Should an employer ask a job applicant if he/she ever needed a 'safe place'......

..... while in school?
upload_2016-11-18_20-45-13.png

Shit, being in school is already a 'safe place' before
having to deal with the real world!

Seriously, if either of my 2 oldest were still in college,
and during any of our regular phone conversations,
told me they spent part of their day, playing with play doe,
coloring and blowing bubbles, to deal w the election results...

I'd tell them...might want to go back to your safe place,
cuz now, you're gonna have to deal with me, see you in 4 hrs!

Its not bad enough schools are dumbing down kids,
and redefining morals through indoctrination....
now, colleges are coddling young adults and resorting to,
play doe, crayons and bubbles to deal with an election?!

Goofiest thing I've ever heard, who signed off on that?!

It really is. It's a damn shame to see how pathetic some kids are these days.

I'd traveled the world (much by myself), internationally competitive in several sport, seen bloody civil wars and disasters, nearly killed three times, had to learn to walk a second time after back injury and could fly a plane before I was old enough to vote. I had been asked to work with the US embassy and UN as a liaison, wrote reports on several massacres, been a refugee, seen too many family and friends killed or assassinated and manged to completed two BofScience before I was 22 during it all.

These people can't manage to understand the election system or accept the results, and many did not even bother to vote.

OMG! How do they expect to manage to survive or function in the world?

play doh, pony therapy, safe places, cry ins, allowed to skip exams, temper tantrums.................. what next??

if they do, don't hire them
I've seen enough to think twice about hiring a damn snowflake.

Generation 'Snowflake'. Ultra-needy bahstards..............

Needy is a person with a disability or some health limitation that needs special hours or accommodations.

Tears over not having the right flavor of ice cream is silly.
Falling apart because you did not even bother to vote or did not get the candidate you want, is ridiculous. If you must go cry in your cocoa and add a few extra marshmallows, dry your tears and get back to work. Enough.

if they do, don't hire them
I've seen enough to think twice about hiring a damn snowflake.

Generation 'Snowflake'. Ultra-needy bahstards..............

Needy is a person with a disability or some health limitation that needs special hours or accommodations.

Tears over not having the right flavor of ice cream is silly.
Falling apart because you did not even bother to vote or did not get the candidate you want, is ridiculous. If you must go cry in your cocoa and add a few extra marshmallows, dry your tears and get back to work. Enough.

..........emotionally needy bahstards.

Forum List

Back