Should Army National Guard Troops Shoot Illegal Border Crossers ?

`
`
111-copy.jpg

And I sure hope they take credit for it, but they will find a way to put it on Democrats.

Why don't you send some Evangelicals preachers down to Honduras. They can pray away this nightmare.

Moron, they are already there, opening schools, building houses, and digging wells...they actually believe in helping people...I know people who go on missions to 3rd World crap holes created by policies you support, who actually help people....

Apparently they are not doing enough are they?? To ask Jesus for help, is not helping. Pray!!

Why don't you send some Evangelicals preachers down to Honduras. They can pray away this nightmare.

Moron, they are already there, opening schools, building houses, and digging wells...they actually believe in helping people...I know people who go on missions to 3rd World crap holes created by policies you support, who actually help people....

Apparently they are not doing enough are they?? To ask Jesus for help, is not helping. Pray!!

What part of the fact that they actually take their own time and money and go to those places and build homes and schools do you not understand?

Evangelicals give more time and money to help the poor than left wing asshats like you do....and they do it effectively because they are hands on, they don't use the force of governemnt to take other people's money and waste it by putting it through the government meat grinder....

And I sure hope they take credit for it, but they will find a way to put it on Democrats.
`
Where I come from, people who promote MURDER such as the OP advocates and those who sit silently by and do or say nothing about it, are equally as guilty of murder...which in this case includes christians, evangelicals and conservatives.

Moron...what part of the teachings of Jesus condone murder? ARe you this stupid in real life or do you just pretend to be stupid.

You and your asshats believe in killing babies..... you and your asshats support the racist, violent, democrat party, a party that controls the actual murder cities in this country where actual minorities are killing each other under the watchful eye of democrat politicians who only care about those minorities one day every two years.....

You are the one condoning the slaughter of innocent people..... look in the mirror.

No....they are not trying to take over the U.S.....they should be captured and put in prison just like any other criminal.
1. Takeover isn't the issue. Invasion is.

2. If "capture" were to be the methodology, only a small % would be captured, and the great majority would succeed in invading the US borders. Such a procedure is impractical at this level of numbers. That is why Trump is seeing the Border Patrol (who handles captures) to be insufficient to the task, and is calling in the military.

This is what we'd open fire on>
338945483.jpg

So, if becoming 'monsters' in the eyes of the world is your solution

Then YOU pull the trigger FIRST

~S~

I can't take sick fuckers like you seriously. But I probably should. The kind of mental illness you promote is a blight on our nation.
What's your solution ?Just sit back and allow any marauding mob of criminal invaders to do as they please, against our country ? Or maybe you don't HAVE a solution or suggestion. Maybe you just specialize in mouthing off. Is that it ?

Or maybe you support the invaders, and you actually WANT them to all get in here.

I can't take sick fuckers like you seriously. But I probably should. The kind of mental illness you promote is a blight on our nation.
What's your solution ?

Well, if you're not already in some kind of institution, I'd probably see about having you committed. Then some kind of drug regimen I suppose. But you should really ask a professional.

No need to "find " anything. Democrats have caused all this, by amnesty legislation, sanctuary cities, welfare to illegals, birthright citizenship to illegals kids, et

`
Where I come from, people who promote MURDER such as the OP advocates and those who sit silently by and do or say nothing about it, are equally as guilty of murder...which in this case includes christians, evangelicals and conservatives.
Where I come from, people who promote allowing the invasion of our country, are equally as guilty of invasion as the invaders themselves.

By your logic, the US Navy sailors who shot back at invading Japanese planes in the attack on Pearl Harbor, would be called murderers, if they shot down any of those planes, and killed the pilots.

This is what we'd open fire on>
338945483.jpg

So, if becoming 'monsters' in the eyes of the world is your solution

Then YOU pull the trigger FIRST
No it isn't, fool. Want to see who the caravaners are ? HERE they are >>

th
\

And if they all saw US troops at the border, they would stay back. Eventually, they would turn around and go home. Probably not one shot would be fired.

Well, if you're not already in some kind of institution, I'd probably see about having you committed. Then some kind of drug regimen I suppose. But you should really ask a professional.
What a coincidence. I was just thinking the same thing about you.

Only an extreme nutjob would see a marauding mob of thousands of invaders heading this way, and be against having the country defend itself. Is there a doctor in the house ? I mean really.

th

Forum List

Back