Should Arabic Numbers Be Taught in American Public Schools?

Should Arabic Numbers Be Taught in American Public Schools?

• Yes

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • No

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
School uniforms too !

Texas+Burqas.jpg

With two new Islamic members of Congress, should we accommodate them and all other Arab and Muslims by teaching Arabic numbers in public schools?

Congratulations on creating the most idiotic thread of the day
Actually the thread isn't idiotic.....but the NO answers sure are. We learned A LOT about the education level on some posters. And that was worth the price of admission.

With two new Islamic members of Congress, should we accommodate them and all other Arabs and Muslims by teaching Arabic numbers in public schools?
With two new Islamic members of Congress, should we accommodate them and all other Arab and Muslims by teaching Arabic numbers in public schools?

Exactly lol!
^ says the poster who said "NO" to Arabic numbers. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Actually the thread isn't idiotic.....but the NO answers sure are. We learned A LOT about the education level on some posters. And that was worth the price of admission.

If the OP's purpose was to be facetious and make fun of the "No People" then I agree. That wasn't clear to me initially.

What continues to surprise me is how many of my students who cannot read a clock.
Likely. US morons.

Actually, no.
Canuk
Brit
Aussie
??? Don't tell me there are brown people that cant read a clock too ??? Most of my friends still wear a REAL watch
Slider_Waterbury-classic-chrono_Slot1_Homepage-desktop_1200.jpg

No one under 35 still wears a watch except for decoration. Kids have grown up seeing nothing but digital displays and checking the time on their phones.

Oh well. I don't allow my employees to carry. Schools shouldn't let the stupid fucks bring them either. You cant get any work done unless phone sex is your line of work.

If the OP's purpose was to be facetious and make fun of the "No People" then I agree. That wasn't clear to me initially.

Nothing is clear to you when you are off your bipolar meds!

Congressman Jona Ryan based his Presidential campaign on an anti-Arabic Muslim Math theme.

Forum List

Back