Should ANYONE procreate?

Anguille

Bane of the Urbane
Mar 8, 2008
Is it fair to have children, or more than one or two children, as world population grows at rates unprecedented before the 20th century?

At current rates we can expect to go from 6.725 billion today to almost 9 billion by 2042.

As a side thought, will the notion of 7 degrees of separation still hold?

i disagree. the more people the better. i may procreate myself one day. my gift to the world.

That's right. Remember, wagans don't believe in killing dogs. They just want to kill kids.

That's right. Remember, wagans don't believe in killing dogs. They just want to kill kids.

Weren't you the one complaining about derailing threads with hate-speech? Your comment was productive to this thread, and not the least bit hypocritical, how, exactly?

People should be able to have as many kids as they want, so long as they can AFFORD them.

I think she's opposed to "xtians", or something (tho I'm not sure why xmas isn't unacceptable to people, then), but in any event..

She's likely choosing to stoop to whatever level necessary to display the same behavior she finds so offensive and disgusting in others by intentionally changing "Pagan"

I think she's opposed to "xtians", or something (tho I'm not sure why xmas isn't unacceptable to people, then), but in any event..

She's likely choosing to stoop to whatever level necessary to display the same behavior she finds so offensive and disgusting in others by intentionally changing "Pagan"

Kind of my guess to, but since I don't really care what people call me I can't take offense at it, jut don't call me late for dinner and I'm happy.

Forum List

Back