Should All Wisconsin Taxpayers Be Forced To Pay For Recall Election?

Should All Wisconsin Taxpayers Be Forced To Pay For Walker Recall Election?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Free and FAIR=Fussfit recall?

Free and fair, meaning there is no danger of the winners penalizing the losers, financially or otherwise, or targeting those who signed petitions against them.

In this country, we're free to vote our conscience--and seek redress of grievances--without fear or reprisal from the government, win or lose. What happened to you people? Are the tricorn hats back in storage now?

Special elections looking to overturn the will of the people are American as....er

I think this is a fair & important question. We all know Unions,Democrats, and George Soros are behind the Recall effort against Governor Scott Walker. So should all Wisconsin Taxpayers be forced to fund it?

Yes. And quite frankly it's patently retarded to suggest otherwise. :cuckoo:

I didn't support the Iraq war but I dam sure had to help pay for it.

Didn't quite answer the question. Do you support all Wisconsin Taxpayers paying for the Recall Election or not?

Yes, the provision is in their state constitution.

I agree with this then. This is in fact what I thought the second I read the thread title, so if it is correct then I agree they should all pay.

Recall elections are meant to recall someone who has broken the law or is incompetent, they are not supposed to be used to remove someone from office simply because you disagree with their policies. The unions brought what is about to happen on themselves, it'll be worth the money spent in the end.

Unions,Democrats, and Soros should do the People a solid and reimburse the State. Maybe then, i could have a little respect for them.

I think this is a fair & important question. We all know Unions,Democrats, and George Soros are behind the Recall effort against Governor Scott Walker. So should all Wisconsin Taxpayers be forced to fund it?

I didn't support the Iraq war but I dam sure had to help pay for it.

Non sequitur. Try again.

^ fail

knowledge is your friend Non sequitur - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Free and FAIR=Fussfit recall?

Free and fair, meaning there is no danger of the winners penalizing the losers, financially or otherwise, or targeting those who signed petitions against them.

In this country, we're free to vote our conscience--and seek redress of grievances--without fear or reprisal from the government, win or lose. What happened to you people? Are the tricorn hats back in storage now?

Special elections looking to overturn the will of the people are American as....er
...Pol Pot...Stalin, Mao...Lenin...Chavez...

No, the taxpayer should not foot the bill. And in addition they should be reimbursed all the pay the democrats collected when they fled across state lines and didn't do their jobs.

Aren't the Ron Paul groundhogs supposed to go back into hibernation about now, for another 4 years?

I've never heard Ron Paul argue that the government should fine people who vote the "wrong" way or punish dissenters who sign a petition.

I can't imagine the old man going for that.

Recall elections are meant to recall someone who has broken the law or is incompetent, they are not supposed to be used to remove someone from office simply because you disagree with their policies.

Your opinion regarding the purpose of recall elections is duly noted, and about as binding as the loose stool you spread all over this joint. :thup:

Wisconsin comes out money ahead in this deal, once you factor in all the outside money that has come into the state,

starting with, LOLOL, the 30 million that the right is spending on Walker's campaign.

30 million bucks being spent just to end up where you started.

The media is spending a ton of money in Wisconsin covering this; that money benefits the Wisconsin economy.

Judging by these Poll results so far, this Recall Election is gonna be very interesting.

How sad & ironic, the Unions/Democrats are gonna stick Wisconsin Taxpayers with their Recall tab. Unions/Democrats sticking it to the Taxpayers is what this fight is all about isn't it? They just can't help themselves. I think they really blew it on this one. There's only one thing worse than a Taxpayer scorned. The Dems could be in big trouble.

Not only are you a pretend Ron Paulbot, you're also a pretend Constitutionalist.

Aren't the Ron Paul groundhogs supposed to go back into hibernation about now, for another 4 years?

I've never heard Ron Paul argue that the government should fine people who vote the "wrong" way or punish dissenters who sign a petition.

I can't imagine the old man going for that.

Never in a million years would Ron Paul agree with Paulitics on this question.

Hardly. We're gonna sick those good conservative Republicans on the cheating precincts to make sure nobody gets cheated this time. They're gonna dog the cats.

Then us conservatives all going to declare war on Obama's national debt and get rid of it and make sure it never gets this bad in the future.

Hardly. We're gonna sick those good conservative Republicans on the cheating precincts to make sure nobody gets cheated this time. They're gonna dog the cats.

Then us conservatives all going to declare war on Obama's national debt and get rid of it and make sure it never gets this bad in the future.

Seconded...;)

This anti-American dipshit list so far...

Clementine, FJO, freedombecki, Grampa Murked U, Jroc, Missourian, Mr.Nick, Oddball, paulitician, The T, thereisnospoon, WillowTree

meh, certainly no surprises, that's for sure.

Forum List

Back