Seems you haven't figured out that you're inferior to me.
LOLOL

You’re a moron. Like you, I was saying shoot them. And how can I be inferior to you? I don’t even know who you are.

We don't have to know each other for me to recognize that you're inferior.
LOLOL

I posted the same thing you did. Your hallucinations are noted, laughed at and dismissed.

Your inferiority has been identified and you will be treated as such.
Same with your delusions. :cuckoo:

Not delusional but you are still inferior.

I'll stack my education and military experience against yours and see who comes out on top anyday!
I'll do the same with you.
When I served we had riot training with batons and shotguns. The training with shotguns was very good. You learn to skip shoot off the street to hit in the lower legs, a not kill shot. You learned to bounce 00 buck off walls at the level to wound. Now they got bean bags never have seen them, and double shot shell with double bang effect. I hope they use this type of weapons seem more useful.

• BEFORE THEY HIT THE BORDER IT WOULD BENEFIT BOTH COUNTRIES TO STOP THE MARCH OF VAST NUMBERS
  • Time to use non lethal weapons, specifically the sonic crowd disperser which makes people drop and poo themselves. You can't walk very far with soiled pants. ;-)
  • tmp-cam-1121121116.jpg

When it comes to "savages" against "savages", everyone loses.

Forum List

Back