Should Army National Guard Troops Shoot Illegal Border Crossers ?

So you have no issue with the Iraqis and Isis as the US invaded their boarder, nor the Afghanistan Taliban.
The US did NOT invade them. US troops are there in compliance with Iraq and Afghanistan. And the Taliban and ISIS are terrorists, not countries. Don't be ridiculous.

Hell yes. Kill 'em all!
If need be.

When my National Guard commander, Lt Colonel Shaw
th

, was asked by a reporter, if captured enemies should be given trials in civilian courts, he said "That's not the procedure." Then asked what is the Army procedure to deal with your enemies ? The Colonel replied, "How we deal we our enemies in the Army is simple. it can be explained in 3 simple words. >> We Kill Them."

No, they are seeking refuge which is perfectly legal. Fools who listen to Fox won't accept that.
BS. If they just wanted refuge, they could/would go to countries with lower crime (esp. homicide) rates than the US, of which there are quite a few, and closer to them than the US.

They have even openly stated that their reason for coming here, is economic not refuge from crime. Plus, the Central American countries with the highest crime rates (El Salvador and Belize) are not in the caravan. It is made up of Hondurans and Guatemalans.

When I served in the Army National Guard, I was told the first duty of the Army National Guard is to do what the name "National Guard" clearly states > to guard the nation. And the first priority of that is to stop foreigners from invading the USA.

And the definition of invading
? > "to enter forcibly or hostilely" (Webster's New World College Dictionary, 5th ed.) Well, the caravaners already entered Mexico, from Guatemala, forcibly, and one could call it hostilely, being that it's disrespecting Mexico's immigration and border law. In doing so, the border crossers tore down fences and physical barriers.

There's no doubt that the thousands of people in this caravan have exactly that same thing in mind for the United States. The solution to stop them, according to my National Guard officers is to meet the force with greater force, and use whatever force is necessary to stop and repel the invaders.

Since an effective border wall is not yet in place or electrified fencing, barbed wire, etc, this would mean possibly shooting hundreds of the caravaners, gassing them at the border, or possibly even using artillery. The military has its job to do, the question is can (and should) we allow Honduras, Guatemala and other countries to invade us ?

No....they are not trying to take over the U.S.....they should be captured and put in prison just like any other criminal.

Why don't you send some Evangelicals preachers down to Honduras. They can pray away this nightmare.

More people in this country are actually dying in democrat controlled cities.....this myth you morons have created about conservatives and christians shows how deeply insane you are.....
`
Actually, you have a point. It should say conservatives and evangelicals. Thanks for the tip.
`

How do evangelicals and conservatives...the ones in this country who actually believe in the Rule of Law and the teachings of Jesus, lead to murder? It is the democrats and their belief in violence that has led to murder and death in this country......not conservatives and evangelicals.....

Why don't you send some Evangelicals preachers down to Honduras. They can pray away this nightmare.

Moron, they are already there, opening schools, building houses, and digging wells...they actually believe in helping people...I know people who go on missions to 3rd World crap holes created by policies you support, who actually help people....

Forum List

Back