Should All Wisconsin Taxpayers Be Forced To Pay For Recall Election?

Should All Wisconsin Taxpayers Be Forced To Pay For Walker Recall Election?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
I think this is a fair & important question. We all know Unions,Democrats, and George Soros are behind the Recall effort against Governor Scott Walker. So should all Wisconsin Taxpayers be forced to fund it?

Last edited:
I think this is a fair & important question. We all know Unions,Democrats, and George Soros are behind the Recall effort against Governor Scott Walker. So should all Wisconsin Taxpayers be forced to fund it?

I didn't support the Iraq war but I dam sure had to help pay for it.

Didn't quite answer the question. Do you support all Wisconsin Taxpayers paying for the Recall Election or not?

Didn't quite answer the question. Do you support all Wisconsin Taxpayers paying for the Recall Election or not?

Pretty obvious that he's saying yes.

Yes, the provision is in their state constitution.

Yes. No one did anything to stop it. That makes them just as bad as the ones who did it.

Governor Scott committed the horrible crime of governing the way he promised he would.

The cost of this totally needless recall election should be borne by those helpless putzes in the employ of government who are too stupid to speak for themselves. The same people who have a grossly inflated view of their own worth. The same people who would have a hard time putting in an honest day's work in the private sector. The same people who indoctrinate children with Marxist values, the same people who are supported by human rejects like the hate-filled POS, Ed Schultz.

In other words, unionists, who priced themselves out of the market in the private sector and want to do the same abuse with taxpayers' money

I think Unions,Democrats, and Soros should search their souls and consider reimbursing Wisconsin Taxpayers for this Recall. Especially in these tough times. I hope they do the right thing.

Its a waste of money but its also allowed for in their rules of government. Its a question that could be asked of pretty much every single thing the government spends money on.

Its a waste of money but its also allowed for in their rules of government. Its a question that could be asked of pretty much every single thing the government spends money on.

I hear what you're saying. But do you support it?

I support the people being allowed to do it based on the rules their government has set up. I disagree with the recall personally. I've never heard of a person being recalled for actually improving the state's situation. Whatever though.

I support the people being allowed to do it based on the rules their government has set up. I disagree with the recall personally. I've never heard of a person being recalled for actually improving the state's situation. Whatever though.

I know what you mean. Unions/Democrats are always screwing the Taxpayer. So this Recall scam isn't surprising to me. It's exactly what this fight is all about. I hope the People of Wisconsin really stick it to the Unions/Democrats on this one. Maybe they can pass new Legislation requiring Unions,Democrats, and Soros reimburse the State? Who knows? Possibly worth a shot.

The Taxpayers don't seem to get mentioned enough on issues like this. What about them? They're gonna get stuck with quite a Bill when this thing is all said and done.

Forum List

Back