Should Americans worry about Obama's Health?

xsited1

Agent P
Sep 15, 2008
Little Rock, AR
Black Male Health Statistics:

Black men live 7.1 years less than other racial groups
They have higher death rates than women for all leading causes of death
They experience disproportionately higher death rates in all the leading causes of death
40% of black men die prematurely from cardiovascular disease as compared to 21% of white men
They have a higher incidence and a higher rate of death from oral cancer
Black men are 5 times more likely to die of HIV/AIDS

Other Health Statistics

44% of black men are considered overweight
24% are obese
Black men suffer more preventable oral diseases that are treatable
A higher incidence of diabetes and prostate cancer
A high suicide rate. It is the 3rd leading cause of death in 15 to 24 year olds

Ten Leading Causes of death in the U.S.(2001) Black Americans

Cardiovascular Disease

Cancer

Stroke

Unintentional injuries

Diabetes

Homicide

HIV/AIDS

Chronic lower respiratory disease

Nephritis, Nephrotic syndrome and Nephrosis

Septicemia
Source: Health, U.S., 2003, Table 3

Link Here

They experience disproportionately higher death rates in all the leading causes of death
40% of black men die prematurely from cardiovascular disease as compared to 21% of white men

Other Health Statistics

24% are obese

Cardiovascular Disease

Cancer

Stroke

Unintentional injuries

Diabetes

Homicide

HIV/AIDS

Septicemia

Link Here

Should you shut the hell up? Answer = For the love of God YES
:anj_stfu:

Why? People are concerned about McCain's health. Why not Obama's?

Why? Because people are concerned about McCain's health for good reasons.

Did you do a search on the Ten Leading Causes of death in the U.S. White, Brown, Yellow, Green, Americans? Nope! I didn't think a numbskull like you would! :eusa_eh:

Other Health Statistics

24% are obese

Cardiovascular Disease

Cancer

Stroke

Unintentional injuries

Diabetes

Homicide

HIV/AIDS

Septicemia

Link Here

Your a fucking idiot. Correct for income and those differences basically disappear. And guess what, Obama makes a lot more the average black guy in the United States.

Its sad and pathetic that the only reason you give a shit that blacks die 7.1 years earlier than whites in this country is in an attempt to discredit Obama.

:lol: this thread is hysterical

Ok, so Obama's health is at risk..

We get Joe Biden as President in the event Obama dies while in office.

I for one would risk that outcome than an outcome where McCain diees and we get Palin....and I think it's dawning on most americans that they feel the same way....

Your a fucking idiot. Correct for income and those differences basically disappear. And guess what, Obama makes a lot more the average black guy in the United States.

Its sad and pathetic that the only reason you give a shit that blacks die 7.1 years earlier than whites in this country is in an attempt to discredit Obama.

I love it when I get under your skin. But, of course, my intention was to point out the hypocrisy of the Left which you have demonstrated quite well. Yes, McCain is old and there have been a lot of Looney-Lefties (like yourself) who support age discrimation. Somehow, you think that he's going to die because of his age and because of health issues, which is how you rationalize your disciminatory arguments. So what if we turn it around? Blacks suffer from far more diseases than whites. Obama = black, McCain = white. Liberals like yourself obviously have no idea what I'm talking about, so you get angry. It's hilarious!

:clap2:

:lol: this thread is hysterical

Ok, so Obama's health is at risk..

We get Joe Biden as President in the event Obama dies while in office.

I for one would risk that outcome than an outcome where McCain diees and we get Palin....and I think it's dawning on most americans that they feel the same way....

Oh, great. Biden, the gaff-king with little understanding of government. :lol:

I love it when I get under your skin.

Thanks for admitting you aren't interested in serious conversation and are just a troll. No surprise, but thanks for the admission.

But, of course, my intention was to point out the hypocrisy of the Left which you have demonstrated quite well. Yes, McCain is old and there have been a lot of Looney-Lefties (like yourself) who support age discrimation.

Really? Like myself? Care to link where I've supported age discrimination?

Somehow, you think that he's going to die because of his age and because of health issues, which is how you rationalize your disciminatory arguments.

Hmm, age and death are strongly correlated, even if you factor out everything else. Pretty sure that the older you get the more likely you are to die because of your age.

So what if we turn it around? Blacks suffer from far more diseases than whites. Obama = black, McCain = white. Liberals like yourself obviously have no idea what I'm talking about, so you get angry. It's hilarious!
:clap2:

Correlation does not mean causation, kid. As I said, factor out poverty and the differences disappear. But of course then that wouldn't support your ridiculous hypothesis, eh?

Thanks for admitting you aren't interested in serious conversation and are just a troll. No surprise, but thanks for the admission.

Why don't you just give up while you're ahead? You somehow think I'm a troll because I'm exposing people like you for the hypocrites that you are. :clap2:

Please, whatever you do, DON'T BREED!

Why don't you just give up while you're ahead?

Interesting that you admit that I'm ahead in this argument. Guess even someone as stupid as you can't think your right.

You somehow think I'm a troll because I'm exposing people like you for the hypocrites that you are. :clap2:

Please, whatever you do, DON'T BREED!

Wasn't it you who said that its clear that when someone responds to facts with insults, they've obviously lost the argument?

Way to totally ignore the argument. Of course it makes sense that you would, since your race-baiting bullshit took all of 2 seconds to disprove as utter nonsense.

Oh, great. Biden, the gaff-king with little understanding of government. :lol:

:lol: and what the fuck is Palin?

little understanding of government? are you really that stupid? I think you are...and that's just sad. who turns on your computer for you so you can post on here because clearly you're not bright enough to figure it out on your own.

Forum List

Back